JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: JFK ASSASSINATION: THE JIM GARRISON TAPES.

Post by Bob »

You are a good egg Joe. You are another of the newcomers to our forum that makes coming in here enjoyable. The same goes with Andries and others from Europe and other parts of the world in our forum that may have a slightly different perspective than ours in the States.
andries

Post by andries »

A bit off topic,but i,m planning a trip to North America next year.I,m more a kind of half backpacker who loves to sleep in Hotels or Motels I was in North America only three times before but seen a lot,first off all dallas off course.But my interest has alway,s been scenic places national parks etc etc I,ve seen the canadian rocky,s BANF JASPER WATERTON-GLACIER partly US.and i visited Denver area ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONALPARK also Verry beautiful but the Canadian area was more stunning YOSEMITE area however is quit uniq been there two day,s witch is off course not enough Witch Areas or Parks did impress you or is a must to see Any sugestions ?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Living in Florida now, but also someone who drives to the midwest (Wisconsin) and northeast (New York) from time to time, I absolutely love the Appalacian Mountain range that is mostly in the U.S., but is also in southern Canada. Tennessee has some breathtaking views of the mountains and has many parks and attractions. I also would recommend the Gettysburg national park (Pennsylvania), which is fairly close to DC. I am a history buff and the site of maybe the most famous battle in the American Civil War is a fantastic experience. If you like to hike, it is a great place to wander around. Although I wasn't supposed to, I walked down Little Round Top, and it was surreal thinking about how many dead soldiers were once laying on the ground that I walked down.Little Round Top (left) and Big Round Top shortly after the battleLittle Round Top today
andries

Post by andries »

Appalacian mountain range i ques on off the oldest ranges in the world,i will put that on my listGettysburg area i would have visit a few years ago,but i got short off time and money But it,s great history,a must see and it,s still on my listBavarian alps and the eaglesnest you would also really find interresting history and scenic places in combination with a cold beer A lot is gone and removed the german gouverment wants it that way, but there are still some hiden places
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

andries wrote:A bit off topic,but i,m planning a trip to North America next year.I,m more a kind of half backpacker who loves to sleep in Hotels or Motels I was in North America only three times before but seen a lot,first off all dallas off course.But my interest has alway,s been scenic places national parks etc etc I,ve seen the canadian rocky,s BANF JASPER WATERTON-GLACIER partly US.and i visited Denver area ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONALPARK also Verry beautiful but the Canadian area was more stunning YOSEMITE area however is quit uniq been there two day,s witch is off course not enough Witch Areas or Parks did impress you or is a must to see Any sugestions ?Andries,I must agree with Ernest Hemingway that the most beautiful area in the world is the Bitterroot Mountain Range in Idaho and Montana.Do not miss this area if you have never been there.Another great wonder of the world is Niagra Falls mostly the Canadian side.both will take your breath away.The Blueridge Mountain Range in Virginia and West VirginiaAlso The Great Smoky Mountains. Lookout Mountain at Chattaanooga, Tennessee is interesting. you can go up the inclline cable car (worlds steepest incline) to the top where there is a cival war battlefield and other neat things to see.Mammoth Cave near Boling Green, Kentucky has walking tours for miles.If you like caves Marengo Cave at Marengo,Indiana is most likley the most spectacular cave in the U.S. with multitudes of beautiful formations.Well I had better quit!!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

08.14.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.22..2006 - I originally Posted this Headline: JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes.There is some outstanding material within this thread that should be taken in conjunction with Joe's New Headline Post about Earling Carothers "Jim" Garrison.The entire Jim Garrison Video Documentary is well worth viewing as I think that it answers many questions that are argued and debated on the JFK Forum ad nauseam.The Jim Garrison Video Documentary: JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Tapes is 90 minutes in length.The Robert Groden Video Documentary: JFK: The Case For Conspiracy is 113 minutes in length.Both of the foregoing videos are Overall Works of Art given what Garrison and Groden were attempting toaccomplish, and facing a Never Ending Army of Dis-Information Experts and Sources. Never forget this. MyOpinion.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or wirings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attractant educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Thanks Bruce, I could not find this topic so I started the new one.I have Grodens DVD but need to see his books.I have the Garrison Tapes and am going to re watch it a few times.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

A great book by Groden with lots of pictures that I have in my collection:http://www.amazon.com/Search-Lee-Harvey ... 194&sr=1-2
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.31.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.22.2006 - I Originally Posted this Headline that I thought was both Extremely Important and Necessaryfor All Serious JFK Researchers, Students, and Writers.IF I AM GOING TO BUILD A SKYSCRAPER THAT MUST WEATHER MUCH OVER DECADES WHILE SEEKING TOENDURE, I DIG A VERY DEEP FOUNDATION. DRILL HOLES FOR DEEP CAISSONS, LAY FOOTINGS, AND SUPPORTALL THE CONCRETE WITH SUPPORTING STEEL.Jim Garrison, Robert Groden, David Lifton, and Wim Dankbaar are The Mount Rushmore Faces for The JFKRemoval. What they challenged, endured, and sought to accomplish will never be fully appreciated by theApathetic American Populace, you know "We the people…" My Opinion.Luckily the JFKMS Forum has been Blessed with a Consistency of Great JFK Researchers, Students, and Writers.An Excellent Discussion developed here with facts, input, point of information, and theories from some of the Very Best JFKMS Minds.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinons and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFk Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jim Garrison, Robert Groden, David Lifton, and Wim Dankbaar are The Mount Rushmore Faces for The JFKRemoval. What they challenged, endured, and sought to accomplish will never be fully appreciated by theApathetic American Populace, you know "We the people…" My Opinion. - Bruce BrychekI agree 100 percent with the excellent post previously done by Bruce. Mark Lane also deserves a spot there. To me, Lane and Garrison were like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson in terms of looking for the real truth about the JFK assassination. The Founding Fathers.Also, please check out this almost two-hour link with Jim Garrison talking about the JFK assassination:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeewOojFPnI