James Files & General Lansdale Behind the Picket Fence?

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: James Files & General Lansdale Behind the Picket Fence?

Post by kenmurray »

Thom, here's a link showing what a fraud Dan Rather is: http://whokilledjfk.net/danrather.htm
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Thanks Ken!
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Jimmy originally was not going to talk unless he got immunity from prosecution. jimmy more than likely did not want to piss off the cia and have them stand in the way of him getting out of prison. i think as time wears on, he is realizing that he is probably never getting out anyway so he decided to talk about the already dead landsdale.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Sounds right.
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:Jimmy originally was not going to talk unless he got immunity from prosecution. jimmy more than likely did not want to piss off the cia and have them stand in the way of him getting out of prison. i think as time wears on, he is realizing that he is probably never getting out anyway so he decided to talk about the already dead landsdale.That is why we may get more pieces to the puzzle answered someday, although I hear that Jimmy wants to just move on from the JFK assassination stuff. We shall see.
mark ferguson

Post by mark ferguson »

Bob,We can only hope Mr. Files will give more information. It was all the names he gave on the 1996 video that got my attention. When you research what he says about these people it is very reliable. Add to that Wim's great work and we have been given much of the puzzle and Files could probably put the whole thing together if he wanted, or maybe we can ask H W Bush?Mark F