WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

JFK Assassination
andries

Re: WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW?

Post by andries »

If you want to make more out off you carreer you first have to crowl into the right ass,And if you consider to do so, there,s no space left there,so you have to first pull bugliosi out. I
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I agree.There are profiles for people like him. He is evedentally a highly educated man, a lot of these types get a feeling they already know everything.They refuse to accept the fact that anyone with less schooling could possibly have any information that he could consider.And above all, they love to hear the sound of their own voices, not realizing how stupid snd rediculous they are.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Perchance I could comment on the Bugliosi/Hanks connection.I have long been a student of human nature and had some schooling by some who understood it quite well.A good salesman has to be a student of this school and it is not taught in a university classroom.My subject is this: Advertising is Advertising.We need to be thankful and understand the fact that these folks are willing to put millions into their documentarythey are giving us an avenue to educate some who this will motivate to seek the truth. Americans are not stupid they are just lazy.They will know that this documentary is bullshit and that will spur some to seek out the truth.These are the folks we are looking for.It is not good enough to know the truth, you have to live the truth.My guess is that the networks will sometime during or after this documantary show the movie JFK.If you are concerned about what happens you need to become involved. I think this forum should have had a showingat the conference and the Plaza this week to help educate people. It is not physicaly possible for everyone to be there but there are two or three that no doubt could have done it. The forum itself could be responsible for a collection of donations to help defray expenses for representatives of the forum to attend.It is one thing to be an armchair warrior, necessary and enjoyable.But the real battle is in the trenches.I will be taking some business cards with JFKMURDERSOLVED.COM on them and pass out a few so we will have a little representaion there.Next year I will attend the Conference and I hope a couple others will also.I know I am fortunate to live so close and it is a distance problem for others.An important thing is worth some effort.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Might be something of interest here?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Might be something of interest here?Joe, remember your buying the drinks in November.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes I am saving up my pennies.