Gary Mack- Sixth floor museum

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Gary Mack- Sixth floor museum

Post by Dealey Joe »

HELP!, HELP!, HELP!My congressman's secretary also told me --- Phone Calls Are Best.In a computer savvy world I would like to think emails would work one of my congressmen answers and one don't.In this case don't miss anything.CALL!, CALL!, CALL,WRITE AND EMAILYou have a chance to be heard about something you believe , we can make this workif you get passionate about protecting your FreedomsWatch this, how did they find this guy to interview?? Gary Mack?Mile Brown/Brownlow is a disinfo agent for yhe 6th floor.http://www.wfaa.com/news/Police-crack-d ... 79869.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

This started almost a year ago....$840,000 renovation for Dealey Plaza launched by By DAVID FLICK / The Dallas Morning Newswfaa.comPosted on August 15, 2009 at 4:44 PMUpdated Friday, Oct 16 at 4:22 PM Working a lever from the back of a batch truck, Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert poured six yards of concrete along Dealey Plaza on Thursday, officially launching an $840,000 renovation of the city's most famous - and, internationally, infamous - public space.COURTNEY PERRY/DMNWith a statue of George Bannerman Dealey behind them, Nicola Longford, executive director of the Sixth Floor Museum, DowntownDallas president John Crawford (center) and Mayor Tom Leppert addressed the crowd Thursday.When the renovation is completed in December, it will freshen up the 60-year-old esplanade along Houston Street on the plaza, the place where the city was born, where President John F. Kennedy was assassinated and which has since become one of the state's most heavily trafficked tourist attractions.Although the renovations will be taking place during the 45th anniversary of the assassination next month, a spokeswoman for the adjacent Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza said officials there expected little impact on museum attendance or on the traditional impromptu commemoration on the nearby grassy knoll.The renovation project was envisioned as part of a city master plan for downtown, which seeks to expand and improve park space in the Central Business District. Funds came from two city bond programs and from a $200,000 grant from DowntownDallas.The project's scope includes repainting surfaces, repiping the fountain and replacing the sidewalks.Various speakers at Thursday's brief ceremony noted the plaza's central role in the history of Dallas. The city's founder, John Neely Bryan, built his home there, and Dallas' first school, courthouse and fraternal lodge were all built nearby.The plaza as it now appears dates to 1941, the centennial of the city's founding, when it was named after George Bannerman Dealey, longtime publisher of The Dallas Morning News.For years it served as the western gateway to downtown, intended to impress visitors with the importance of a growing, progressive city.The city's image and that of Dealey Plaza was abruptly altered Nov. 22, 1963, when Lee Harvey Oswald shot President Kennedy from a perch on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository on the plaza's northern edge.In 1993, the plaza was designated a National Historic Landmark.Although Mr. Leppert is a former CEO of the Turner construction company, he said he had never poured concrete until Thursday morning's ceremonies."The trick, I'm told, is not to push the lever too hard or too fast," he said.Actually, when he pulled the lever, nothing at all happened at first - that's because the truck was only lightly loaded for the largely ceremonial pouring, employees said. After a few minutes, the concrete rumbled out of the chute and into the reinforced sidewalk form.The construction guys gave the mayor their professional endorsement."He did good. We'd hire him," said Chris Quentin, vice president of Axis Contracting, which is rebuilding the sidewalk.His Honor laughed when he heard the comment."It's good to know that if this job doesn't work out, I've got a backup," he said.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Gentlemen:For my own legal and personal reasons I can not be involved in The Press Release Campaign. I ask you to please accept that on face value, and read nothing devious into it against anybody on the JFK Forum, specifically those involved in that project, or Subject Matter. Like me, don't like me, I don't care, but that is the truth.However, I personally like and support the efforts of Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall, and Jerry Craig. They are sincere, yet serious. They are humble, but honest. They are simple, yet strong. They are inexperienced, but they are resolute.I sought to support them in other ways, including seeking Judyth Vary Baker, Lee Harvey Oswald's girlfriend, who is a very trusted friend of James Earl Sutton/Files, and myself. Judyth Posted Subject Matter supporting Jerry Craig, Joe Hall, and Robert Groden on her personal website.I then Posted what I thought was a highly intelligent, well thought out Post supporting Jerry Craig, Joe Hall, Robert Groden, Ray Files, Wim Dankbaar, The JFK Forum and its members, the Right to Freedom of Speech, and the Constitutional Law violations against Robert Groden, et. al.I entered all proper information, including my personal email, and complete name.I read my own Post after Posting. I re-checked it 5 minutes later. It was still there. But 10 - 20 minutes later it was removed. I had Jerry Craig re-check it for me, and not only did he find my Post removed, but an additional one of Jerry Craig's was removed."Me thinks something is afoot Watson." I need to think this through, but with the necessary apologies, I now think that Joe Hall and Jerry Craig are onto something much bigger than was originally realized. Jerry Craig, Joe Hall, and Robert Groden need help and support. I've been in this game for 40 + plus years, and know when somebody is being played with.Jerry Craig, Joe Hall, and Robert Groden need sincere help. I bring that to everybody's attention not only because it is My Opinion, but because it is the right thing to say at this point in time.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I wrote a few of the folks interested in this topic, and here were a few of my thoughts...One, there is NO doubt that the 6th Floor is behind the fact that people like Robert Groden are being driven away from Dealey Plaza by the DPD. The city of Dallas is completely behind this as well, along with the high and mighty of Big D. I'm sure this is all about making sure that the 6th Floor gets all the $$$ from the Super Bowl crowds that will be in Big D in Feb. By the way, I like Joe's coalition idea. But we need to find allies for this proposition, and most of the MSM will NOT play along. The letter writing and phone call campaign is a good idea...Also, Michael Brownlow is a disinformation guy who works for Mack and the 6th Floor no matter what he says. Brownlow has been caught in too many lies, including a recent one, where he claimed he knew Jimmy Files well and had recently visited him. Total unadulterated bullshit. Wim and Groden need to stop ANY association that they have with this guy all together.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

they had police on horseback patroling the plaza today
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jerry Craig wrote:they had police on horseback patroling the plaza todayJerry, that is enough to make one puke. You would think the DPD would spend their time looking for REAL criminals instead of harassing people like Groden that has a different opinion from what the Lone Nut Museums sells.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i know but dallas wants to keep the truth covered up it would be devistateing if they reaviled that the mayor of 63 had something to do with the assanation HUH
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messrs. Joe Hall, Jerry Craig, and Fellow JFK Forum Members;06.30.2010 - I had a Business and Legal Meeting today with James Earl Sutton/Files.As of today, Jimmy has never seen, been visited by, or contacted by a Mr. Michael Brownlow, EVER.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce and Jerry I wonder if Brownlow has been kicked out?he either works for Mack or he is a Brown Noser, same difference.
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

I knew he was lying the first time he told me that Roger had given him papers from the Sheriff's department. He makes up things to satisfy the suckers he talks to so he can get donations he says.