Roger Craig

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Roger Craig

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken there is supposed to be a picture of the rambler in front of the YSBD and the clock in view that has 12:40 on it?Would you look when you get time?
Phil Dragoo

Morales

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Bob cites Arnold Rowland as seeing Morales on the sixth floor.Wim cites Roger as seeing Morales in the Rambler picking up Oswald.Robert Vinson made a long deposition which is the basis of the following interview, the book Flight from Dallas, and is mentioned in Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable attesting to Morales and an Oswald lookalike getting on a CIA C-54 which made a diversion to Ft. Worth November 22, 1963 on a flight from Washington, DC, which then landed in New Mexico:Flight from Dallas Interview - Part I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pRyvd2A7lgWitness to CIA Involve JFK Assasin - Pt 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZYQiQmXPkk&feature=related
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Ken there is supposed to be a picture of the rambler in front of the YSBD and the clock in view that has 12:40 on it?Would you look when you get time?Joe, I found the book and it has that picture. It says:"The photograph above, taken ten minutes after the shooting according to the clock atop the Book Depository, indeed shows a Rambler station wagon on the right , just behind a bus. Five years later a document emerged revealing that the FBI interviewed a second witness who saw the white male entering the Rambler station wagon."
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

im am going to go to half priced books and see if i can find that book
Wayne Stracener

Post by Wayne Stracener »

On May 29, 1989, a Rambler station wagon was noticed on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin (UT) which fit the description of the getaway car reportedly seen by Craig, Robinson, Forrest, and Carr on November 22, 1963.
Wayne Stracener

Dealey Joe, Is this the 12:40 photo.http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx18 ... ry1240.jpg
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Wayne I don't know if that is the one.there is supposed to be one with th rambler in it? showing 12:40 on the clock?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Wayne I don't know if that is the one.there is supposed to be one with th rambler in it? showing 12:40 on the clock?Joe and Wayne, that's not the one.
Wayne Stracener

My mistake, I thought it was murray but it was william allen, they were both together sometimes when taking photos. It's behind the bus Joe.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Wayne can you se it?I can se the bus and some stuff behind itbut I can't tell what?