Jeb Bush For President In 2008:

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Jeb Bush For President In 2008:

Post by Bob »

Sarah sure isn't a Eureka vacuum cleaner when it comes to knowledge. She does suck up money though. Among other things. Just ask the former first dude. The guy who wanted Alaska to secede from the union.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JEB BUSH FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.09.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Tom - Friday, 07.09.2010, 5:00 p.m., Chris Matthews on MSNBC just very strongly predicted that Jeb Bush will be the Republican Party Candidate for President for 2012, with 2016 as the back-up plan, which couldevolve into The Main Plan depending on how things develop in the U.S. between now and then.I am now more strongly leaning toward Jeb running in 2016. By then Obama and the Democrats will "own" all the U.S. problems. Jeb Bush will be seen a a Bright, Shiny, New Republican Voice That Will Bring Back The Good Old Days Of Previous Bushes. My Opinion.Certainly we will see Hillary Clinton again. What collection of Democrats and Republicans will assemble then remains to be seen.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce, can you imagine another Bush and Obama as as our 2 choices to to choose for President in 2012? I hope that won't be the case. That makes me sick to even to think if that would happen.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have no respect for Chris Matthews. He is Mr. Disinformation on MSNBC. Matthews has called Lee Harvey Oswald a lone nut and a commie. He proudly brings on guests like Gerald Posner and Vince Bugliosi. That being said, I think he is right about Jeb...at least being on the ticket. The Republican party has a sorry group of candidates for President, especially Sarah Palin. Sarah makes Dumbya Bu$h look smart. Sarah is clueless about the issues and that will come out during the primary process. I see Mitt Romney as the Presidential candidate and Jeb perhaps as VP. Romney could beat Obama in this political climate too. Then, just like the 1980 ticket of Ronny Reagan and Poppy Bu$h, Romney will have somebody attempt to assassinate him and give the United States the 3rd Bu$h President. I hope the Bu$h family is smart enough not to use a family friend this time as the assassin.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Tom - Friday, 07.09.2010, 5:00 p.m., Chris Matthews on MSNBC just very strongly predicted that Jeb Bush will be the Republican Party Candidate for President for 2012, with 2016 as the back-up plan.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.brucethe bush family is as close to royalty as it gets in america. they are trying to be the new Kennedys. the difference is that they won't have to worry about assassins, they are the assassins. I still think that the attempt on reagan was implemented by HW. Where was ol' HW when this occurred? conveniently in his comfort state of texas.
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:Tom - Friday, 07.09.2010, 5:00 p.m., Chris Matthews on MSNBC just very strongly predicted that Jeb Bush will be the Republican Party Candidate for President for 2012, with 2016 as the back-up plan.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.brucethe bush family is as close to royalty as it gets in america. they are trying to be the new Kennedys. the difference is that they won't have to worry about assassins, they are the assassins. I still think that the attempt on reagan was implemented by HW. Where was ol' HW when this occurred? conveniently in his comfort state of texas.John Hinckley...Arthur Bremer...Sirhan Sirhan...Mark David Chapman. They were all classic Manchurian Candidate types. Very similar characteristics. Who used those methods? The CIA. CIA=Poppy Bu$h and his cronies.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i46RI2twVao
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Recognize any of these guys?Bob Fox Barry Obama met Poppy and Jeb Bush the other day. What ever they talked about can't be good. Another CIA false flag operation perhaps? Making Jeb the new Secretary of State after Hillary leaves? I mean, Jeb did such a nice job delivering his brother Dumbya the state of Florida in the 2000 Presidential election. Jeb just used a little corruption, some help from Diebold and also some help from his buddies on the Supreme Court...Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas. However, that was nothing compared to what his dad Poppy did. Or what his grandfather Prescott did. Or what his great-grandfather Samuel did. Treason and war profiteering are the modus operandi of the Bush family. Meanwhile, the MSM looks away and actually goes out of it's way to bury the truth.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Jeb Bush Lobbied On Behalf Of A Medicare Swindler:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/3 ... 41496.html
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-bush-father ... tstorythis dude is running for Texas Land Commissioner? Are they planning to give texas back to MexicoThis is possibly the most powerful position in Texas.