Who Will Be Coronated in the U.S. in 2016?

JFK Assassination
Bob Jonas

Re: Who Will Be Coronated in the U.S. in 2016?

Post by Bob Jonas »

Slav wrote:It looks like Trump will go after the Bush Family and everyone involved in 911.Makes no sense at all for Trump to follow through with this now that Jeb is out of the race. I'm guessing he'll re-focus on Cruz's eligibility to be President.
Bob

Post by Bob »

If I was Bernie, I would really come after Hillary hard about releasing the transcripts of her speeches to the Big Banking community. Not one of her excuses hold water, as this article explains.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... dont-work/
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here's an interesting piece about the true facts regarding Hillary's issues, no matter how the MSM tries to paint her.http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2 ... -esta.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Here's an interesting piece about the true facts regarding Hillary's issues, no matter how the MSM tries to paint her.http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2 ... a.htmlVery good link Bob. And since it is Super Tuesday and Georgia is one of the states that has a primary today, I am fixing to do my civic duty and go vote!
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

The republican establishment is sweating furiously after yet another big day for Trump. Rubio and Cruz are lifeless and uninspiring. You can bet the convention will be quite contentious and that they have already begun talking with Romney in coming up with a "plan B" ticket.On the Dem side, Hillary is pulling away leaving Sanders in the dust of mediocrity. Biden has been getting plenty of rest in the likely event that he's going to be needed to save the ticket when Hillary gets indicted after the convention. Meanwhile, the real question is going to be who will Trump select as his third party candidate running mate? Fasten your seatbelts!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Hillary doesn't have the nomination clinched just yet. Bernie did win four states last night, Vermont, Minnesota, Colorado and Oklahoma. Even though Hillary won the southern states, which was expected, she has a very tough road from here on out. I'd be willing to wager that Bernie will do very well in midwestern states like Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio. I also believe he has a real shot to win California as well. Bernie just needs to keep harping about Hillary's reluctance to to let people see her speech transcripts to the Big Banking community. That issue is not going away for HRC, as much as she would love that to happen. The issue just adds even more doubt regarding her trustworthiness. The trust factor for Hillary continues to tank on a weekly basis, as well it should.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I think trump will pick Christie or Palin
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

Slav that is an interesting thought but I highly doubt it will ever happen .To pick Sarah Palin would be political suicide for D.Trump and C.Christie is a proven loser.I think Christie is a hanger on hoping to be appointed as the United States Attorney General !!! Who ever Trump picks will most certainly have to be a proven backseat player...In the Trump White House there is only room for one spotlight !!!!
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I suspect Trump will pick a no-name running mate. The real question is whether or not he will be representing the Republicans or a third-party.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Hopefully Trump learns from JFK and doesn't pick a Texan for V.P. My guess is it might be Ben Carson or Kasich. I don't want Kasich because I think he is part of the establishment, but strategy wise Ohio is a swing state. I would pick someone like Carson so they would think twice on assassinating me.It's getting interesting now on how all the establishment people, even republicans, are ganging up against Trump!Romney you lost so shut up and sit down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!