David Con Pein Is Calling Us Names

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: David Con Pein Is Calling Us Names

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Alright then, back to words of wisdom.That reminds of a story. I scheduled a dental exam after going to college one day, when I had an exam. I then went to the dentist and had one of my wisdom tooth pulled. I didn't want to waste any "wisdom" before the exam! I needed it as it was an economics course.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I did a google search in him and from what I saw...from forum to forum...the man is considered a kook...from my experience I would have to agree.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jsnow915 wrote:I did a google search in him and from what I saw...from forum to forum...the man is considered a kook...from my experience I would have to agree.Poor guy. Maybe Von Pein has an abby normal brain... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOe_4mgmyyA
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Jsnow915 wrote:I did a google search in him and from what I saw...from forum to forum...the man is considered a kook...from my experience I would have to agree.Poor guy. Maybe Von Pein has an abby normal brain... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOe_4mgmyyAWasn't that Gerald Posner playing the part of Igor?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

naw...Frau Bluker
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jsnow915 wrote:naw...Frau BlukerBlucher!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdIID_TGwhM
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:I did a google search in him and from what I saw...from forum to forum...the man is considered a kook...from my experience I would have to agree.Seriously? That doesn't surprise me.I know what DOES get under his skin. Call him what he knows he is. A dolt and an impotent fool and remind him that he's promoting Bugliosi's book for his own personal gain. Von Pein would HAVE to be a nut to promote Bugliosi's book.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

My guess is that people like von Pein can't stand the fact, that people's representatives really misuse their power and cheat their people for personal gain. They want to live in a clean simple-explanated dream world without any dirt on the flag.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

ChristophMessner wrote:My guess is that people like von Pein can't stand the fact, that people's representatives really misuse their power and cheat their people for personal gain. They want to live in a clean simple-explanated dream world without any dirt on the flag.Chris, if that is the case Von Pein is living in a dream world. Plus he is a McAdam's crony. That in itself tells you alot right there.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Waste of time.