Karl Marx vs. Bruce Patrick Brychek:

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Karl Marx vs. Bruce Patrick Brychek:

Post by Dealey Joe »

The late great George Carlin said about "VOTING," "Voting is THEIR way of getting YOU to BELIEVE you have a CHOICE, YOU DON'T!" Watch this 20 minute video then ask yourself the question if your vote matters!http://www.youtube.com/user/mhfm1
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Readers and Researchers:As the 2012 U.S. Presidential Election enters the Final Laps, I reflect from my previously stated perspective.Who will win ?What will change either way ?A lot of money is being spent on a job that pays about $ 400,000.00 U.S., yearly. Interesting !Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.27.2007 - I Posted this Headline and many interesting discussions and comments followed.What are your thoughts as we approach 01.01.2013 ? Optimistic vs. Pessimistic ?Allegedly, Democracy spoke during the November, 2012 Presidential Election.How's it going today as we approach this "Manufactured Fiscal Cliff ? "In the immortal words of Sarah Palin: "How's that hopey, changey, feely thing going for ya' now ?"Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Expect more excuses as to why its for our mutual benefit that the super-rich get even richer whilst the rest of us get poorer.Expect more threats to civil liberties for reasons of 'National Security'Expect a media whitewash of the 50th Anniversary of the JFK Murder - no serious opponent of the Warren Commission will get the time of day.All makes for a cheery 'Happy New Year' everyone!
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

I urge everyone to take a second look at this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFZmzYr54ZgWebster Tarpley was speaking before Barry was elected first time around. I don't agree with everything he says, but certainly food for thought.Austerity, war between Russia and Gerogia, war in Syria ... interesting
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dang JD, you trying to scare us? I was just getting comfortable in the thought that Barry was taking care of things?What needs to be looked at here is the term Coup de ate? Have they figured out a new way to do it?Without even firing a shot, I see it as an extension of 11-22-1963?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.14.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.27.2007 - I Posted this thought provoking Headline.Last month WE sent $ 300 million dollars of U.S. Taxpayer moneyfrom those who work, buy things, and pay taxes to SYRIA.WE'RE BRINGING DEMOCRACY TO SYRIA.I can't wait !How did that work out for us in Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, Cuba,El Salvador, Nicaragua, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, etc. ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

03.17.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.27.2007 - I originally Posted this Headline meant to be thought provoking,and for the purpose of generating powerful, educational discussions, as isalways my thought process.Some of the Greatest Minds on the JFKMS Forum contributed to a powerful,well meaning discussion.Fast Forward to today 8 years later.How has your thinking evolved ?How has the World evolved ?How has the thinking of the U.S. evolved ?How has Government in the U.S. evolved ? Improved ? The Same ? Worse ?How has the thinking of the World evolved ?How have Governments in the World evolved ? Improved ? The Same ? Worse ?What arguments can you advance today for Democracy either Pro or Con ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I have sid it several times before, The only solution to this mess is to revert to the original Constitution, I see the possibilities of doing than at less than Zero.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

04.04.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.27.2007 - I originally Posted this Headline that I meant to be thought provoking, for the purpose of beginningongoing Stimulating Discussion about The Alleged Democratic Process in the United States of America, with ofcourse My Primary Emphasis on the Primaries, Convention, Nomination, and Election Process for The President ofThe United States of America - ESPECIALLY TODAY IN 2016 !Some of the Very Best, and Very Brightest JFKMS Forum Members have contributed unabashedly. Excellent WorkProduct by so many Intellectually Above Average Americans as I often refer to the Members of the JFKMS Forum.We have had nearly Eight (8) Years of Barack Hussein Obama as President, and the Assorted Court Jesters from Both Parties in White House Cabinets, The US House of Representatives, and The US Senate. And of course the currentSupreme Court Battle-Crisis continues looming.Let me STIR THE POT even more.I have tried in the past applying to 2 Library Boards. I was casually surveyed about my political affiliations, partyof choice, track record in local politics, etc., etc. FOR LOCAL LIBRARY BOARDS !I HAVE ZERO BELIEFS IN ANY ELECTORAL PROCESS IN THE US ANYMORE - ANYWHERE - FOR ANY REASON !I THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS FIXED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, TO SOME DEGREE, IN THE US.I Totally Support Donald Trump. I do not think that he is perfect, nor does he have all of the answers.BUT I AM 100% AGAINST CAREER POLITICIANS. Donald Trump appears to be anything but a Career Politician.I THINK THAT THERE IS BASICALLY A ONE PARTY SYSTEM, DISGUISED AS A TWO PARTY SYSTEM, TO AMUSE, APPEASE, AND ENTERTAIN THE APATHETIC, PATHETIC AMERICAN POPULACE.DONALD TRUMP IS SELF FINANCING AS FAR AS I CAN DETERMINE. AT LEAST HE USES NO SUPER PACS.DONALD TRUMP HAS ACTUALLY RUN BUSINESSES, BUILT THINGS, AND FILED BANKRUPTCY.CHICAGO AND ILLINOIS, MY HOME CITY AND STATE ARE TOTALLY BROKE. WE ARE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARSIN DEBT. HOW DOES THAT WORK ?THE US IS TOTALLY BROKE. WE ARE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT. HOW DOES THAT WORK ?MOST US PROGRAMS AND SYSTEMS ARE TOTALLY BROKE. HOW DOES THAT WORK ?If I go below a $250.00 balance on my Chase Checking Account they Email me.THE US IS ACTUALLY MORE THAN $30 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ? HOW DOES THISCONTINUE ?Benefits to the Disabled is Underfunded Everywhere.Benefits to the Disabled American Veterans is Apathetic, a Joke, and Pathetic. WRONG !Benefits to Education is Underfunded Everywhere.Benefits to the Elderly is Underfunded Everywhere.Benefits to Veterans, Police, Fire, and All First Responders is Underfunded Everywhere.The US Military is collapsing and degenerating everywhere in their Infrastructure.The US is collapsing and degenerating everywhere in their Infrastructure, including but not limited to:Air Ports, Air Quality, Bridges, Crime, Drugs, Education, Electrical Systems, Gangs, Health Care Systems, Highways, Militarily, NASA, Railroads, Sewage Systems, Teaching, Water Quality, Waste Disposal, etc.NASA is broke, out of business, and The Bastard Red Headed Step Child of The Russian Space Program. How didthis happen ?THE COLD WAR HAS LONG BEEN LOST. CHINA AND RUSSIA CONTROL AND OWN THE US.The War on Al Quaeda has been lost several times.The War on Cancer and diseases has been lost.The War on Drugs has been lost.The War on ISIS has been lost several times.The War on Poverty has been lost.THE ENTIRE US IS FALLING APART AND LACKS COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACCOUNTABILITY, DIRECTION, GUIDANCE,AND LEADERSHIP AT ALL LEVELS COAST TO COAST. My Opinion.We are several months into what I call The Circus of the 2016 Election Process for The President of The UnitedStates of America.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.