MERCURY BULLET

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: MERCURY BULLET

Post by Dealey Joe »

watch this then we will talk Doctors.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPcH1RNMC6M'
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

William Turner saw in 1967 that the frontal shot was a mercury bullet. How right he was! https://archive.org/stream/JfkAssassina ... jvu.txt"It was, in fact, the frontal fire that did the dreadful job. The explosive head shot that snapped the President's head backward and literally blew his brains into the air could not have been the effect of a high-velocity rifle bullet fired from the rear - such bullets pierce cleanly (a nurse at Parkland Hospital said then when doctors attempted a tracheotomy on the President, the damage was so great the tube pushed out the back of his head). It was the effect of a nasty hollow-nose mercury fulminate bullet, generally known as a "dum dum," which explodes on impact. Although outlawed by the Hague Convention, exploding bullets are favored by guerrilla fighters. An ex-CIA agent who received paramilitary training from the Agency advises that the CIA supplied this type of bullet to the anti-Castro forces it trained."Note that the tracheotomy tube came out of the back of the head. It was just following the trajectory of whatever caused the throat wound. Exactly coinciding with what Thom Robinson observed during the autopsy in Bethesda. I have conducted a video interview with Thom Robinson, wherein he states that the gaping hole in JFK's skull was probed with a tiny probe and that one of those probes from INSIDE the skull came out at the throat wound ! That's why he told me that he has always been very quiet about this, but that he has chuckled for all those years at the conspiracy buffs who claim JFK was shot in the throat from the front. He knew better since 1963. And I know better since I spoke to him. I should have known better earlier by listening to Jimmy, instead of to the JFK research community, and what they have brainwashed themselves with. I too was a victim of what I wanted to believe, and looked so self-evident. This is what James Files told me he believes caused the throat wound. The throat wound was caused by an exiting fragment , maybe even a drop of mercury from his mercury explosive bullet. Mercury is a heavy liquid metal. (The tiny perforations in JFK's face, as observed by embalmer Thom Robinson, were also the result of exiting mercury drops in my opinion)James Files was right all along. He was the ONLY shooter from the front, and even he was not supposed to shoot. But he did, because JFK had not been hit in the head. Failure was never an option in a operation that Jimmy took part in, not even at age 21. That's what made him such a valuable asset for the Chicago mob and the CIA. http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/throat.htm
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

"It was the effect of a nasty hollow-nose mercury fulminate bullet, generally known as a "dum dum," which explodes on impact."This quote from William Turner is ridiculous to the point of being laughable. Mercury fulminate is a salt of mercury, and is not a silvery iquid metal, as mercury is. In fact, it is a gray, pale brown or white crystalline solid.NamesOther namesFulminated MercuryIdentifiersCAS Registry Number628-86-4 ChEBI CHEBI:39152 YesChemSpider 9197626 YesInChI[show]Jmol-3D images ImagePubChem 11022444SMILES[show]PropertiesMolecular formulaC2N2O2HgMolar mass 284.624 g/molAppearance *******Grey, Pale Brown, or White Crystalline solid *******Density 4.42 g/cm3Melting point 160 °C (320 °F; 433 K)Boiling point 356.6 °C (673.9 °F; 629.8 K)Solubility in waterslightly solubleSolubility soluble in ethanol, ammoniaExplosive dataShock sensitivity HighFriction sensitivity HighDetonation velocity 4250 m/sHazardsMain hazards Highly Toxic, Shock Sensitive ExplosiveAutoignitiontemperature170 °C (338 °F; 443 K)Except where noted otherwise, data is given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C (77 °F), 100 kPa) verify (what is: Yes/?)Infobox referencesAnd Mr. Turner is completely out to lunch about the definition of a "dum dum" bullet, as banned by the 1899 Hague Peace Conference. The dum dum bullet was created in the 1890's at the Dum Dum Arsenal, in Dum Dum, India. Capt. Bertie Clay of the British Indian Army removed 1 mm of the nose of the copper jacket on a FMJ .303 British bullet, exposing the lead core at the nose. This made the bullet into a soft tipped bullet, similar to what is used for hunting. That's all a dum dum bullet was, despite the fertile imaginations of all the "experts" since then.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

This is nitpickng. Just because Turner described a mercury explosive bullet inaccurately, his statement that the head damage was caused by such a bullet, is laughable? I think your statement is more laughable.
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

dankbaar wrote:This is nitpickng. Just because Turner described a mercury explosive bullet inaccurately, his statement that the head damage was caused by such a bullet, is laughable? I think your statement is more laughable.What is really laughable is how many of us accept bogus data without investigating to see whether or not it is true or even feasible. There is nothing stopping a person from making a bullet with mercury fulminate in the nose, but it would not require a hollow point nose to make it function. However, I'm not sure it could stand the pressure of travelling down a rifle barrel without exploding.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes I agree, There has been so many laughable issues in the Assassination, Starting with all the so called things Oswald did. We have been led by the nose the entire way and mostly end up following the lead laid out for us.I am no expert at making bullets but I doubt Mercury Fulminate would ever be used. The problem of misunderstanding came when the word "tipped" was used. so we all grabbed up the Tipped part and ran with it.
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

I agree with you, Joe, although I am by no means ruling out the existence of a bullet tipped with the explosive mercury fulminate. It is just so sensitive, I'm not sure I would want to be the one shooting it, although mercury fulminate is used in the primer at the base of a rifle cartridge (in a very minute quantity) where the firing pin strikes the primer to initiate the burning of the gunpowder.So, with the existence of a bullet tipped with mercury fulminate being possible and the existence of a hollow point bullet with a liquid mercury core also being possible, the question is, which would be the most effective in a head shot?Considering the sensitivity of mercury fulminate, I could see this bullet impacting skull bone and, before the bullet had a chance to penetrate this bone, the mercury fulminate might detonate, spreading particles of lead outwards and not really allowing any part of the bullet to enter the brain and cause fatal damage. One heck of a headache, but no guarantee of a kill.OTOH, if the mercury filled bullet was also a hollow point bullet, which I truly believe it had to be in order to function at its full potential, it had a very good chance of penetrating skull bone via a tiny entrance wound, just like any other hollow or soft point bullet would. Once inside, the enormous hydraulic pressure created by brain matter filling the hollow point cavity would exert a very great pressure on the bullet and mercury core. The bullet would open up like a flower petal and the mercury would disintegrate into a lethal cloud of liquid metal.As dramatic as the mercury fulminate bullet would be, I believe the mercury filled bullet would be far more effective.Did you know that exploding bullets were made for the Carcano in the First World War?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

no I had not heard of an exploding bullet in WWI.I think I need a lesson in explosives, Arent the big 16 inch shells fired from ships an exploding projectile?I know there were armor piercing ect.
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

Well, the exploding Carcano bullets were not designed to inflict damage, although some were likely used for this purpose, in direct contradiction of the 1899 Hague Peace Conference.The Carcano exploding bullets were used as a type of range finder for a thing called "volley firing" and were referred to as an "observation" bullet. Apparently, they were a round nosed hollow point bullet with a firing pin, detonator and explosive charge inside the bullet. As the adjustable rear sight of the M91 Carcano long rifle could be adjusted up to a range of 2000 meters (2187 yards or 1.24 miles), determining the range of distant targets became crucial.An example of defensive volley firing would be if you had barbed wire emplacements set up 1000 meters out from your lines, with narrow gaps "conveniently" left in the wire emplacements that would funnel enemy troops through these narrow gaps like water through a funnel. If you had, say, 300-400 rifles focused on this gap, your fire might not be accurate but, it would come down in such a shower of bullets, you couldn't help but score hits.The trick was knowing how far away your targets were, to allow everyone to adjust their rear sights accordingly. An ordinary bullet, striking the ground 1000 meters away, might not be visible but, a bullet that explodes upon impact with the ground would leave a puff of smoke that would be more than visible at 1000 meters. By trial and error, it would be possible to determine the range of a distant target.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Sounds like what we called tracers?