What can we do?

JFK Assassination
Phil Dragoo

Angle of reflection

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Lofty, Lifton at 289 posits the plane as the site of the surgery Sibert & O'Neill reported the autopsists commented on. He saw no opportunity on the ground at Parkland or at Bethesda.Craig Roberts in Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza presents cutaway views of 720 and 707 series aircraft (26000 was of this type) on 194-5 showing Aft Cargo Compartment Access Panels and Aft Baggage Compartment Doors (right side only).Roberts notes there was a helicopter to the right side of 26000 (AF-1 with LBJ aboard) at Andrews. Roberts says the empty coffin went out the left on the scissors truck with Bobby and Jackie while the body went out the right to the helicopter.Lifton and others have interviewed Bethesda personnel who reported two vehicles, two coffins.Aguilar caught Blakey in a huge lie; in truth, the twenty-six Bethesda witnesses agreed with the fourteen Parkland witnesses that there was a huge occipital wound extruding cerebellar tissue (as Jimmy Files saw in his Fireball scope).Horne suggests morticians repaired perfectly that rear defect before a final and surviving set of photos approximately midnight.When I first read Best Evidence I raved to our friend the law professor about Liebeler's obstruction making him an accessory. Our friend said he knew Liebeler socially, that he was "a very nice guy"--did I mention the professor had been in Army intelligence.
Lofty

Re: What can we do?

Post by Lofty »

Thanks Phil for that, i am in the early part of Best Evidence, namely p43 Right Temporal Entry to be precise, while Lifton gives the impression that Leibeler was a good guy in the commission, and i am still reserving judgement on the fella. The army intelligence connection with him i havent yet come across within the book, ( if it is mentioned at all in there).But to be honest personalities aside, the WC members, were all complicit in probably the biggest and most deplorable cover up in history and as such should be judged on that, and not thier personalities in my opinion. I have read in several places that Lifton has followed the wrong path in some of his works, i cant remember which of those works were specifically targeted, but i feel that Best Evidence is a book that i need to read, in order to be able to gain a considered opinion of my own on this particular subject.John Liggett was the mortician, rated at the time as the best in his field, of reconstructing features who worked on Kennedy, and subsequently was claimed to be an Agency man to boot.
kenmurray

Re: What can we do?

Post by kenmurray »

Lofty wrote:Thanks Phil for that, i am in the early part of Best Evidence, namely p43 Right Temporal Entry to be precise, while Lifton gives the impression that Leibeler was a good guy in the commission, and i am still reserving judgement on the fella. The army intelligence connection with him i havent yet come across within the book, ( if it is mentioned at all in there).But to be honest personalities aside, the WC members, were all complicit in probably the biggest and most deplorable cover up in history and as such should be judged on that, and not thier personalities in my opinion. I have read in several places that Lifton has followed the wrong path in some of his works, i cant remember which of those works were specifically targeted, but i feel that Best Evidence is a book that i need to read, in order to be able to gain a considered opinion of my own on this particular subject.John Liggett was the mortician, rated at the time as the best in his field, of reconstructing features who worked on Kennedy, and subsequently was claimed to be an Agency man to boot.Lofty, about half of the Warren Commission didn't believe in the Magic Bullet theory, Senator Russell from my home state of Georgia. Russell secretly was doing his own investigation on the matter.http://www.law.uga.edu/academics/profil ... ssell.html