What does the Files story need?

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: What does the Files story need?

Post by Dealey Joe »

I knew of coure Wayne is dead but we need someone with stature like JohnClooney just off the top of my head.Quick CastRuby.. Mel GibsonOswald..Judd LawJVB... Julia RobertsLandsdale.. James GarnerNicoletti... George ClooneyRoselli... Danny DivitoLBJ... Tom SellicThe cast in 13 Days for the Kennedy detail.Who do you all think fits this and who else do we need in it?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I forgot Marilyn Monroe.. we could get Katisha to do that maybe?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I wrote this in 2008 to James Files: Some day I hope a feature Hollywood movie will be made , based on your story. Do you have any favourite actors? Who would you think would be good for such a film. My own dreams are guys like Al Pacino, Robert de Niro, Johnny Depp. Johnny would be good as Jimmy don’t you think? Who would be good as Nicoletti? He answered this to another friend: Wim is alright in his own way, I just don't do business with him anymore.He just released another film about me, Tosh, and C. Holt. It's called "I SHOT JFK." But that is not the movie he is talking about. As for the movie on Wims forum, "I Shot JFK," I've never seen it, but I think he took different interviews and spliced them together with other people and made that into a movie. That is NOT the movie that he was trying to promote. He wanted Johnny Depp to play me in a regular big screen movie and that I was not wanting to happen at all. I don't even like reading about myself. I could never watch a Hollywood B.S. Action movie about me. I shudder to even think about it. Wim and Bruce use to talk on the phone all the time. But I got fed up with all the crap and JFK and people wanting to ask me all these questions. All they had to do was read either Wims book, "Files on JFK," or mine and Pams book, "Interview With History," and they'd have all the answers to the questions they were typing out and sending to me. So one day during one of our (BRUCE & ME) Lunch Meetings, I ask him to stop all contacts with everyone involved with this JFK SHIT! I ask him to ignore all mail and all phone calls and etc...I want to put all of this behind me and have some peace of mind, even if I am in prison. Once in while, I"ll send Wim a card out of the blue. I'm NOT mad at him and he was pretty sick recently from what I hear. I wish him and his family well and I sent him a get well card I made.I will not help them promote a movie about my life. I could care less about the JFK part of my life, for me, that was a nothing job. We did much greater operations in the Southern-Hemisphere. As for JFK that holds no interest to me whatsoever.As for JFK, it was not my decision, i was only ask to be back-up that morning when "Tosh" flew the plane in with Johnny to abort the assassination. But the contract had been given to Chuck, thru Sam, there-for the Company could not call it off. When Johnny, who was the Second Shooter, had been told by the Company to abort, he refused to be the second shooter and that was when Chuck ask me to back him up and prior to that my job was transporting weapons and driving the car and no more.Isn't that priceless? The guy who his critics say just made up a story for fame and glory, does not want to have a film made about him, nor did he want Oliver Stone to take the interview that I eventually did. Maybe that's because I didn't offer him a blowjob.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I can understand where Jimmy is coming from. Had he kept his mouth shut he might well be walking free by now.The public are the ones who need to know the truth. They are not going to listen unless it is sugar coated. I don't know if the Files story alone would make a good movie or not.I like the Grassy Knoll. using the same format a Movie could be made.There would be several main characters.There is a lot of story before you get to FilesFiles could just be part of the ending.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I can't get this topic off my mind. I do have concentration problems too.A couple things that do come to mind is that over the years "Researchers" have come to certain conclusions that later have been shown to be incomplete at the least.One thing I have learned in my life is where the truth is there will always be a small group, not even a crowd. The truth is hard to swallow and is an end to things. when you arrive at the truth the search is over.also if you keep finding new truths to take the place of old ones it means the old ones were not true. I keep coming back to the fact that the Conspiracy believers 35 - 40 years ago knew that there were shots from the right front, so a small group of experts found a shadow that they were able to manipulate into a shooter. Then comes Ed with his incredible story of seeing 2 men behind the fence, of course he was on the far side of the entrance ramp to Stemmons Freeway and even while watching the limo going by and trying to figure out what happened he was still able to see 1/2 mile behind the fence and perfectly describe the men and what they were doing.Then we have Lee Bowers who saw two people or more behind the fence. He was close enough to see but what did he see or was he even looking?It seems to me that researchers can take the word of someone who does not matter but when a real witness steps up he is ridiculed and not believed, why?who has been able to give more real details about events than James Files, Judyth Baker, Chauncy Holt, Tosh Plumlee, Zack Shelton, ect. ect.I myself believe very few witness actually saw what they say they saw. People have a way of growing their story, especially witnesses to some happening, and this was a shocking happening, I don't say they are liars, they just let their minds play with facts.I have been on this forum for two years now, still just a baby to some here. I have had an enjoyable time and a learning experience. For knowledge to be of any use it has to be put to work.I try to do what I can but it is never enough even though every little bit does help.How important is the truth? What do we sacrifice for the truth? or what are we willing or able to sacrifice? Without sacrifice how can there be change?One thing I see no plan of action. If you don't have your trip planned where are you going to land?Wim does not even live in the U.S. but has spent a fortune on finding the truth. It seems that more people outside the U.S. are more concerned about JFK than the residents.So, how do we get a plan? work a plan? Or do we just keep setting here talking about it?I guess it boils down to what is important to us. maybe it is just a hobby?What do you think?
katisha

Post by katisha »

Dealey Joe wrote:I forgot Marilyn Monroe.. we could get Katisha to do that maybe?Missed this 2 months ago. Sweet of you Joe, but I'm more Ava Gardner than Marilyn
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

katisha wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:I forgot Marilyn Monroe.. we could get Katisha to do that maybe?Missed this 2 months ago. Sweet of you Joe, but I'm more Ava Gardner than Marilyn Katisha, you would be a good Ava Gardner.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Hell yes, that will work fine. I think you should make this your Avatar
katisha

Post by katisha »

Yes Joe! That looks exactly like me.....................twenty years ago
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

better be careful, Ken and Bob will be heading down under.