Throat wound was headshot(s) shrapnel

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Re: Throat wound was headshot(s) shrapnel

Post by ThomZajac »

Jsnow915 wrote:didn't Tosh Plumlee say he was on the south knoll(Ithink its south) with someone else and they smelled the gun powder?Is there anything more on this? One guy smelling gunpowder, while intriguing, is pretty flimsy if that is all we've got after all these years. If there was another shooter there, wouldn't it be likely that he too was supported by a team? And if Files was given the order not to fire unless JFK was about to leave Dealey Plaza alive in order to more easily maintain the lone assassin from the rear scenario, were they too given this order? How likely is it that another shooter or shooters would be part of the plot and that Files and company would not know of them (or is that more of what he hasn't told us yet), and that no other witness would supply ANY supporting evidence? Or am I wrong on the 'ANY' aspect?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Quote from Tosh Plumlee's sworn statement:While on the south knoll, Sergio and I were attempting to evaluate the most logical places where shooters might be located, but everything was confused, the timing was off, team members were late getting into position. They were not where they were supposed to be and the limited radio contacts that we had with them were not working, or spotty at best. It was soon after our arrival that the motorcade arrived. When the shots rang out, I had the impression of 4 or 5 shots, with one being fired from behind and to my left on the South Knoll, near the underpass and south parking lot. While leaving via the south side of the underpass near the train tracks, Sergio and I smelled gunpowder. I never saw Roselli in Dealey Plaza that day.So more than just gunpowder smell, shot from the South Knoll too.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Thanks JD. So that's one witness, two observations. Would be nice to have at least one other witness, or a wound or mark that corresponds with the south knoll location. One little thing I have always thought to be peculiar- and forgive my fuzziness/laziness on this- is that the death certificate or some such thing from Parkland, indicates the cause of death as a wound to the LEFT temple. I believe it was later explained as a simple mistake, but that always struck me as bizarre. But back to another shooter; that opens up a whole 'nother can of worms in a big way, does it not?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

This is interesting too ... also from Tosh, but not from his statement:A few years ago, a friend and I set of a fircracker on the southside of the tripple underpass.., about where we thought a shooter would have shot from. We watched the people who were standing around the kill zone and on the north knoll... They ALL first looked toward the north side of the underpass and some started walking that way. I found that interesting and then Dallas's fineist came and politely ask us to leave.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

JDThomas wrote:This is interesting too ... also from Tosh, but not from his statement:A few years ago, a friend and I set of a fircracker on the southside of the tripple underpass.., about where we thought a shooter would have shot from. We watched the people who were standing around the kill zone and on the north knoll... They ALL first looked toward the north side of the underpass and some started walking that way. I found that interesting and then Dallas's fineist came and politely ask us to leave.Thanks again, JD, good info. I wonder if anyone else has tried that experiment. I'm going to have to read up on Tosh, but I have to admit that the abort team story never really resonated with me- but I remain open-minded about it.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

JDThomas wrote:This is interesting too ... also from Tosh, but not from his statement:A few years ago, a friend and I set of a fircracker on the southside of the tripple underpass.., about where we thought a shooter would have shot from. We watched the people who were standing around the kill zone and on the north knoll... They ALL first looked toward the north side of the underpass and some started walking that way. I found that interesting and then Dallas's fineist came and politely ask us to leave.Very good information, JD.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Throat wound was headshot(s) shrapnel

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.27.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.14.2009 - Christoph Messner, an Excellent JFKMS Forum Member, and a brilliant research and writer,Posted this Very Important Headline.A lengthy fact, information, and opinion filled discussion followed by some of the Best JFKMS Forum Members.Fast Forward six (6) years. Much more has been discussed and written about this Subject Matter.This discussion is an excellent Take-Off Point for today for many.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.