Gary Mack-isms

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Gary Mack-isms

Post by Bob »

But John we have found out things. It was our forum that put together the LCAP scenario that fits in so well now with serious assassination buffs. Lots of people knew that Lee Harvey Oswald and David Ferrie met in the LCAP, but we are the ones that pieced together that Charles Rogers, Barry Seal, James R. Bath and John Liggett were also in the LCAP. And that the founder of the LCAP was D.H. Byrd, who just happen to own the TSBD on 11/22/1963. It's a well known fact that the LCAP was a breeding ground for the CIA.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i see the evidence of Ferrie and Lee from a only photograph. i've seen no evidence or fact other than that. Bob, i think people have got me wrong in my opinions. only because i want only to see the facts. the people i ask, my opinions are only that. to provide the facts in this is VERY important. everyone seems to shoot down each other here. i'm guilty too. but, i assure you i'm after the truth. if you post something, back it up well. let's get to business and uncover whatever scum was involved with documentation! anyone can say that things have been altered, change their story...but, to stick to facts is important to me.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

conspiracybuff wrote:i see the evidence of Ferrie and Lee from a only photograph. i've seen no evidence or fact other than that. Bob, i think people have got me wrong in my opinions. only because i want only to see the facts. the people i ask, my opinions are only that. to provide the facts in this is VERY important. everyone seems to shoot down each other here. i'm guilty too. but, i assure you i'm after the truth. if you post something, back it up well. let's get to business and uncover whatever scum was involved with documentation! anyone can say that things have been altered, change their story...but, to stick to facts is important to me.I don't get it. We're CITING sources or at least telling where the information came from. It's your task to READ and research for yourself. Whenever Bob, for example, posts something, he'll put a link or say where he got his info, and I'll look it up.Maybe you need to back up and ask, "WHERE did the information come from?" Then you can pick up the book (well, usually it's a book...at least for me it is) and acquaint yourself with the information. Calm down. We're not shooting each other down. I'm confused about your reaction.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

It's not a matter of different ways in doing research. It's just a matter of distinguishing between lying and being truthful. I think the biggest problem is stubborn human nature. Once taken a position, most people won't abandon it, not even in face of the disproving facts, as they see it as defeat. That's the problem with many theories like Badgeman, the storm drain shooter and Zapruder/Nix alterations. With Gary Mack something different is in play. He knowingly keeps pushing some of these theories to muddy the waters, and simulate a certain "objectivity" to private researchers. That way he always gathers some support when he is attacked over his public displays. And besides, he knows his private statements do not matter. What matters is what he says through mass media channels. Gary Mack can be exposed as a liar by knowlegeable researchers. That is why he won't post on any public fora. Most people have the impression that he doesn't do it because he is "above it all". But it's not the real reason. He will only voice his opinion in controlled mass media environments, like History Channel documentaries and radio blurps. His stance is consistently the same: "Most likely no conspiracy". But if you can't accept that Gary Mack is lying, then convince me how the statement: "The single bullet theory is possible", is not a lie. The significance of this cannot be overstated, for the sbt is the sine-qua-non for Gary's no conspiracy statement. In other words: Without the sbt you can not have a lone gunman. Without the sbt you have more than one shooter and THUS a conspiracy. Wim
Pasquale DiFabrizio

dankbaar wrote:It's not a matter of different ways in doing research. It's just a matter of distinguishing between lying and being truthful. I think the biggest problem is stubborn human nature. Once taken a position, most people won't abandon it, not even in face of the disproving facts, as they see it as defeat. That's the problem with many theories like Badgeman, the storm drain shooter and Zapruder/Nix alterations. With Gary Mack something different is in play. He knowingly keeps pushing some of these theories to muddy the waters, and simulate a certain "objectivity" to private researchers. That way he always gathers some support when he is attacked over his public displays. And besides, he knows his private statements do not matter. What matters is what he says through mass media channels. Gary Mack can be exposed as a liar by knowlegeable researchers. That is why he won't post on any public fora. Most people have the impression that he doesn't do it because he is "above it all". But it's not the real reason. He will only voice his opinion in controlled mass media environments, like History Channel documentaries and radio blurps. His stance is consistently the same: "Most likely no conspiracy". But if you can't accept that Gary Mack is lying, then convince me how the statement: "The single bullet theory is possible", is not a lie. The significance of this cannot be overstated, for the sbt is the sine-qua-non for Gary's no conspiracy statement. In other words: Without the sbt you can not have a lone gunman. Without the sbt you have more than one shooter and THUS a conspiracy. WimExactly. Mack is too knowledgeable about the facts and now he's pushing those bogus theories. What I'd like to know is his true motive. I understand that he's curator of the 6th Floor Museum and that one of his motives is to keep his job and all that, but I'm suspecting that he might have been a disinformation guy from the start. If I had uncovered the mysterious badgeman, one of the FIRST things I would have done would have been to put a grown man in the same location and take pictures to see if they're even close to what is in the picture. To my knowledge, Mack never did that..much less take measurements and all. Let me ask this to anybody here. Besides the badgeman theory, what else is Gary Mack specifically known for reasearching about the JFK assassination? Is he mainly known for his badgeman research? I should probably know this already, but I'm not sure. I even pointed out to Conspiracybuff that the single-bullet-theory was a THEORY and that it was tested and that they couldn't come CLOSE to what they claim that bullet did. He then seemed to ignore that. Test bullets that the Warren Commission fired looked nothing like the single-bullet at all...the one bullet they fired into the wrist of a human cadaver, for example, showed peeling back and mushrooming at the nose, and that is only ONE of the wounds the actual bullet allegedly caused. That the Warren Commission did try to test the single bullet theory and failed miserably is FACT and not theory, right? LOL No bullet in the history of gunfire has ever done anything like they claim the single bullet did. Also, doesn't Mack and his apologists know that there were more fragments taken from Governor Conally's wrist than are missing from the magic bullet? That is fact, and we all know it. That alone...that ONE fact alone should tell Mack and others that it couldn't possibly be the same bullet. Actually, the fact that the bullet is not even deformed at the nose at all and could almost be fired out of a gun again (that's how intact it is) should say something to these people. It wasn't even found on the right stretcher. For that matter, it wasn't even found in Governor Conally's leg!!!!! LOL LMAO It just popped out of his leg...after all that zig-zagging and staying intact and leaving fragments that aren't missing from the bullet itself. Yeah...Mack HAS to be disinforming on purpose, in my opinion. There's no other way. I suspect that if the disinformation people can't successfully spread their disinformation on forums such as ours, then creating bad blood and confusion is the next best option for them. For the record, isn't the single-bullet-theory just a theory until it's proven as fact? Isn't that why Dale Myers, the computer simulation guy with those bogus computer cartoons..."drawings" of the assassination, keeps saying something like "It's not a single bullet theory. It's a single bullet fact!" Yeah...right! NOT!!!! "Single bullet fact" eh? Now THAT's a false statement if there ever was one.
Bob

Post by Bob »

conspiracybuff wrote:i see the evidence of Ferrie and Lee from a only photograph. i've seen no evidence or fact other than that. Bob, i think people have got me wrong in my opinions. only because i want only to see the facts. the people i ask, my opinions are only that. to provide the facts in this is VERY important. everyone seems to shoot down each other here. i'm guilty too. but, i assure you i'm after the truth. if you post something, back it up well. let's get to business and uncover whatever scum was involved with documentation! anyone can say that things have been altered, change their story...but, to stick to facts is important to me.Oh really? Come on John. Do your homework. Here is just one article from Wayne Madsen, who by the way was in Naval intelligence, was in the NSA and checks out all details before he publishes. I was the JFK researcher that Madsen refers to in the story.November 28, 2006 -- George W. Bush Library and associated "think tank" to be located in Dallas. The contest to host the George W. Bush Presidential Library and an associated think tank is down to Baylor, Southern Methodist University, and the University of Dallas. The final decision is expected by December or January. The library's fund is already drawing large million dollar donations from the Bush family's wealthy cronies.The choice of Dallas to house the Bush II Library provides a stark reminder of the impact the Bush family has had on U.S. history over the past 45 years, Dallas is also the home of the infamous Texas School Book Depository (TBSD). The founder of the Louisiana Civil Air Patrol, David Harold Byrd, owned the TSBD when it was used as one of the snipers nests for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.The Louisiana Civil Air Patrol (LCAP) figures prominently in the hit on Kennedy. The LCAP alumni include David Ferrie, Lee Harvey Oswald, James R. Bath (George W. Bush's Texas Air National Guard pal and fellow AWOL truant as well as Bin Laden family agent), Charles Rogers, Barry Seal and John Liggett. A WMR reader who is also a JFK assassination expert maintains that Rogers was one of the three tramps in Dallas' Dealey Plaza on Nov. 22, 1963. The researcher also claims that CIA operative Chauncey Holt (also one of the three tramps) confirmed that Rogers was one of the tramps. Seal was a notorious CIA drug runner who was gunned down with George H. W. Bush's telephone number in the trunk of his car (George deMohrenshildt, Lee Harvey Oswald's Dallas handler upon Oswald's return from the USSR, also had George H. W. Bush's home address and phone number in his personal address book just before his suicide and 1978 Congressional testimony on his knowledge of the JFK assassination). Liggett was a Dallas mortician who was considered the best in face and head reconstruction, and was utilized to alter the true appearance of JFK after the assassination. And the Bush connections with a Kennedy assassination do not end with November 22, 1963 in Dallas. A recent Guardian report places CIA agent David Morales -- who was posted as the Operations Chief at the CIA's JM/WAVE station and was involved in the CIA's ZF/RIFLE plot to kill Fidel Castro -- at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles on June 5th, 1968. The same Morales that was part of Operation 40 and was in the TSBD according to witnesses in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963. The Guardian quotes Morales as saying in 1973, "I was in Dallas when we got the son of a bitch and I was in Los Angeles when we got the little bastard." Veteran US State Department diplomat Wayne Smith, the former chief US liaison officer in Havana, said Morales told him at a Buenos Aires cocktail party in 1975 that "Kennedy [Bobby] got what was coming to him." Smith said that Morales "hated the Kennedys, blaming their lack of air support for the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961."Morales was part of the CIA's Operation 40, the program that engineered the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba in 1961. Morales' colleagues included Luis Posada Carriles (who carried out the terrorist bombing of the Barbados-Trinidad-Havana Cubana Flight 455 off the coast of Barbados in 1976) and Orlando Bosch (involved in the 1976 car bombing of former Chilean Foreign Minister Orlando Letelier and his American colleague on Massachusetts Avenue in the heart of Washington's Embassy Row in 1976). Both terrorist acts were signed off and approved by then-CIA Director George H. W. Bush. Another Operation 40 principal was former CIA Director and Florida Representative Porter Goss.Morales died of a heart attack in 1978, just a few week before testifying before the House Committee on Assassinations.The George W. Bush Presidential Library in Dallas will serve as a perception management center that will work in tandem with the George H. W. Bush Presidential Library at Texas A&M University to hype the "good deeds" of America's most hideous and atrocious family.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I have to claim ...I am a hobbyist when it comes to this stuff...I won't read the Warren report because of what I've read in tidbits and I am a cynic by nature...I truly wish for peace and love and hope for mankind...but just from my job alone...I see all the politics that goes on,screwing of employees that ask questions and things of that nature...I leave the real work for the researchers who have the time to do it and have far more knowledge about it than I ever will...or care to...I have an interest in the JFK assassination and find the Files story amusing and quite possible...I dont put my eggs in one basket either...and I don't think I'll know the truth until I die...its hard for me to see how John(Conspiracybuff) took this sooo seriously....thats for people like Wim to pass along what he;s found out and is able to present it to the masses...I have my thoughts about things,but until its proof and fact,nothing will change...sorry this sounds like a rant...but my point is...this is what a forum is for...to toss out your ideas on this subject...or to get information...like I said,I don't expect to get the mystery of life thru Google or Wim..getting closer sounds reasonable...but I don't think it will be the final word on anything.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice perspective John. Speaking of perspectives...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZWRe9DFYZ8
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Gary Mack is simply a sell-out, who took a high-paying jobat the Sixth Floor "Museum" That's it!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Brian White wrote:Gary Mack is simply a sell-out, who took a high-paying jobat the Sixth Floor "Museum" That's it! Well put! I've used so many damn words and paragraphs...ad nauseum to say the same thing...and you sumed it up in a simple sentence!!!!! Right on!!!!!!!