JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: A Couple of Things I Just Don't Believe

Post by Pennyworth »

It's definitely Hunt, not Holt....IMOI just saw some pictures of E. Howard Hunt
Bob

Post by Bob »

Hunt was in Dealey Plaza, as was Sturgis, but not as any of the three tramps in my opinion. I have seen a photo that DOES look a lot like Hunt walking towards the knoll. And it also looks like Sturgis perhaps talking to Mary Moorman in the background as well.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Based on this photo, I wouldn't rule Frank Sturgis out for being the middle tramp....I dont think its Harrelson http://img2.scoop.co.nz/stories/images/ ... b2f34.jpeg
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Hey it looks like we got another sara or debra or hanks here with this photo expert
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Based on this photo, I wouldn't rule Frank Sturgis out for being the middle tramp....I dont think its Harrelson http://img2.scoop.co.nz/stories/images/ ... 2f34.jpeg3 trampshttp://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKharrelson.gif
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Kirk wrote:At the risk of looking ignorant, and maybe opening up some old wounds on this forum I have a couple of things that I just can't buy at least yet.One is Chauncey Holt. He seems like a likable and trust worthy man, but to my eyes he doesn't look at all like the oldest of the three tramps. Maybe, if he was 20 years older at the time. Now, he does seem to know a lot about a lot of what was going on, and I can believe he worked for the Company, but he just doesn't look like the Older Tramp. Even in the memorial video for Holt you tell he was very fit and strong, and had good posture and walk very straight. The older Tramp looks very beaten down and tired from just walking from the railroad tracks. Note he is last and behind the rest of the group.what do you all think? http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/lois1.htmAaah--hah! On page 7 in the middle of the page Gibson ADMITS that she doctored the photos..maybe that why Roger's ears and the first tramp's ears look identical
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I am guessing that thetramp in the forefront is Harold Doyle whoever he is. Charles Rogers is a patsy IMO.Odd that there is no biography on Harold Doyle other than he is presented as a 'professional' hobo. The nose matches exactly to the first tramp. Also what you can read of his photo, the chin, eyebrows can match...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I also found this...Wim Dankbaar View Member Profile Sep 12 2008, 08:45 AM Post #1 Advanced MemberGroup: MembersPosts: 783Joined: 7-September 06Member No.: 5196 He passed away yesterday September 10, 2008 in a nursing home in Williamson WV.WimHarold Dean Doyle, 77 of Williamson, WV, a special part of History, departed from this earth and went to meet the Lord on September 10, 2008 at the Trinity Helathcare. He was well known for being one of the three tramps on the grassy knoll in Dallas, Texas when Pres. John F. Kennedy was assassinated, and he came face to face with Lee Harvey Oswald.He was born on December 8, 1930 at Red Jacket, WV the son of the late Walter and Kelsy McCoy Doyle. He was also preceded in death by 2 sisters and 3 brothers.He was a professional Hobo and a Veteran of the US Army.Survivors include one daughter, Francine Salinas of Arizona, two sons, Manuel Doyle of Fort Riley, Kansas and Bruce Doyle of Spokane, WA., one sister, Pat Hearblin of Pritchard, WV, special caretaker, Kelsie Runyon of Pinsonfork, Ky. and four grandchildren.Funeral services will be held Sunday, September 14, 2008 at 2 PM at R. E. Rogers Funeral Home, Belfry, Ky. with Lonnie Francis officiating. Burial will follow in the Don Runyon Cemetery, Pinsonfork, Ky. Visitation will be held after6 PM Saturday at R. E. Rogers Funeral Home.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I still say the three tramps were Holt, Rogers and Harrelson. I would put major money on Harrelson DEFINITELY being one of the three. I also believe Rogers and Holt were as well. I posted the photo of who I believe was Hunt earlier in this thread. Remember the fake identifications of the Secret Service agents near the knoll? Guess who supplied them? Chauncey Holt. Lois Gibson has an excellent track record in terms of her expertise.