i should've done this in the first place so sorry everybody

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: i should've done this in the first place so sorry everybody

Post by Bob »

Good stuff Paul. Plus, you have this info from the Poppy Bu$h section of this site...And then there's this little piece of information from the book "Defrauding America": Much has been written about the role of the CIA factions in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. It isn't the purpose of this book to go into that subject. However, the statements of relatively high- ranking former or present ONI and Navy officers relating to the JFK assassination are given within these pages for the reader to ponder. The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK, and that Kennedy was advised three weeks before the assassination of a plan to assassinate him in one of three cities that Kennedy would be visiting. During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?" I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Parker had earlier mentioned to me that he had turned over a full box of files and tapes, documentation, and micro-fiche for the Pegasus operation in the Caribbean to Congressman Larry McDonald shortly before the Congressman boarded the ill-fated Korean Airlines Flight 007 that was shot down by the Russians. THE PROBLEM IS NO LONGER MINE. For 30 years I attacked these problems without success. At my age, it is no longer my problem to solve. I will be gone before the American public pays for what reaped. Good luck, you will need it! Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639 "Behind every success there is a crime"Lyndon Baines Johnson+ Other ties between Nelson Rockefeller and the principals in the JFK assassination can be found in this excellent article on Freeport Sulphur, connecting David Atlee Philips with Guy Banister and Sergio Arcacha Smith, as well as with Clay Shaw and David Ferrie, who were both prosecuted in Jim Garrison's JFK trial: http://www.realhistoryarchives.com/coll ... t-cuba.htm It ends like this:Which brings us to a crucial point. Freeport Sulphur is a company Wall Street considers a "Rockefeller" company. There are numerous Rockefeller ties to the board of directors (see the sidebar at right). There is a significant tie that led to the stockpiling investigation. And Adolph Berle and J. C. King, as well as John Hay Whitney, were all very closely tied to Nelson Rockefeller himself. So the revelation that J. C. King and Adolph Berle were conversing about the fate of a Rockefeller-controlled company is significant, credible, and highlights the ties between these players and the CIA, where J. C. King-and in later years David Atlee Phillips-presided as Chiefs of the Western Hemisphere Division. In a strange twist of fate, Rockefeller's good friend King was the authenticating officer on a cable giving authority to kill Castro's brother Raul. Interestingly, Whitney's cousin and friend Tracy Barnes sent the cable rescinding the original order a couple of hours later.
michael57231

Post by michael57231 »

my name is Mike, I live in South Dakota, I have been interested in JFK`s assassination since high school, when I was doing a paper on the warren commison and even then realised it was unbeliveable. this is the only forum I am a member of and dont post often but enjoy reading it and seeing other people enjoy my interests........
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

michael57231 wrote:my name is Mike, I live in South Dakota, I have been interested in JFK`s assassination since high school, when I was doing a paper on the warren commison and even then realised it was unbeliveable. this is the only forum I am a member of and dont post often but enjoy reading it and seeing other people enjoy my interests........Welcome aboard, Mike!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes, as Pasquale says...WELCOME. I've never been to South Dakota, but I plan on getting there some day. I am a history minor and there was a LOT of history in South Dakota in the old west. Deadwood was one of my favorite shows. I hope they will eventually make a movie based on the series, but from what I hear it doesn't look promising. Ironically, I almost got one of my first media jobs in Rapid City ( I was a finalist based on my resume and tape), but just before I was going to fly in for an interview and screen test, they hired someone else.
michael57231

Post by michael57231 »

Bob, you might want to wait awhile before coming to visit SD, were in the middle of a nice spring blizzard, however the upside is that I can catch up on my reading LOL
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

welcoem to the board michael.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

wholly crap BOB....I loved DEADWOOD....Swidgen,San Fransisco c**ks**ker....Wu!...anyway...welcome Micheal
Bob

Post by Bob »

Deadwood was awesome! Al Swearengen was literally a cut throat! Could you imagine Seth Bulluck in this forum? With his temper? Wild Bill was great while he was still around. I LOVE Wu. So do the pigs that eat all of Al's victims. The fight between Dan and Captain Turner was one of the best brawls ever on TV. I loved the look on Hearst's face when Turner had his eye gauged out and was killed. The entire cast and show were great.