Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:WHO?Pease and DiEugenio , Joe
kenmurray

Hawaii Super Conference 2011

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Re: BOB ON BLACK OP RADIO

Post by Dealey Joe »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:WHO?Pease and DiEugenio , Joe Well Ken I am dissapointed ONCE AGAIN.I tuned in: screen said I was watching and listening to Black OPBUT that was all... NOTHING???
Bob

Post by Bob »

The show is archived now.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:WHO?Pease and DiEugenio , Joe Well Ken I am dissapointed ONCE AGAIN.I tuned in: screen said I was watching and listening to Black OPBUT that was all... NOTHING??? Joe, apparently Len had some communication problems. But about 15 minutes later I tuned it in again and it was working.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

well Ken that is good, I was beginig to think you was having the communications problem.Hay who finamces that operation?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:well Ken that is good, I was beginig to think you was having the communications problem.Hay who finamces that operation?\Joe, they take contributions plus money from the products they sell.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

BOB ON BLACK OP RADIO

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

04.04.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.16.2010 - Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall both an Outstanding Member and Moderator hereon the JFK Murder Solved Forum, Posted this outstanding Headline.Many may not know that Bob Fox, also and Outstanding Member and Moderator hereon the JFK Murder Solved Forum, has both both Appeared Live, and Written manytimes about information covered here on the JFKMS Forum.Joe provides a lengthy list of Presentations including Bob's.Much useful information is provided here.Fast forward to today nearly five (5) years later. Facts and Information on theJFK, MLK, RFK Assassinations, et cetera have increased substantially.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.