Throat wound was headshot(s) shrapnel

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: Throat wound was headshot(s) shrapnel

Post by John Beckham »

lol! i hope Carrot Top and Danny left an impression, but, it was only shock tactics...or maybe Pasquale, Files changes his story to fit...also, i'm trying to look at this objectively...consider the lillies....
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

"Is it possible that JFK could have been hit in the back AND in the throat from different shooters?" YES
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

jimmy was not in front but to the right front of the limo and he fired as the limo was nearing him. also do not forget about the window separating the conneleys and the drivers. you can see it clearly as the limo appears to brake and both of them bounce off the window and fall over in the limo. any shot from the front going through the windshield would also break this glass and no such evidence has ever addressed this issue. i never meant to imply that the rear shot to jfk's spine ever exited by the neck wound. the neck wound would have been to high. i think that the rear shot was still in him at parkland.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

"i never meant to imply that the rear shot to jfk's spine ever exited by the neck wound. the neck wound would have been to high. i think that the rear shot was still in him at parkland."i'm not understanding your response Tom. where did i imply that?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

tom jeffers wrote:jimmy was not in front but to the right front of the limo and he fired as the limo was nearing him. also do not forget about the window separating the conneleys and the drivers. you can see it clearly as the limo appears to brake and both of them bounce off the window and fall over in the limo. any shot from the front going through the windshield would also break this glass and no such evidence has ever addressed this issue. i never meant to imply that the rear shot to jfk's spine ever exited by the neck wound. the neck wound would have been to high. i think that the rear shot was still in him at parkland.Got it! The other shell casing was found on the other side of the concrete structure up on the knoll...closer to Houston Street. Do you think someone could have nailed him in the throat from that location? On a side note, whoever it was (if there in fact was someone who shot him in the throat with another .222 round) was a lousy shot. I've been there, and I could hit a person in a car like that with a handgun even.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

tom jeffers wrote:Jackies clothes, I believe are locked away with a 500 page manuscript to be given to any heirs alive after 75 years had passed. The manuscript has evidence and Jackies own words and version as to what happened that day in dallas. Aristotle Onasis has ties to the assassination of both Kennedys and has said that he paid for RFK's murder. What kind of sick F$#@ is he anyway. To get rid of jack and marry jackie? She was his arm girl (show candy). I think Jackie went along so that her kids would be protected, thats all she cared about.is'nt jackies pink suit in the smithsonian institute?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:tom jeffers wrote:Jackies clothes, I believe are locked away with a 500 page manuscript to be given to any heirs alive after 75 years had passed. The manuscript has evidence and Jackies own words and version as to what happened that day in dallas. Aristotle Onasis has ties to the assassination of both Kennedys and has said that he paid for RFK's murder. What kind of sick F$#@ is he anyway. To get rid of jack and marry jackie? She was his arm girl (show candy). I think Jackie went along so that her kids would be protected, thats all she cared about.is'nt jackies pink suit in the smithsonian institute? I believe so..at least when Danny Partridge or Carrot Top aren't borrowing it!!!! HA!!! I couldn't resist!!!!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

haha pasquale rofl.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

the suit is in the National Archives-won't be released until 2013. the pillbox hat, missing....i swear i saw a picture of Carrot Top wearing a similar hat recently., but, alas, it too has come up missing!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Tom, John, Pasquale, Sara, thanks for your considerations. I did not know, that there really was a second window with glass between the Connallys and the agents so far. To me it appears certain now that the throat wound was NOT from a bullet through windshield plus intermediate shield. And that means that if the throat wound came from a separate bullet it must have come from sideward, either the south or the north knoll. And because the south knoll is very improbable, because of the distance and Mrs. Connally inbetween in the line of fire it is most probable the north knoll and there from behind the fence, because from where the second shell was found the throat wound would have been more to the right of the neck. Do you agree with me, that mercury shrapnel from the right temple would have had to pass face skull bones and therefore it is improbable that the throat wound was caused by shrapnel from Files' bullet? Do you agree with me, that a second shooter close to James Files behind the fence must have shot much earlier than Files to hit the middle of the throat? Do you agree with me, that there was heard no shot from the grassy knoll seconds before Files' shot? Chris