Project for Joe, Jerry, Ken and Pasquale:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

PROJECT FOR JOE, JERRY, KEN AND PASQUALE:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.04.2016Dear Mr. Thom Zajac:Thom - Absorb, review and study My Thought Processes.Get Focused with a Mind Set like a Professional Athlete about to play a Game, or like LawEnforcement Officers do when going on duty, they call it being in the Red Zone. Or likeMilitary Men on Assignment, always in the Red Zone.Play a Mental Game. Imagine that you are there to shoot JFK in a slow moving motorcade on11.22.1963. Failure is not an option. You are going for a Head Shot. Jackie's safety is critical.Pay special attention to all get away routes, all landmarks, and all terrain.Good Luck. Let me know if this helped you, and how it went for you there.Respectfully,BB.
Tom Bigg

Re: Project for Joe, Jerry, Ken and Pasquale:

Post by Tom Bigg »

The only people who got "in trouble" due to their participation or involvement in Dallas that day were "the good guys". The worst that happened to the bad guys was to have their image taken for later analysis. The Dallas police, the Feds., the mafia people, those connected to them were protected. Those who squealed had their lives in jeopardy. I may be mistaken but as far as I know none of the crooks got in trouble.