Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

Post by ThomZajac »

Kathy,With all due respect, I simply have very little time for anyone in the field who claims there is 'no hard evidence' to support of a conspiracy to kill JFK. While that evidence may not be enough to convince absolutely everyone of a conspiracy, to state that no hard evidence exists is ridiculous. And unless Gary is one of the most clueless people on earth, it's dishonest as well.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

'He is doing everything he can to keep this case alive" Yeah, Gary Mack is doing everything to keep the "official version" alive. He doesn't even have 'The Men Who Killed Kennedy" dvd in his gift shop and Mack was in the dvd. Too funny.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

dankbaar wrote:Gary Mack is a Lone Nutter in disguise, a Warren Commission apologist, and Kathy is falling for it. He is also a provable liar. Wimand dude this is why i think so much of you wim your such an awesome guy wim.makes think of the almond joy commercial sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't hahaha.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Hey Bob is Len Osanic the one that does the boycott museum stuff?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Who is paying Gary Mack?
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Hey Bob is Len Osanic the one that does the boycott museum stuff?Yes.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Who is paying Gary Mack?The disinformation machine. And part of that money comes from the Bu$h crime family. You know the people who give us assassinations, phony wars, drug running, money laundering, war profiteering, oil price gauging, big banking bullshit and LOTS of death. Money and threats go a long way in making people go to the dark side.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Bob i love how you tell it straight up.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Someone should put a sign at the entrance of sixth floor museum that reads from a quote from Dante Alighieri: "All hope abandon, ye who enter here"!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:Jsnow915 your absolutely right she does have a right to her opinion but she really ticks me off by the misled comment and other things she said.i'm just sick and tired of the lies and cover ups and i am also fed up with this lone nut assassin theory but the fact is i highly admired and respected gary mack but after the doc inside the target car that left me feeling he turned on me and others who had so much respect for him. we americans who are honest and decent tax payers and elect those into office should give us the whole truth and not this warren commision bs cause if it was'nt for us none of the elected officals would be where they are now. why do they keep lying to us why i ask them. Very well said, Sara. I couldn't have said it better.