Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

USA And Israel Sign A Massive Arms Deal

Post by kenmurray »

From James Fetzer's blog:http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Hey guys,I recently was forwarded an e-mail sent to a friend of mine regarding a documentary on Israeli involvement in 9/11 and the concept of a Jewish mafia. The man who e-mailed my friend called the information racist and disinformation, but he doesn't seem to address the facts at all. I'm referring to the Missin Links documentary.http://www.911missinglinks.com/I'm going to start a topic on it because I'm sick of putting evidence out there and having certain people call it disinformation without actually addressing the facts.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Hey guys,I recently was forwarded an e-mail sent to a friend of mine regarding a documentary on Israeli involvement in 9/11 and the concept of a Jewish mafia. The man who e-mailed my friend called the information racist and disinformation, but he doesn't seem to address the facts at all. I'm referring to the Missin Links documentary.http://www.911missinglinks.com/I'm going to start a topic on it because I'm sick of putting evidence out there and having certain people call it disinformation without actually addressing the facts. Pasquale, good seeing you again.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is the bottom line. I always talk about the impact of the lobbyists and how they control legislation in this country, but no one is bigger than the Israeli group. The CIA is linked heavily to big banking, but also to Israel and the Mossad. The CIA created al-qaeda. Speaking of terrorism, there is no country more dangerous than Israel right now with their blatant display of that practice. Israel is slanted more to the right than Atilla the Hun and Dick the Cheney right now. I expect the U.S. to continue to endorse everything Israel does, based on the lobbyist dollars (see Joe LIEberman), the ownership/leadership of the MSM and with somebody like Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Here is the bottom line. I always talk about the impact of the lobbyists and how they control legislation in this country, but no one is bigger than the Israeli group. The CIA is linked heavily to big banking, but also to Israel and the Mossad. The CIA created al-qaeda. Speaking of terrorism, there is no country more dangerous than Israel right now with their blatant display of that practice. Israel is slanted more to the right than Atilla the Hun and Dick the Cheney right now. I expect the U.S. to continue to endorse everything Israel does, based on the lobbyist dollars (see Joe LIEberman), the ownership/leadership of the MSM and with somebody like Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State.Bob,Thanks for the welcome back. My heart is always here...even when I don't post.The person who says that evidence of Israeli involvement in 9/11 is disinfo and racist wrote me back.I'm very tempted to start a topic about him and his arguments. What do you think?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bob wrote:Here is the bottom line. I always talk about the impact of the lobbyists and how they control legislation in this country, but no one is bigger than the Israeli group. The CIA is linked heavily to big banking, but also to Israel and the Mossad. The CIA created al-qaeda. Speaking of terrorism, there is no country more dangerous than Israel right now with their blatant display of that practice. Israel is slanted more to the right than Atilla the Hun and Dick the Cheney right now. I expect the U.S. to continue to endorse everything Israel does, based on the lobbyist dollars (see Joe LIEberman), the ownership/leadership of the MSM and with somebody like Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State.Bob,Thanks for the welcome back. My heart is always here...even when I don't post.The person who says that evidence of Israeli involvement in 9/11 is disinfo and racist wrote me back.I'm very tempted to start a topic about him and his arguments. What do you think?At this point, I would just utilize and publicize information that shows that there is a reason to infer that there may have been some Israeli involvement in 9/11. For instance...http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/2 ... 1.htmAgain, the CIA and the Mossad are tied at the hip. Also note that Cass Sunstein is part of the story above. You know, the guy who is now part of the Obama administration and who recommends "cognitive infiltration of extremist groups, whereby government agents, or their allies (acting either virtually or in real space, and either openly or anonymously) will undermine the crippled epistemology of those who subscribe to such theories. They do so by planting doubts about the theories and stylized facts that circulate within such groups, thereby introducing beneficial cognitive diversity."
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:At this point, I would just utilize and publicize information that shows that there is a reason to infer that there may have been some Israeli involvement in 9/11. For instance...http://www.corbettreport.com/articles/2 ... 1.htmAgain, the CIA and the Mossad are tied at the hip. Also note that Cass Sunstein is part of the story above. You know, the guy who is now part of the Obama administration and who recommends "cognitive infiltration of extremist groups, whereby government agents, or their allies (acting either virtually or in real space, and either openly or anonymously) will undermine the crippled epistemology of those who subscribe to such theories. They do so by planting doubts about the theories and stylized facts that circulate within such groups, thereby introducing beneficial cognitive diversity." I'm still deciding whether to make an example of him or his way of thinking. It just seems odd to me that a reasonable person (who is supposedly NOT disinfo) would throw around words like "racist" with regard to evidence of Israeli and Mossad involvement in 9/11 without even addressing the information presented. It's rather like the Arizona law that was passed regarding illegal immigrants. Critics of that law are throwing aroud that "racist" word. It's inflammatory and causes the discussion to be thrown off track. The key word or concept in that law is ILLEGAL immigrants. People who criticize that law emphasize the word IMMIGRANT. I regularly interview people regarding their workers compensation claims. Because of the high number of Hispanic claimants who originally came here illegally and now work for large fast food chains and retailers, one of my routine questions is "Have you used any other Social Security number?"Can you believe that THAT is a routine question? The reason it became a routine question is because there were so many of them that actually ADMITTED to it, like it's no big deal. IDENTITY THEFT is no big deal? Some of them actually use more than one Social Security number currently. One man we investigated had...hold on to your seat...a whopping 223 names attached to his Social Security number...none of those names were the name that he gave us on his paperwork! So, there is clearly a problem regarding illegal immigration and public money that is spent on them. Anyone who throws around the "racist" word is simply doing so to NOT address the facts and the issues involved or because they are misled.It's the same with the man I exchanged e-mails with regarding clear evidence of Israeli involvement in 9/11.It almost makes me wonder whether the "Politically Correct" idea was designed to SILENCE people from honest discussion and sharing of thoughts. You know...when you can alter the language, you can alter the perceptions of things. I guess that's how "shell shock" and "battle fatigue" became "post traumatic stress disorder," and how the word "crippled" became "handycapped" and "handy capable." Do you remember what George Carlin said about the use of the word "handycapped?" He said something like, "Handy? That guy doesn't look too handy to me. I don't want him working on my car!" He was basically saying that they changed the word from "crippled" to "handycapped" to make it SOUND better. For those of you have not seen this information regarding Israeli involvement in 9/11, I encourage you to look through my posts on this topic and take a look for yourselves.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please see this from Wayne Madsen's website...SPECIAL WMR PROJECT. ISRAEL REPRESENTS A MAJOR THREAT TO THE PEACE AND SECURITY OF THE WORLD. WMR READERS UNDERSTAND THE ROLE ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE PLAYED IN 9/11, THE LONDON TRANSIT BOMBINGS, THE BALI BOMBING, AND OTHER "FALSE FLAG" OPERATIONS AROUND THE WORLD. ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENTS ARE A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER. IT IS TIME TO "OUT" THEM IN THEIR OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC CAPACITIES AND THEIR NON-OFFICIAL COVER (NOC) STATUS. WMR'S READERSHIP IS GLOBAL. WMR WILL COLLECT THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF THOSE SUSPECTED OF BEING ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENTS AND OPERATIVES. AFTER THE INFORMATION IS VETTED, WMR WILL PUBLISH THE LIST. WMR WILL SOON KICK OFF THIS SPECIAL PROJECT WITH A FOCUS ON MOSSAD OPERATIONS IN THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA. SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO waynemadsendc@hotmail.com. I consider Wayne one of the best investigative journalists out there. Wayne has also done some excellent writing and research about the JFK assassination. Wayne was in Naval intelligence and was also in the NSA. I don't doubt what he says at all.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Please see this from Wayne Madsen's website...SPECIAL WMR PROJECT. ISRAEL REPRESENTS A MAJOR THREAT TO THE PEACE AND SECURITY OF THE WORLD. WMR READERS UNDERSTAND THE ROLE ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE PLAYED IN 9/11, THE LONDON TRANSIT BOMBINGS, THE BALI BOMBING, AND OTHER "FALSE FLAG" OPERATIONS AROUND THE WORLD. ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENTS ARE A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER. IT IS TIME TO "OUT" THEM IN THEIR OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC CAPACITIES AND THEIR NON-OFFICIAL COVER (NOC) STATUS. WMR'S READERSHIP IS GLOBAL. WMR WILL COLLECT THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF THOSE SUSPECTED OF BEING ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE AGENTS AND OPERATIVES. AFTER THE INFORMATION IS VETTED, WMR WILL PUBLISH THE LIST. WMR WILL SOON KICK OFF THIS SPECIAL PROJECT WITH A FOCUS ON MOSSAD OPERATIONS IN THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA. SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO waynemadsendc@hotmail.com. I consider Wayne one of the best investigative journalists out there. Wayne has also done some excellent writing and research about the JFK assassination. Wayne was in Naval intelligence and was also in the NSA. I don't doubt what he says at all.Speaking of Mossad operations, it looks like an Israeli spy was arrested a few days ago in connection with the killing of that Hamas member in Dubai. The person arrested supplied a fake passport or travel papers to one of the hit team members.http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internatio ... c6y9PZWLSo, it looks like the Israelis are terrific at fast-roping from helicopters onto international aid boats and killing almost a dozen people, and they're good at providing fake travel papers to hit teams. Israeli commandos and spies are running amok! Has anyone else had enough of their nonsense yet?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »