Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Here's a question that I'm not sure was asked.What were the other weapons that you brought to Dallas? What were their makes and models and calibers?
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

I've always wondered about that myself, Pasquale-Great question! Brian.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Actually, to add to that, Pasquale, the only thing I know is thatFiles says that Nicoletti used a Marlin semi-auto rifle, probably30-06,which I think must be a Johnson rifle made by Marlin underlicense. As far as I know, Marlin never made any large caliber semi-autos.I would love to know the specifics of the rifle- modifications,etc-especially if it had a suppressor.Brian.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Sorry about that dig, Paul- I couldn't resist! No, I have never tried to contact Bruce Brychek- I posed a couplequestions to him in my early posts,but if he saw them he ignoredthem. It seems like he's disappeared, doesn't it? Very strange,isn'tit?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Brian White wrote:Sorry about that dig, Paul- I couldn't resist! No, I have never tried to contact Bruce Brychek- I posed a couplequestions to him in my early posts,but if he saw them he ignoredthem. It seems like he's disappeared, doesn't it? Very strange,isn'tit? Why are you smiling?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Another interesting question about Jimmy would be, if he would have done the "job", if he would have liked Kennedy. (Probably Nicoletti would not have demanded then.)
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

ChristophMessner wrote:Another interesting question about Jimmy would be, if he would have done the "job", if he would have liked Kennedy. (Probably Nicoletti would not have demanded then.)if jimmy was given a job he would have done it whether he wanted to or not. if you refuse, then the next contract is on you.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Here's a question that I'm not sure was asked.What were the other weapons that you brought to Dallas? What were their makes and models and calibers?i am not sure why you would ask that question, what is the point? the car that jimmy drove was outfitted with a lot of different types of weapons and explosives. these cars usually had compartments between the back seat and trunk so that if the trunk was opened, everything appeared normal. some cars had compartments under the dash and some had hidden compartments in the door panels. they traveled with different types of weapons for just about every purpose in case they got into any situation.Namaste'
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Tom, you are right. I just tried to imagine, whether this time, the "job" would be different, because it was the president. In terms of the handcrafts and following orders there was probably no difference, but in terms of the danger to be blown off as patsy later on ... , I think Nicoletti did Files "the Kid" no favour intentionally to order him to be backup shooter. Maybe the order came from higher up over Giancana and Lansdale, cause if Nicoletti really was that good as hitman, he would not have needed a backup. Chris
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

the whole purpose of a "backup shooter" is in case something goes wrong but the job still gets done. what if chucks gun jammed or somebody busted into his room at that moment or he was spotted by police and detained? there are a number of reasons one would want a backup on the most important assassination of the 20th century.