Evidence of a Conspiracy - a beginners guide

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Evidence of a Conspiracy - a beginners guide

Post by Dealey Joe »

Beginners guide?I guess in some ways we are all beginners?A few things we know, the rest is educated guesswork and outright speculation.We know JFK was killed.We can't agree on how many shots.Who fired the shots.From where.Is this fact or fiction?Was everyone there to kill JFK?We keep rolling this stuff over to see if we can find something new, something that might point towards an answer here or there. Like going out to the barn yard stirring up crap to see if anything falls new out.Every conflict is eventually between Good and Evil. Good = Truth, Evil = Deceit.It is either the truth or a lie. It can't be partly true, so we look for bits of evidence that can finally reveal the full truth. There are always those among us that will cast doubt, create diversions to keep the truth from being recognised, be perturbed that their story is not accepted.Then there are those who accept nothing as being true. (sounds like me)So we barely move forward.Have to mark a line to see if there is any movement at all.What are we seeking, what answer are we looking for?If we had all the answers to our questions then what?My opinion is that most if not all the answers are on this web site and in the minds of those on this forum to more than provide the solution.So what are we doing, is it just a hobby? do we enjoy the chase? looking, enjoying and sharing with the others things that we find? Do we take ourselves too seriously?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yea like who ownes the banks and who controls the news?
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

I am a beginner. I have only studied this information for the past couple of months. I don't wish to bother the experts with questions that have already been debated for years. So, I have been reading all the back posts, though I'm sure I will still end up with questions that have already been exhausted and explained. I am no scholar. Just a high school grad turned housewife/mother interested in the truth about the world I live in, my daughter lives in. So thank you for taking the time to post the basics.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Darcy, be sure if you haven't done so already check on the contents on the left on Wim's site. You will indeed learn alot about the JFK assassination. A wealth of good information.