Who Will Be Coronated in the U.S. in 2016?

JFK Assassination
Bob Jonas

Re: Who Will Be Coronated in the U.S. in 2016?

Post by Bob Jonas »

Never heard once that George H.W. ran things as the no. 2 guy. All I ever heard was how Dick Cheney was running everything during W. Bush's presidency. I don't buy either theory by the way.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob Jonas wrote:Never heard once that George H.W. ran things as the no. 2 guy. All I ever heard was how Dick Cheney was running everything during W. Bush's presidency. I don't buy either theory by the way.Bob, you have to be kidding me that you never heard that Poppy really ran things in the Reagan White House. All the things I mentioned above (Mena, Iran/Contra, plus arming and funding Osama and Saddam) were all CIA operations. Do you think Ronny orchestrated that? Or do you think it was perhaps the guy who had been in the CIA since the 1950s and was once CIA director? I think the answer is pretty obvious. At least in my mind.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Back to Hillary. Check out this article by Russ Baker, where he writes about how the Clinton MSM machine has blocked Bernie's civil rights history with the African-American voters.http://whowhatwhy.org/2016/03/03/how-cl ... ghts-play/
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

My biggest problem with the 'Blame-a-Bush' crowd is that in one breath they call W. an idiot, yet in the next, claim that he orchestrated the most horrific false flag operation only months after taking office. It's one or the other, but not both. The 'Bush-bashers' tend to be blinded by hatred. Instead of focusing on what nefarious things the family ACTUALLY did, they try to pin EVERY malicious event on them and, in doing so, lose credibility with the rest of us. Not trying to defend them as angels, but certainly not allowing myself to believe they are as bad as some seem to hope they are. Now if Jeb somehow gets the party nomination this summer, I may have to agree with everything you've said. Peace and love.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob Jonas wrote:My biggest problem with the 'Blame-a-Bush' crowd is that in one breath they call W. an idiot, yet in the next, claim that he orchestrated the most horrific false flag operation only months after taking office. It's one or the other, but not both. The 'Bush-bashers' tend to be blinded by hatred. Instead of focusing on what nefarious things the family ACTUALLY did, they try to pin EVERY malicious event on them and, in doing so, lose credibility with the rest of us. Not trying to defend them as angels, but certainly not allowing myself to believe they are as bad as some seem to hope they are. Now if Jeb somehow gets the party nomination this summer, I may have to agree with everything you've said. Peace and love.Bob, you sure seem to be a Bush apologist, based on the number of posts where you have mentioned the folks in the 'Blame-a-Bush' crowd (your words).Just as an exercise, let's forget about everyone in the Bush family except Poppy. My question to you is simple. Was Poppy a key conspirator in the JFK assassination or not?
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I have no evidence, but I suspect George Herbert Walker Bush at the very least least knew what was going to happen. I only suspect that because of his position in the CIA at the time. How could he NOT have known? But I know of no evidence. Do I think he picked up shell casings from Nicoletti's shots? No. Do I think he was stupid enough to be seen walking around in front of the TSBD Building minutes after the shooting? No way! But I suspect he (and a whole slew of others in the Agency) knew.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Anyone else noticing a full onslaught of pro Cruz mojo hitting the news websites and national and even local news anchor desks? I wonder if some kind of organized effort is behind this sudden media support of Cruz? First the establishment dusts off Romney and has him make a speech where he exhibits more anger at Trump than he ever showed against Obama during the campaign of 2012 and now we see a bunch of love for Cruz... It's sure looks fishy. Gonna be fun to watch on both sides of the aisle...especially if at least one non-establishment candidate gets past the conventions.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

What Romney did to Trump in bashing him was despicable. No matter which candidate it could have been! The last time I checked, Trump hasn't wrapped up the GOP nomination yet. So shut the hell up Mitt! You were a loser in 2012 and your still a loser in 2016! The same applies for Hillary and Bernie in that the MSM also has Hillary wrapping up the Dem nomination! So MSM shut the hell up too! Bernie tells Hillary "Excuse Me"? Too funny I liked it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxZmlZ4Lv3c
Bob

Post by Bob »

Hillary tried to tell another whopper last night when she said Bernie did not support the auto bailout. He actually did, but the bill that she talked about was earmarked for the crooks on Wall Street. GM and Chrysler were actually bailed out by TARP, the $700 billion dollar bailout in the fall of 2008. BIG difference. It's too bad Mr. CIA...er...Anderson Cooper...didn't correct Hillary on her lie.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob Jonas wrote:I have no evidence, but I suspect George Herbert Walker Bush at the very least least knew what was going to happen. I only suspect that because of his position in the CIA at the time. How could he NOT have known? But I know of no evidence. Do I think he picked up shell casings from Nicoletti's shots? No. Do I think he was stupid enough to be seen walking around in front of the TSBD Building minutes after the shooting? No way! But I suspect he (and a whole slew of others in the Agency) knew.Bob, you sound quite a bit like Gary Mack. "I have no evidence", was his favorite phrase. At least you believe Poppy knew of the impending assassination of JFK. But knowing and being a key conspirator are two completely different things. Let me point out a few things about why I believe Poppy was indeed a conspirator and most likely was on the scene in Dealey Plaza. First off, we know Poppy stayed at the Sheraton-Dallas from 11/21/1963 through 11/23/1963. There was even a piece in The Dallas Morning News about a meeting he would be running at the hotel on the night of the 21st, where he would be speaking to the American Association of Oilwell Contractors.In addition to that, Bush confirmed that he was staying at the Sheraton-Dallas when he called Graham Kitchel (a family friend) of the FBI to tell him about a possible suspect in the JFK assassination. A suspect (James Parrott), who by the way, worked with Bush at the time and later worked for his Presidential campaign. Now why would Bush give such a ridiculous alibi which could be easily proven to be false? Perhaps because he was the man who was arrested coming from the Dal-Tex Building after the assassination. This is from Roger Craig's book, When They Kill A President, as Craig is talking to Jim Garrison:“Jim also asked me about the arrests made in Dealey Plaza that day. I told him I knew of twelve arrests, one in particular made by R. E. Vaughn of the Dallas Police Department. The man Vaughn arrested was coming from the Dal-Tex Building across from the Texas School Book Depository.The only thing which Vaughn knew about him was that he was an independent oil operator from Houston, Texas. The prisoner was taken from Vaughn by Dallas Police detectives and that was the last that he saw or heard of the suspect.”Although there were no photos of the man arrested, the man did use Poppy Bush's CIA cover when talking to officer Vaughn. That he was an independent oil operator from Houston, Texas. Look at Poppy's title again in the article in The Dallas Morning News. He was President of Zapata Off-Shore Co. What was Zapata? An oil company located in Houston, Texas.In addition to that, FBI director J. Edgar Hoover names Poppy in a memo talking about the JFK assassination.Finally, you have what James Files told Wim and Jim Marrs about Poppy.Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush?James Files: Oh Yeah!Jim Marrs: What was his role?James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of.Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do?James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. On 11/22/1963, there were a number of members of Operation 40 in Dealey Plaza. Members like Luis Posada Carriles, Frank Sturgis, Guillermo Novo Sampol and Orlando Bosch. Plus, we know Files was also obviously there.It makes perfect sense to me that the main recruiter for Operation 40, Poppy Bush, was also on the scene.To me, Poppy just didn't know about the assassination, he actually played a key role in the planning and recruitment of those who took part in it.