Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
Jerry Craig

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

kenmurray wrote:Jerry Craig wrote:everything is supposed to be back running now but it is the city of dallasJerry, probably the computers got a virus and it came from Gary Mack yep it was called a water main break
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

the cab that they said Oswald took to oak cliff is up for auction for 30.000 if anydody is interested DARN I CANT SPELL LOL
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jerry Craig wrote:the cab that they said Oswald took to oak cliff is up for auction for 30.000 if anydody is interested DARN I CANT SPELL LOLI'll pass on that Jerry, but I would like to bid on Mrs. Paine's light green Rambler station wagon. The one that your uncle Roger said that Lee Harvey Oswald jumped into shortly after the assassination."As I was searching the south curb of Elm Street, I heard a shrill whistle. I looked up, and it just drew my attention, and it was coming from across the street. There was a light green Rambler station wagon driving real slow west on Elm Street.And the driver was leaning over to his right and looking up at a man running down the grass. So I immediately tried to cross the street to take these two people into custody for questioning. Everyone else was coming to the scene, these were the only two people leaving. This was suspicious in my mind at the time, so I wanted to talk to them. But I couldn't get across the street because the city officer that was stationed at Houston and Elm had left his post and the traffic was so heavy, I just couldn't get across the street. But I did get a good look at the man coming down the grassy knoll and he got into the station wagon and they drove west on Elm Street.That afternoon, after Officer Tippit was killed, they took a suspect into custody. I was thinking about this man getting away from me, the man who got into the green Rambler, and I called Captain Fritz at his office and gave him a description of the man I saw get into the Rambler. He told me, and I quote him, 'It sounds like the suspect we have in custody, come on up and take a look at him.'I went into Captain Fritz's inner office, and a man was sitting in a chair behind a desk and there was another gentleman, who I assume was one of Fritz's people because he had the white cowboy hat on which was the trademark at the time of the Dallas homicide bureau.Fritz turned to me and asked if this was the man you saw. And I said yes it was. So Fritz said to the suspect this man saw you leave, at which time the suspect became a little excited. And he said, 'I told you people that I did', and Fritz said to take it easy son, we are just trying to find out what happened here.Now what about the car? He didn't say station wagon, he said what about the car? At which time the suspect leaned forward and put both hands up on the desk and said. 'that station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine. Don't try to drag her into this.' Then he leaned back and very disgustedly said, 'Everyone will know who I am now.' This was not brag...he was disgusted he had blown his cover or has been caught." (From Two Men in Dallas, and Gil Jesus' short video, The Green Rambler.)
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i would love to find that rambler that would be a great collectors item
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jerry Craig wrote:i would love to find that rambler that would be a great collectors itemIndeed.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFEx8hjD ... re=related
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

the cab sold for $35,000
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

i guess joe is mad at me i havent heard from him
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Jerry Craig wrote:i guess joe is mad at me i havent heard from himNow Jerery you know better than that Martha tells me, "I don't get mad, I get Even "
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Jerry,Maybe I am asking a redundant question. But do you have an idea on who picked Oswald up in the Rambler? Wim