Any Deeper Skull & Bones Connections....

JFK Assassination
Jim Harwood

Skull & Bones

Post by Jim Harwood »

M.C.Newton wrote:I don't know Dan, but your such a hero, such a good american. You are so nonsensical that I can't believe it. Just because you know who is in the S&B does not mean anything. How do you think it would reflect if you couldn't know who was in it? It would probably look pretty bad, No? If it's so public then why can you know absolutely nothing about their workings why do so many of them figure so prominently in the government. Why when questioned by Tim Russert did Bush reply that he can't talk about it because it's so SECRET. Why Dan? I know you're not gonna respond, but you know what? GOOD.

Well Dan structured his own argument when he wrote "If they (S&B's) are so secretive.....

It's similiar to his attempts to color everything "liberal vs conservative". Politics arent decided by "liberal/conservative". Thats just publicity.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Any Deeper Skull & Bones Connections....

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.07.2006 - M.C. Newton Posted this intelligently inquisitive Headline.01.05.2013 - Since then much analysis, investigation, reading, research, and writing has beendone about The Skull and Bones Society.BUT NOT ENOUGH !The power and the strength of The Skull and Bones Society continues to remain "hidden"in plain sight.Does anybody have any more recent contributions for "our pool of knowledge" ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: Any Deeper Skull & Bones Connections....

Post by kenmurray »

Skull And Bones Secret Society Documentary:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Np7PVnK ... rY9OJ_RRWI