Barack Hussein Obama

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Barack Hussein Obama

Post by Dealey Joe »

In 1952 President Truman established one day a year as a " National Day of Prayer ." IN 1988 President Reagan designated the First Thursday in May of each year as the National Day of Prayer. In June 2007 (then)Presidential Candidate Barack Obama declared that the USA "Was no longer a Christian nation." --------------------------------------------------------------- President Obama canceled the 21st annual National Day of Prayer ceremony at the White House under the ruse of "not wanting to offend anyone" BUT.. on September 25, 2009 from 4 AM until 7 PM, a National Day of Prayer FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION was held on Capitol Hill, beside the White House. There were over 50,000 Muslims in D.C. that day. HE PRAYS WITH THE MUSLIMS! I Guess it Doesn't Matter if "Christians" are offended by this event - We obviously don't count as "anyone" anymore. The direction this country is headed should strike fear in the hearts of every Christian - especially knowing that the Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be converted, they should be annihilated. This is not a Rumor - Go to the websiteTo confirm this info: http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com/ Send this to ten people and the person who sent it to you!... to let them know that indeed, it was sent out to many more.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Assassinate Americans On U.S. Soil Washington’s BlogMarch 9, 2012Yes, Obama Claims Power to Kill Americans on U.S. SoilFox News reports:FBI Director Robert Mueller on Wednesday said he would have to go back and check with the Department of Justice whether Attorney General Eric Holder’s “[criteria] for the targeted killing of Americans also applied to Americans inside the U.S.***“I have to go back. Uh, I’m not certain whether that was addressed or not,” Mueller said when asked by Rep. Tom Graves, R-Ga., about a distinction between domestic and foreign targetingGraves followed up asking whether “from a historical perspective,” the federal government has “the ability to kill a U.S. citizen on United States soil or just overseas.”“I’m going to defer that to others in the Department of Justice,” Mueller replied.Indeed, Holder’s Monday speech at Northwestern University seemed to leave the door open.Constitutional expert Jonathan Turley writes:One would hope that the FBI Director would have a handle on a few details guiding his responsibilities, including whether he can kill citizens without a charge or court order.***He appeared unclear whether he had the power under the Obama Kill Doctrine or, in the very least, was unwilling to discuss that power. For civil libertarians, the answer should be easy: “Of course, I do not have that power under the Constitution.”***The claim that they are following self-imposed “limits” which are meaningless — particularly in a system that is premised on the availability of judicial review. The Administration has never said that the [Law Of Armed Conflicts] does not allow the same powers to be used in the United States. It would be an easy thing to state. Holder can affirmatively state that the President’s inherent power to kill citizens exists only outside of the country. He can then explain where those limits are found in the Constitution and why they do not apply equally to a citizen in London or Berlin. Holder was not describing a constitutional process of review. They have dressed up a self-imposed review of a unilateral power as due process. Any authoritarian measure can be dressed up as carefully executed according to balancing tests, but that does not constitute any real constitutional analysis. It is at best a loose analogy to constitutional analysis.When reporters asked the Justice Department about Mueller’s apparent uncertainty, they responded that the answer is “pretty straightforward.” They then offered an evasive response. They simply said (as we all know) that “[t]he legal framework (Holder) laid out applies to U.S. citizens outside of U.S.” We got that from the use of the word “abroad.” However, the question is how this inherent authority is limited as it has been articulated by Holder and others. What is the limiting principle? If the President cannot order the killing of a citizen in the United States, Holder can simply say so (and inform the FBI Director who would likely be involved in such a killing). In doing so, he can then explain the source of that limitation and why it does not apply with citizens in places like London. What we have is a purely internal review that balances the practicality of arrest and the urgency of the matter in the view of the President. Since the panel is the extension of his authority, he can presumably disregard their recommendations or order a killing without their approval. Since the Administration has emphasized that the “battlefield” in this “war on terror” is not limited to a particular country, the assumption is that the President’s authority is commensurate with that threat or limitless theater of operation. Indeed, the Justice Department has repeatedly stated that the war is being fought in the United States as well as other nations.Thus, Mueller’s uncertainty is understandable . . . and dangerous. The Framers created a system of objective due process in a system of checks and balances. Obama has introduced an undefined and self-imposed system of review ….Before you assume that Mueller’s comments are being blown out of proportion, remember that it has been clear for some time that Obama has claimed the power to assassinate U.S. citizens within the U.S. As we pointed out in December: I’ve previously noted that Obama says that he can assassinate American citizens living on U.S. soil.This admittedly sounds over-the-top. But one of the nation’s top constitutional and military law experts – Jonathan Turley – agrees.***Turley said [on C-Span]:President Obama has just stated a policy that he can have any American citizen killed without any charge, without any review, except his own. If he’s satisfied that you are a terrorist, he says that he can kill you anywhere in the world including in the United States.Two of his aides just … reaffirmed they believe that American citizens can be killed on the order of the President anywhere including the United States.You’ve now got a president who says that he can kill you on his own discretion. He can jail you indefinitely on his own discretion***I don’t think the the Framers ever anticipated that [the American people would be so apathetic]. They assumed that people would hold their liberties close, and that they wouldn’t relax …Indeed, given that virtually any American could be considered a suspected terrorist these days, no one is safe from an all-powerful president’s whims.As I noted in another context, circular reasoning provides all the justification needed: The government’s indefinite detention policy – stripped of it’s spin – is literally insane, and based on circular reasoning. Stripped of p.r., this is the actual policy:If you are an enemy combatant or a threat to national security, we will detain you indefinitely until the war is overIt is a perpetual war, which will never be overNeither you or your lawyers have a right to see the evidence against you, nor to face your accusersBut trust us, we know you are an enemy combatant and a threat to national securityWe may torture you (and try to cover up the fact that you were tortured), because you are an enemy combatant, and so basic rights of a prisoner guaranteed by the Geneva Convention don’t apply to youSince you admitted that you’re a bad guy (while trying to tell us whatever you think we want to hear to make the torture stop), it proves that we should hold you in indefinite detentionSee how that works?And – given that U.S. soldiers admit that if they accidentally kill innocent Iraqis and Afghanis, they then “drop” automatic weapons near their body so they can pretend they were militants – it is unlikely that the government would ever admit that an American citizen it assassinated was an innocent civilian who has nothing at all to do with terrorism.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

"MR. PRESIDENT WILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GIVE UP YOUR CURRENT HEALTH CARE PROGRAM AND JOINTHE NEW 'UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE PROGRAM' THAT THE REST OF US WILL BE ON ????" THERE WAS A STONEY SILENCE AS OBAMA IGNORED THE QUESTION AND CHOSE NOT TO ANSWER IT !!! IN ADDITION, A NUMBER OF SENATORS WERE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS. "WE WILL THINK ABOUT IT."AND THEY DID. IT WAS ANNOUNCED TODAY ON THE NEWS THAT THE "KENNEDY HEALTH CARE BILL" WAS WRITTEN INTO THE NEW HEALTH CARE REFORM INITIATIVE ENSURING THAT THAT CONGRESS WILL BE 100% EXEMPT !SO, THIS GREAT NEW HEALTH CARE PLAN THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND I... IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR OBAMA, HIS FAMILY OR CONGRESS...??WE (THE AMERICAN PUBLIC) NEED TO STOP THIS PROPOSED DEBACLE ASAP !!!! THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG !!!!!PERSONALLY, I CAN ONLY ACCEPT A UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE OVERHAUL THAT EXTENDS TO EVERYONE... NOT JUST US LOWLY CITIZENS.... WHILE THE WASHINGTON "ELITE" KEEP RIGHT ON WITH THEIR GOLD-PLATED HEALTH CARE COVERAGES.If you don't pass this around, may you enjoy his Plan !WHAT ???The Republic has a CONSTITUTION ???Amendment 28Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Joe...I'm very disappointed in what Barry has done since he became President. But what he has done (or not done) is NOTHING compared to what the Bush family has done to this country and the office of the President. Besides, Barry comes from the same elite circle as Poppy and Dumbya. Bill Clinton too. CLEAR CIA connections before each one of them became President. ALL of them protected the CIA. All of them went out of their way to promote and protect big oil and big banking as well. Also, Barry wasn't President when 9/11 happened (an obvious inside job). Barry didn't lie us into a war with Iraq, while the U.S. was already in Afghanistan. That was none other than Dumbya Bush.Dumbya's dad Poppy was part of the coup that killed JFK. Dumbya's granddad Prescott invested and profited from the Hitler war machine. Prescott also was part of a coup to remove FDR. I'm sure Barry's dad and grandfather couldn't hold a candle to that history.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

JFK FORUM READERS: INTERESTING HOW OBAMA IS PORTRAYED OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A. Interesting how the Israeli cartoons show Obama. The following cartoons were published in Israel.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

ROMNEY IS READY FOR THE DEBATES WITH THIS GUYSubject: The Real Obama...You’ve got to love this! If you don’t think that the fix is in with the lame stream media then you’ve got your head in the sand. Imagine had ‘W’ done this. Remember what they did to Dan Quayle when he misspelled ‘potato!’ Misspelling potato comes nowhere near what this chump-in-chief does regularly without his teleprompter! Click on link below. http://obamashlamadama.com/flake.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Barack's Woman of the year? I am sending this one out because so many do not know this truth...And also because she was on 3 times this week talking about her new book...And how good she feels in her 70's... She still does not know what she did wrong..her book just may not make the best list if more people knew...Also...Barbara Walters said:Thank you all. Many died in Vietnam for our freedoms. I did not like Jane Fonda then and I don't like her now.She can lead her present life the way she wants and perhaps SHE can forget the past, but we DO NOT have to stand by without comment and see her "honored" as a "Woman of the Century." (I remember this well)For those who served and/or died. . .NEVER FORGIVE A TRAITOR. SHE REALLY WAS A TRAITOR!!And now President OBAMA wants to honor her......!!!!In Memory of LT. C.Thomsen Wieland who spent 100 days at the Hanoi Hilton [Famous North Vietnam Prison]IF YOU NEVER FORWARDED ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE FORWARD THIS SO THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW!!!!!! A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED. KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICAThis is for all the kids born in the 70's and after who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear.Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the '100 Women of the Century.'BARBARA WALTERS WRITES:Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country, but specific men who served and sacrificed during the Vietnam War.The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat. In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison the ' Hanoi Hilton.' Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American 'Peace Activist' the 'lenient and humane treatment' he'd received.He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward on to the camp Commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying career) from the Commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the ' Hanoi Hilton'...the first three of which his family only knew he was 'missing in action'. His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and clothed routine in preparation for a 'peace delegation' visit.They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security Number on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: 'Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?' and 'Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?' Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper. >She took them all without missing a beat.. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him all the little pieces of paper... Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam , and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one year in a cage in Cambodia ; and one year in a 'black box' in Hanoi . My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Banme Thuot , South Vietnam , whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170 lbs)We were Jane Fonda's 'war criminals....'When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi , I was asked by the camp communist political officer if I would be willing to meet with her. I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received... And how different it was from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as 'humane and lenient.'Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees, with my arms outstretched with a large steel weight placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane.I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda soon after I was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She never did answer me.These first-hand experiences do not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of '100 Years of Great Women.' Lest we forget....' 100 Years of Great Women' should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them. Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can.. It will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will never forget.RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt,USAF 716 Maintenance Squadron, Chief of Maintenance DSN: 875-6431 COMM: 883-6343