Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files

Post by ThomZajac »

Good afternoon, Bob. Yes, I'm with you, but I'm just wondering if the top conspirators may have loaded the dice a little to help convince some key to play along, by say pulling out the 'national security" card. If there were key people the conspirators needed, seems to me that presenting a little manufactured evidence that JFK was on drugs/doing drugs while with his unvetted mistresses-one of whom included a 'Soviet spy'- would have been an effective ply, especially towards someone who disliked/hated JFK already.Just speculation on my part, or course, but I do think a reason-it-needs-to-done cover story might have been necessary in at least some cases.(Oil coming your way!)
Bob

Re: Jim Marrs' take on Jimmy Files

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Good afternoon, Bob. Yes, I'm with you, but I'm just wondering if the top conspirators may have loaded the dice a little to help convince some key to play along, by say pulling out the 'national security" card. If there were key people the conspirators needed, seems to me that presenting a little manufactured evidence that JFK was on drugs/doing drugs while with his unvetted mistresses-one of whom included a 'Soviet spy'- would have been an effective ply, especially towards someone who disliked/hated JFK already.Just speculation on my part, or course, but I do think a reason-it-needs-to-done cover story might have been necessary in at least some cases.(Oil coming your way!)Thom, I certainly think that is a valid possibility. We know the conspirators lied after the assassination, why not make the assumption that they lied before it as well...to key people that could help make JFK's death a reality.