My new film The Grassy Knoll

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: My new film The Grassy Knoll

Post by Dealey Joe »

I don't have any way of knowing how many of the DVD gets into peoples hands.I wish there was a way to get mass interst to get some distribution.I plan to be at Dealey at least on 11-23-2010 with the DVD.i can't get Robert Groden to return my emails so I can discus it with him.I though he could give me some info about how best to do it.and maybe willing to work together.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

is the dvd posted anywhere else on youtube?I thought someone else posted a link?
Bob

Post by Bob »

I also saw this on You Tube...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NCNo2DIqnoBut that is just a trailer of Wim's film. It more or less wets the appetite for people interested.
katisha

Post by katisha »

You're right, of course, Wim and others, and having read your comments I see now that it was a pretty stupid comment I made.Off to see if my tiny brain can figure out the maze of becoming a Paypal member so I can order the DVD.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

dankbaar wrote: Christoph, you have pressed me over and over again to make everything I authored free of charge, just because you find the information so precious and important. I have adressed this each time. I am not going to answer you again. You're reaching the point of severe irritation with me. Do not raise the subject again!Wim, I pressed you to nothing, sorry. In fact, when another guy on youtube released some parts of the James Files interview on youtube recently, I informed you immediately, so that you could put it offline as soon as possible. In the thread "I'm seriously thinking about closing down this forum" I posted, that I think it would be ok to demand 100$ registration fee for this forum. And I expressed how thankful I am to you that you gave us the opportunity to express ourselves here. Of course I am not advocating any stealing or throwing jewels to the pigs for free. I just wished the film would be more wellknown as soon as possible. It's hard for me to evaluate whether the youtube distribution would just be the apetizer for something bigger or it is the biggest tool for making wellknown already and I wished that you might be successfull using an apetizer for free as strategy for getting the bigger audience media event plus it's revenues. Sorry, while saying "why holding back" I was just provocatively asking cause I was curious about what the hell is really going on in the truth-wellknown-making-process. It seems that everything in the capitalistic world is so much forced to make money out of everything, that the truth-spreading-process is always slower than the money-machine, and that's not your fault. The whole truth-to-the-public-process regarding the jfk-murder wants to bring truths about how the money machine killed Kennedy to the public, but it still uses the money machine itself to spread the truth, that is somehow contradictional, yes it seems like a JFK-case-solving doom. That's why I sometimes ask myself and others, whether the only chance to get through with the truth in the jfk-case would be to spread it for free. Not because I would neglect any minimum decent salary fairness to big investions, but because the truth-spreading-process itself follows a vision, Kennedy had for a post-capitalist future, in which all people do their truth-spreading-duty without expecting any extra salary for it. Obviously it's my fault that I dream too much about a close realization of this kind of future, while it is in fact very very far away still. Chris
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Another suggestion is to put up a donation or offering- like fund.Anyone who would like to contribute financially to the work and information created on this board by the board members can do so anonymously or otherwise....
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Chris I just want to add the fact that you and I have the leisure of giving the DVD away.Wim made the DVD for private viewing.all we have to do is purchase one ( that cost many thousands of dollars to make) for a few bucks.I would love to give the DVD to anyone who will view it.but I think it better to send them to the web site and let them order it from there.my .02
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

What I do,I carry business cards in my pocketsometime I ask people I meet if they are interested in the JFK thing.most say yes so I give them a card with JFKMURDERSOLVED.COMand reccomend they check out the web site.when I eat out I leave a card laying on the table or just drop one on the counter anywhere.every little bit helps. we can all do this.
Phil Dragoo

Kierkegaard's frontal shot

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Joe, your technique was sufficient for Johnny Appleseed as well as the Twelve Apostles.Nearly fifty years ago I found such a card in a dusty factory drafting table drawer; Soren Kierkegaard's famous, "Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood in reverse."His name appears on the Biographical Names page with Kennedy and Khruschev who tried for peace and were removed, the former in 1963, the latter, 1964.The American Dream cannot function smoothly until this dangerous virus is removed.Slavery cost over 600,000 lives. How many have been paid to support that danger of which our 34th president warned, which took the life of our 35th.You are certain to sow the seeds of revelation--and I have seen all of the ten-minute segments of the two-hour movie and tell all I know about it.Last night's episode of Bones had JFK's death due to a conspiracy. The truth surfaces in inexplicable ways, in unconventional places--because it is the truth, and it is irrepressible.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

r christen,You mentioned the JFK Assassination as "ancient history." Not so. There is a direct line between the JFK murder and the 2010 impending assassination of President Barack Obama. And for the same reasons and by the same people.