TRUTH & SUPPRESSION

JFK Assassination
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

I couldn't agree more Terry. I recently came across a very interesting site:

http://www.suijuris.net

Anyway the things discussed on the site are basically pertaining to "self liberation" for lack of a better phrase. But anyway, as I mentioned previously in this topic, the "threat" Iran poses to America is not a nuclear one at least not a real nuclear one, more of a economic nuclear one. So I came across this post on that site that describes the current situation with regards to the IOB (Iranian Oil Bourse). The post is pretty much the best and most accurate description of the problem that is faced by the Government today. It is quite lengthy but if you have any thirst for knowledge related to the dollar it's a must read. Worst part is it's a problem that will affect all Americans and potentially the world and it's a beast that was forced on the people of America by the government.

http://www.suijuris.net/forum/end-days- ... rness.html

Let me know what you think.

mc
Terry Mauro

www.suijuris.net

Post by Terry Mauro »

"I couldn't agree more Terry. I recently came across a very interesting site: http://www.suijuris.net"

Registered and I'm waiting for e-mail verification and instructions.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

TRUTH & SUPPRESSION

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.15.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.23.2006 bobwc Posted this powerful Headline.The analytical, deep, exhausting, intense, probative, relevant discussion that followedcan not receive enough attention today. My Opinion."We the people..." have NEVER been in charge. Democracy is a PLACEBO that has beenswallowed hook, line, and sinker. My Opinion.The Cabal, The Ruling Elite, The Federal Reserve System, The Military Industrial Complex,et cetera, all control and run America today. But don't look for those facts in the Main Stream Media.11.22.1963 The Chance to Change Our Course was irreversibly changed.We can't even Exhume JFK's body for study.We can't even access the Secret JFK, MLK, RFK, or 09.11.2001, et cetera, Secret Files.This discussion and references underscore our POSITION IN REALITY FOR "We the people..."How do change things ?How do we improve things ?The War On Crime is not working.The War On Drugs is not woking.Our Educational System is dumb, dumber, dumbest.Health Care is Critically Ill and Dying.The War On Poverty is not working.But we have money to send rockets to the Moon and MarsTO STUDY THE EARTH MORE CLOSELY.What are our priorities ?Who is really running this Asylum ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

TRUTH & SUPPRESSION:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday09.19.201910:40 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.23.2006 - Mr. bobwc, A Brilliant Thinking Original Member of the JFK Murder Solved Forum Posted this Headline and Supporting Material.Bobwc led the way to an incredible discussion by some of the Finest Minds of the Fledgling JFKMurder Solved Forum.09.19.2019 - Fast forward over twelve (12) years later.My Post of 03.15.2015 remains relevant to me. TRUTH & SUPPRESSIONby Bruce Patrick Brychek » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:29 am03.15.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.23.2006 bobwc Posted this powerful Headline.The analytical, deep, exhausting, intense, probative, relevant discussion that followedcan not receive enough attention today. My Opinion."We the people..." have NEVER been in charge. Democracy is a PLACEBO that has beenswallowed hook, line, and sinker. My Opinion.The Cabal, The Ruling Elite, The Federal Reserve System, The Military Industrial Complex,etc., all control and run America today. But don't look for those facts in the Main Stream Media.11.22.1963 The Chance to Change Our Course was irreversibly changed.We can't even Exhume JFK's body for study.We can't even access the Secret JFK, MLK, RFK, or 09.11.2001, etc., Secret Files.This discussion and references underscore our POSITION IN REALITY FOR "We the people..."How do change things ?How do we improve things ?The War On Crime is not working.The War On Drugs is not woking.Our Educational System is dumb, dumber, dumbest.Health Care is Critically Ill and Dying.The War On Poverty is not working.But we have money to send rockets to the Moon and MarsTO STUDY THE EARTH MORE CLOSELY.What are our priorities ?Who is really running this Asylum ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.What are our thoughts today after reading and studying the Various Intense Subject Matters discussed and reviews from above, through your eyes of today's world.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
bobspez

Re: TRUTH & SUPPRESSION

Post by bobspez »

It's interesting to view the arguments made for the Iraqi war on the 2006 thread, and realize that nothing has improved or changed in 13 years. It reminds me of the North Vietnamese efforts which spanned from 1960 until they won in 1975. It seems the handwriting is on the wall and we will lose in the middle east the way we did in Vietnam. Add to that the similarities of the CIA drug connections in Vietnam and in Afghanistan, it makes me wonder if that is the true agenda. If we couldn't get their oil, maybe we settled for being partners in the largest opium operation on the planet.