JFK's throat wound

JFK Assassination
Bob Jonas

Re: JFK's throat wound

Post by Bob Jonas »

Any shrapnel wounds to JFKs face would have had to come from the inside as well.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK'S THROAT WOUND:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.15.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.23.2007 - Kevin Fisher Posted this Important Headline.By then I had given up serious interest in this discussion and issue. I have reviewed it superficially from time to time for the Benefit Of New Members And Readers.I saw the Close-Ups of Jim Garrison's Photo Evidence from the Clay Shaw/Bertrand Trial thatclearly showed NO THROUGH AND THROUGH BULLET HOLE IN JFK's LIMO WINDSHIELD WHEN JFK"s LIMO ARRIVED AT PARKLAND HOSPITAL. IT'S A CHIP FROM THE INSIDE, THAT PARTIALLYLINES UP WITH THE DEFLECTED BULLET FROM ABOVE THE INSIDE OF THE WINDSHIELD. NOTHROUGH AND THROUGH WHATSOEVER.I later saw Joe Hall and Phil Dragoo's blow up photos of JFK's Limo Windshield.There is NO Angle from which JFK could have been shot in the throat.COUNTER-ARGUMENT: If a bullet went through the windshield and hit JFK in the throat,it would have torn his throat apart from a mutilated bullet.Remember that two (2) of the doctor's working on JFK's Immediately Dead Corpse had NeverWorked On A Gunshot Wound. Ever. Great First Case For Gun Shot Wounds.My late 1960's Interviews of James Earl Sutton-Files in Chicago, Illinois discussed the Explosive and Schrapnel Effect of Mercury Filled Hollow Point Head Shots.Wim Dankbaar and I argued for years over this until Wim, and Bob Fox recently, again Postedthe tracking of JFK's Head Wound out his throat. In addition, JFK's face had to be packed withEmbalmer's Clay, Wax, and Make-Up To Cover JFK's Face For The Private Family Viewing.Bob Fox I totally agree with you.Bob Jonas I totally agree with you.This is covered and closed Completely and Finally for My Purposes.Beyond this people are chasing their Tails and Tales. My Opinion.I am much more focused on:Who had the power to kill JFK ?Who had the power to cover-up the JFK Coup d'etat for 51 + years ?Who benefitted then, and now, 07.15.2015 ?If it's not being covered up, go seek to Re-Open the JFK Case, and seek to Exhume JFK's Empty Casket ?Comments ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Thomas Ruth

Re: JFK's throat wound

Post by Thomas Ruth »

I am fairly new to this sight but I wanted to clarify what people are seeing when JFK gets hit in the back. People take this as a reaction to him being shot in the throat and that is definitely not the case.JFK was hit in the back @ the 3rd thoracic vertebra. The nerves in this area controls the elbow flexors. When someone is chocking or hit in the throat, they will grasp their throat but their elbows will remain down. When Kennedy is hit in the back, his elbows flair dramatically upward from a reflex response to being hit in the back. This response is called the Thorburn reflex.I hope this clears up some misconceptions.....TR