Lee Harvey Oswald - Pro-Castro or Anti-Castro

JFK Assassination
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

You should be able to find it on the 'net, in .pdf format, with a little searching. I personally prefer reading a book in my hands but at the current time money is short so I have to resort to "finding" things on the web. Also definitely look into Bernays as he was quite an influential man in his time, who's personal views on the general population were that they were too stupid to be trusted to make decisions on their own, and thus must be controlled via subtle means to make predetermined decisions. Bernays played a major role in shaping the way America was to become. Just my thoughts.

As an aside, while it may "appear" to you that I have strong pro liberal, anti republcan views, I assure you this is not the case. When it comes time for a Dem. to take office I will be "on" them with the same scrutiny which I am "on" the current administration. But I do feel that this current administration has been one of the more overreaching and detrimental to our society today. I feel that dissent is Patriotic, and will find it interesting to see how scrutinizing those who view this administration as bad, will be when a Dem. takes office.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Lee Harvey Oswald - Pro-Castro or Anti-Castro

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.06.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.27.2006 - Mr. Simon West Posted this powerfully inquisitive Headline.A tremendous discussion followed with some strong points both Pro and Con.01.05.2013 - Much has been argued, researched, and written about LHO since then.Many definitive articles, books, and interviews have been "The Final Word" on LHO.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Oswald In New Orleans

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald - Pro-Castro or Anti-Castro

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:05.27.2006 - Mr. Simon West Posted this excellent Headline.A powerful discussion evolved by some of the best JFK Murder SolvedForum Members covering facts, points of information, and opinionsthat many are not aware of today.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Posts about LHO here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.