The three tramps

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: The three tramps

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ThomZajac wrote:OOps.The blow-up looks a little MORE like Hunt now. Although the face is blurry, the man seems to have the same shape of head/face and dresses like Hunt used to dress...at least from what I've seen him wearing in pictures I've seen. Look at the picture of Hunt a couple of posts before this one. He's wearing a light-colored raincoat OVER his suit and the SAME kind of hat. Is there anyway we can find out how tall Hunt was and roughly how much he weighed? He appears to me to have had an average to slender build, but his height escapes me.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, it does look like hunt to me in the blowup. I've tried to find Hunt's height and weight but haven't been successful yet
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

It looks like Hunt is not walking towards the stairs upwards heading for the parking lot then, but rather towards Zapruder's podestal to observe how people behave in the pergola aerea. But he looks like packed with his tight-buttoned coat, like having tramp clothes underneath ...
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:It looks like Hunt is not walking towards the stairs upwards heading for the parking lot then, but rather towards Zapruder's podestal to observe how people behave in the pergola aerea. But he looks like packed with his tight-buttoned coat, like having tramp clothes underneath ...I just don't think Hunt was a tramp Chris. Yes...Hunt was packing...packing heat in case something went wrong. I truly believe Holt was the older tramp. Holt also had the expertise to supply the fake SS badges to the men near the knoll to keep people away from the scene. Also, remember what Jimmy Files said about Dealey Plaza that day. Files said it was like a CIA convention that day when he saw folks he knew like Frank Sturgis.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Actually a Mr. Christ is more simliar to the tramp who some claim to be Charles Rogers. Identical ears, nose, headform, just everything! http://www.ajweberman.com/images_other/christs3.jpgDoes anybody know more about this man?
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Actually a Mr. Christ is more simliar to the tramp who some claim to be Charles Rogers. Identical ears, nose, headform, just everything! http://www.ajweberman.com/images_other/christs3.jpgDoes anybody know more about this man?Chris, tell me more about this man Christ. No...not that one. I mean the man in the photo.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think we do not know enough about these three.Actually does not seem to be much of a reason to even bother about them.The guy in the hat does not look like Holt however why would he claim to be there?I think it could be Chauncy. his sloppy clothes cover his athletic build quite well.He looks older in the face, maybe Chauncy was in some sort of disguise.Another thing he knew about the parking lot being locked?Does anyone know who this guy is in the picture?
Kim Huisman

Post by Kim Huisman »

ChristophMessner wrote:So why did Ted survive at all?Ted survived, because he never could become president so no need to.... you know
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Just one more Kennedy murder might have caused the Americans to revolt
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Dealey Joe,No, but he seems familiar and strangely happy considering what is going on at that moment.KirkDealey Joe wrote:I think we do not know enough about these three.Actually does not seem to be much of a reason to even bother about them.The guy in the hat does not look like Holt however why would he claim to be there?I think it could be Chauncy. his sloppy clothes cover his athletic build quite well.He looks older in the face, maybe Chauncy was in some sort of disguise.Another thing he knew about the parking lot being locked?Does anyone know who this guy is in the picture?