Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Great article, Bob! Excellent!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

According to Sarah Palin, "We cannot second-guess the steps that Israel has to take to defend itself..." Is she kidding? So, according to Palin, Israel can do whatever they want, and we're not supposed to "second-guess" it at all? WTF? LOL Hmmm...maybe Palin is trying to please AIPAC too? http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=6 ... id=3510203
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pasqualedon't you think if you are going to be a seriouse politician or candidateyou had better favor Isreal. I don't think it would be politically correct to speak out against?Good way to get the old JFK Zapruder film revue
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:Pasqualedon't you think if you are going to be a seriouse politician or candidateyou had better favor Isreal. I don't think it would be politically correct to speak out against?Good way to get the old JFK Zapruder film revue No kidding. They talk about limiting lobbyist influence, and then they give speeches in front of organizations like AIPAC. LOL
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

If you notice it is called "The State of Isreal"I understand there was a hell of a fight keeping it from actually officially becoming the 49th. State?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:If you notice it is called "The State of Isreal"I understand there was a hell of a fight keeping it from actually officially becoming the 49th. State?With all the help we give to that country, it might as well be called one of the United States. LOL
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yep those folks have a history of getting everyone else to spend their money while they set on their own.Sounds good to me but I have never been able to get anyone to do it for me I think it is just another way to control our nation.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Let me get this right. According to the BBC in April 2008, "Al-Qaeda" accused Iran of spreading the lie that Israel or Israeli entities were behind the 9/11 attacks. Huh? LOLI thought we were told that Iran and "Al Qaeda" were on the same team. Isn't that what the media makes it look like? Then again, if you guys have seen my links here about connections between 9/11 and Israeli entities, it might make you wonder who is telling the truth. Here's the news article below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7361414.stm
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'll say it again...al qaeda was created by the CIA. That's all you need to know when ever al qaeda is mentioned. The CIA are the masters of disinformation.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:I'll say it again...al qaeda was created by the CIA. That's all you need to know when ever al qaeda is mentioned. The CIA are the masters of disinformation.What's funny to me is that here is "Al Qaeda" supposedly pissed off at Iran for putting it out there that Israel or Israeli entities were involved in 9/11. LOLHow many links and pieces of evidence have I posted on this forum regarding Israeli connections to 9/11? LMAO