Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

JFK Assassination
tom jeffers

Re: Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

Post by tom jeffers »

I AGREE BOB. I don't see wallace being there on that day. It would link directly to LBJ. I see Mac as being the eyes and ears for LBJ and around to make sure that his interests are taken care of. Mac was a thug not a sniper.Namaste'
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

On a relatively fresh youtube video "Interview - J.C. Price" you see witness Price on the roof of the south east building confirming, that he saw a man "running" from behind the fence to TSBD. (Btw, Gil Jesus aka GJJdude on youtube put a lot of other highly interesting assassination related videos there.) To me it is still hard to believe that James Files moved back to the TSBD afterwards and that Nicoletti and Roselli were waiting in the car there for him. Ok, the Bothun photo shows James Files. But what if James Files would not have come? How long would Nicoletti and Roselli have waited there??? I guess all of them could have been damn sure that nothing would come inbetween afterwards. And I guess that was, because LBJ was just at the TSBD and DalTex with all his SS-guys, true or fake, to make the hitmen leave without any disturbance by police or bold spectators. But the Bell film and the Nix film show, how fast people were running to the grassy knoll fence, let's say the guys on the stairs needed 10 seconds, the woman with Zapruder 10 seconds as well, the man on wheatman-film standing up whereas the woman remained lying down on that concrete half circle with holes to see through 10 seconds to, to reach a point from where they could have seen James Files. So some guys really saw the assassin walking towards the TSBD. And there, there were many people coming. Probably they did not reckognize a young guy with suitcase walking towards them as the assassin. Nevertheless, something could have happened, was Files' job therefore some kind of a profiling job, showing to Nicoletti how fearless he can be?
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

Ok back to the subject of this thread. Did our questions get asked? What were the answers?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Let's PM Wim and find out.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Wim,we're all in suspense- will a transcript/recording of the interview beposted? Chad,I was about 4 1/2 years old on 11/22/63, but I'm sure Mr. P has it allfigured out that we're the same person- by the way, Mr. P, if you're readingthis, who IS Dr. DeVito?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Brian White wrote:Wim,we're all in suspense- will a transcript/recording of the interview beposted? Chad,I was about 4 1/2 years old on 11/22/63, but I'm sure Mr. P has it allfigured out that we're the same person- by the way, Mr. P, if you're readingthis, who IS Dr. DeVito? I'm asking U for the answer ..if you don't know then, why don't you ask around in your little town?Also see if he /she /it /ever worked for or had any connections to a San Antonio clinic...
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Well, Paul, the suggestion that I "ask around" makes no sense, naturally,so I'll choose to believe he's your psychiatrist,OK? Brian.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Brian White wrote:Well, Paul, the suggestion that I "ask around" makes no sense, naturally,so I'll choose to believe he's your psychiatrist,OK? Brian.Hey don't get smart with me...someone gave me the name said he came to talk to her..I found out no such doctor existed in the area
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Brian White wrote:Well, Paul, the suggestion that I "ask around" makes no sense, naturally,so I'll choose to believe he's your psychiatrist,OK? Brian.Hey don't get smart with me...someone gave me the name said he came to talk to her..I found out no such doctor existed in the area Brian,Have you ever tried to contact Bruce Brycheck?I hope he's OK and I do worry about him although I have never met him
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

What I would like to know from Jimmy: 1. Why did Nicoletti decide last minute to have a backup shooter and why you? 2. To whom were "umbrella man" and "radio man" Bosch signalling? 3. What did you talk with Oswald about your and his role in the assassination? 4. Where are the photos you made of Oswald now?5. What would Nicoletti and Roselli have done, if you would not have arrived at the car in time after the shooting? 6. What did your buddy Marlow do on Nov 22nd 1963?7. If Dealey Plaza hit would have been aborted, would there have been another hit at the same day elsewhere?8. Did you see any wellknown face behind the fence on the parking lot or at the railroad?9. Did you see any "collegues" coming out of the TSBD afterwards?10. Who were they?