Autopsy table - white towels/striped towels??

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Autopsy table - white towels/striped towels??

Post by Bob »

TRUE story. Some of you may have seen it as well. In the Champs Sports Bowl, as Wisconsin played Florida State, the announcers went to the sideline reporter and he interviewed Billy May, and did May talk...and talk...and talk. Why he was there, I have NO idea. Yes, indeed, thank God for the mute button there as well. It's bad enough to see him all the time in commercials, but during a football game??? Is there no place to hide?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Is it morale to spend time watching commercials and conversating about mute buttons, while the pentagon swallows trillions, with which you could easily establish a world social network which would stop famine and guarantee a basic minimum imcome for everybody?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Bob wrote:TRUE story. Some of you may have seen it as well. In the Champs Sports Bowl, as Wisconsin played Florida State, the announcers went to the sideline reporter and he interviewed Billy May, and did May talk...and talk...and talk. Why he was there, I have NO idea. Yes, indeed, thank God for the mute button there as well. It's bad enough to see him all the time in commercials, but during a football game??? Is there no place to hide?so in other words he's a real motor mouth haha?christopher i'm afraid there's not much that we can do about the pentagon swallowing trillons.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:Jsnow915 wrote:Christoph....Pasquale is right...I'm making fun of the commercial not the Germans(I'm part German)....we have some commercials here in the US...like Billy Mays 9OXY CLEAN!!!!) who yells and either you mute your TV or you make fun of them.I do both you wanna know what's really funny i thought i was the only one who was annoyed at billy mays yelling hahaha. Doesn't he start all of his commercials with "BILLY MAYS HERE......"I wonder if he's that loud when he reads his kids bedtime stories at night, or if he's in church or, or in a library, or at a romantic dinner with the wife! LOL You know...quiet restaurant, dim lights, and then "BILLY MAYS HERE!!!! TABLE FOR TWO PLEASE!!!!!!!"Here's one for you! Do you think he's even LOUDER when he's drunk???? There's food for thought!!!!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Is it morale to spend time watching commercials and conversating about mute buttons, while the pentagon swallows trillions, with which you could easily establish a world social network which would stop famine and guarantee a basic minimum imcome for everybody?Thanks for bringing us back to reality Chris. Sometimes we just have to get away once in awhile.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Is it morale to spend time watching commercials and conversating about mute buttons, while the pentagon swallows trillions, with which you could easily establish a world social network which would stop famine and guarantee a basic minimum imcome for everybody?Thanks for bringing us back to reality Chris. Sometimes we just have to get away once in awhile.Yeah, but mute buttons and such don't make my head hurt like the Pentagon does!!
ChristophMessner

saracarter766 wrote: christopher i'm afraid there's not much that we can do about the pentagon swallowing trillons.Sara, Pasquale, Bob, thanks for writing back! I know I elaborated a bit too much with my Germany-defense and US-system-critics, which additionally was a bit too accusative. If you'd ask me, what each of us could do to really change the not-so-bright parts of the US-system, to reduce the pentagon-etat and raise the education-etat, then I can only say by promoting a more decentralized, federalized system and by the many good-hearted ones, who can take accusative critics by Germans with humor, like you. Christoph P.S.: Often I sit and watch commercials while politicians waste trillions ...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:saracarter766 wrote: christopher i'm afraid there's not much that we can do about the pentagon swallowing trillons.Sara, Pasquale, Bob, thanks for writing back! I know I elaborated a bit too much with my Germany-defense and US-system-critics, which additionally was a bit too accusative. If you'd ask me, what each of us could do to really change the not-so-bright parts of the US-system, to reduce the pentagon-etat and raise the education-etat, then I can only say by promoting a more decentralized, federalized system and by the many good-hearted ones, who can take accusative critics by Germans with humor, like you. Christoph P.S.: Often I sit and watch commercials while politicians waste trillions ...Don't even worry, Christoph. I don't think you're too accusative of the U.S. system at all. Thanks for appreciating the humor. It's a tool I probably use too much, but I do use it as a way of stepping back and looking at the bigger picture sometimes. You're a good man for appreciating it.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

ChristophMessner wrote:saracarter766 wrote: christopher i'm afraid there's not much that we can do about the pentagon swallowing trillons.Sara, Pasquale, Bob, thanks for writing back! I know I elaborated a bit too much with my Germany-defense and US-system-critics, which additionally was a bit too accusative. If you'd ask me, what each of us could do to really change the not-so-bright parts of the US-system, to reduce the pentagon-etat and raise the education-etat, then I can only say by promoting a more decentralized, federalized system and by the many good-hearted ones, who can take accusative critics by Germans with humor, like you. Christoph P.S.: Often I sit and watch commercials while politicians waste trillions ...that is very true christopher but for me that is way out of my league and i'll leave that to the good hearted non corrupt people to do that and it's just to depressing anyway.
ChristophMessner

As long as people give such nice answers like you, Sara, Pasquale, Bob, we don't have to fear that the mere machine of the system will take over!