Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Tom, you didn't have to defend yourself in my opinion. Just about everyone's family and friends have paid the price in blood and death from wars. And everyone should have a right to voice their opinion. I got in the same pissing match with Dan years ago. I respect the military and all who have served or now serve in it. But that has no bearing on whether an opinion is right or wrong concerning this country's direction or policies. We all have the right to freedom of speech, at least we do NOW!
Pennyworth

Re: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Dan wrote:Tom, I am an accountant, engineer and attorney, but I enlisted at 17 and served 6 years. Your family serving has little reflection on you - I think Bob used the identical paragraph several years ago.I have little tolerance (OMG he's intolerant!) for able bodied males who cry about the war yet have never fulfilled their honorable duty of service to their country. Two freakin years is not asking much. My Isreali friends (all lefty Jews) are so admirable - each and everyone of them, male and female, all served their country and were proud to do so.Yes Dan and I am Rambo

Now seriously, I went and saw the movie yesterday..THE FOOTAGE OF THE FIGHTinG WAS TERRIFYING. i COULDN'T QUITE TELL IF IT WAS RE-INACTED OR REALL FOoTAGE TAKEN OF THE CONFLICTS IN vIETNAM OR bURMA...i ASKED SOMEONE; the only answer I got back was'"what do you think"....

When the war in Iraq first broke out, two people close to me (who didn't know each other) using the same exact words, exclaimed in frantic dismay," God, kids getting blown up."!

I didn't believe at the time that any civilians were being targeted. I also heard that bombs were designed to zero in 0n precise targets...also at this time I was not aware of connections between the Bushes and the previous war machine instigators....I am expressing my ignorance with which info that had been imposed on me, or on the other hand, withheld by the media
...I have learned so much since this time with the help of the internet...the standard press and tv news media of the past/present have fed people much dis-info and cover-ups AS WE ALLWELL REALIZE NOW...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

[quote="Paul Pennyworth"][quote="Paul Pennyworth"][quote="Dan"]

deleted
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Paul Pennyworth wrote:IMAGINE a world without guns, bombs, or cannons....likely there would have been no American Indians' massacre or African slaves brought to this country...guns are a tool invented by the English....

The firearm as we know it today evolved through the centuries. The first report of gunpowder was in 904 by Siui-Tung in China. Sometime in the 1300s gunpowder was used as a missile propellant. In 1326, the Council of Florence appointed people to make iron bullets and cannon. The English weren't far behind. The first written record of a hand gun, not like today's, is from 1388 English records.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Tom being a 4f is a different story - at least you attempted to get in - my apologies.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Tom,

The crash is here - we don't have to wait until next January.

I love this volatility in the markets - these wild swings make for very high paydays. As I stated here previously - I trade index futures and make more in a single day than I use to earn in an entire year (and sometimes I get my head handed to me like I did today). I am off to a great start this year - this may be the biggest yet - so far 2003 was the most profitable. One of the reasons I'm going back to Texas is NO TAXES!

There is too much nonsense on this forum - that unfortunately just absolutely shoots the Files credibility down the toilet since Files is the focus of this website .

When I read the political nonsense of Tweedledumb, Bob an others it makes me laugh and realize how foolish the sheep are - I automatically lumped you in with them based on some of your posts - but you may have just enough credibility to be OK in my book, although I think you have the war all wrong.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Bob wrote:Tom, you didn't have to defend yourself in my opinion. Just about everyone's family and friends have paid the price in blood and death from wars. And everyone should have a right to voice their opinion. I got in the same pissing match with Dan years ago. I respect the military and all who have served or now serve in it. But that has no bearing on whether an opinion is right or wrong concerning this country's direction or policies. We all have the right to freedom of speech, at least we do NOW!

What does the first amendment have to do with me not agreeing with your opinion. The constitution protects you from state action not from disagreements with people of different opinions.
Bob

Post by Bob »

In a fascist society, one of the rights that will be violated is freedom of speech. It's starts with staged speeches, stolen elections, inside knowledge of acts of terrorism, illegal wiretapping, no habeas corpus and torture. The people in power will try and silence anyone who doesn't share their beliefs. It certainly happened in Nazi Germany. The U.S. thankfully, has not evolved to that status quite yet, but Bu$h and his criminals are trying.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i just got a letter from jimmy today and he said that Bruce is recovering from surgery on his stomach and neck. Apparantly, it had temporarily affected his speech. I understand him to be doing fine and that he is not mad at anyone, that he is just temporarily not communicating with anyone right now per jimmy's request. i do not know the details but the silence may be over soon. Everyone please keep him in your prayers and thoughts. It will be a great welcome to have him back on the forum.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks for the update Tom. It will be great to hear from Bruce sometime soon hopefully. He is DEFINITELY in my thoughts and prayers. Say hello to Jimmy as well.