you are being seriously mislead

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: you are being seriously mislead

Post by saracarter766 »

John Beckham wrote:Gary Mack would never post in this asylum...Wow john beckham calling wims forum a asylum you've hit an all time low bub and if it's such an asylum then why are you here then? i always had the feeling i could not trust you but you now have confirmed my suspicions of not trusting you. i really enjoyed talking to you mr beckham but that is no longer the case.sorry for the bit of drama folks.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

I think, it's not good to beat on John. We all are sitting apart from each other in front of our screens and just exchange thoughts and ideas without being able to look into our eyes. I don't have the impression, that John is a snotty or arrogant one in real life, I have the impression, that he is a good comrade, who is just very sceptical about many things and that this is just his way to express his general disappointment about that so many people follow opinion leaders blindly in this world, which is true, isn't it? John's statement: "You are seriously mislead" is legitimate and everybody in this forum can ask himself/herself whether this JFK-thing is leading or misleading his/her life into somewhere. I think, in truth the JFK-legacy is in fact a very difficult matter with many ambiguities, in which it is not the first goal to label JFK-shot-by-conspiracy-believers the good ones and JFK-shot-by-lone-assassin-believers the bad ones, but only the spirit, which can embrace each human's mind on it's actual state of developement on his/her search for a fulfilling life is able to reach the final goal, that people's governments don't misuse their power anymore and do speak out honestly only finally. The spirit of mere accusation won't ever achieve that governments will admit to the truth only anymore.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

I don't think anyone called him a bad person. But you certainly have someone who is spewing two different positions and then likening this forum to an asylum. More mischief I guess. We try to engage in intelligent discourse and debate. Not basing opinion on vague generalities and innuendo. This crap is a clear diversion and I will not make another post on this thread. I am a relative newcomer to posting on this forum although I have used it as an education tool for years. And I know my opinion doesn't carry any significant weight on this board either. However if I were to have my say regarding Mr. Beckham my decision would be a simple. Kick his ass off.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

ChristophMessner wrote:I think, it's not good to beat on John. We all are sitting apart from each other in front of our screens and just exchange thoughts and ideas without being able to look into our eyes. I don't have the impression, that John is a snotty or arrogant one in real life, I have the impression, that he is a good comrade, who is just very sceptical about many things and that this is just his way to express his general disappointment about that so many people follow opinion leaders blindly in this world, which is true, isn't it? John's statement: "You are seriously mislead" is legitimate and everybody in this forum can ask himself/herself whether this JFK-thing is leading or misleading his/her life into somewhere. I think, in truth the JFK-legacy is in fact a very difficult matter with many ambiguities, in which it is not the first goal to label JFK-shot-by-conspiracy-believers the good ones and JFK-shot-by-lone-assassin-believers the bad ones, but only the spirit, which can embrace each human's mind on it's actual state of developement on his/her search for a fulfilling life is able to reach the final goal, that people's governments don't misuse their power anymore and do speak out honestly only finally. The spirit of mere accusation won't ever achieve that governments will admit to the truth only anymore.christopher i loved what you said there but john brings all this on himself i mean this in the nicest way possible it's just like that saying if you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen threads like this causes arguments and sometimes people will start to harbor hard feelings for one another i think the world of all my JFK buffs here and i love this forum. but that man truly lost all my respect i ever had for him christopher that's just the way it is. and i'm gonna do what turtleman is gonna do not post anymore comment in this thread you are seriously mislead i'm not wasting anymore of my time on mr beckham cause it just is not worth it whatsoever. and turtleman that's a very wise decision by not posting in this thread and i highly respect your opinion. so with all that being said let's all move on and have a nice healthy friendly debate or discussion kick back and relax have a soda or a beer etc etc etc and just discuss JFK.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wise decision folks...let's move on. Leslie Nielsen put it best...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Bob wrote:Say it ain't so John. I actually took you seriously. I thought you would be able to answer our questions in a sensible and well thought out pattern. Not with one sentence blurbs. VERY disappointing John. Not because you hold another belief...that is VERY apparent. But that you can't speak with clarity about your own theory. Disinformation is about changing the subject or changing the message. That is what you have done in this thread. If you really believe Oswald acted alone...tell us why. Not in one sentence either. Tell us also about Oswald's association with David Ferrie and George DeMohrenshildt. Tell us about Oswald's association with LCAP. Tell us why Oswald learned Russian in the Marines. Tell us why Oswald was assigned to a base in Japan where the U-2 flew out of. Tell us why Oswald was not arrested for treason when he set foot back in the U.S. after the U-2 was SHOT down while he was in the Soviet Union. Tell us what Gary Mack's conspiracy theory is. I know what he once believed during the TMWKK, but every Discovery special I have seen recently about the JFK assassination, he takes the side of the people that point the finger at Oswald.that is exactly why i do not watch anymore docs on JFK on discovery or history channel i'm tired of having this lee harvey oswald theory shoved down my throat when i don't buy it for a single second what's really sad is i can never watch beyond the magic bullet doc through it's entirety the minute they show dale meyers i turn it off cause mr meyers is so full of it and it's so bad that even my husband won't even watch it.
Bob

Post by Bob »

What's sad about what Discovery has done, is that I look at EVERYTHING they put on the network now suspiciously. I mean, they have NO credibility in terms of the JFK assassination, so why should I believe them on anything else they examine?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i am right with ya bob i too have become suspicious just like you.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:What's sad about what Discovery has done, is that I look at EVERYTHING they put on the network now suspiciously. I mean, they have NO credibility in terms of the JFK assassination, so why should I believe them on anything else they examine?I'm right with you Bob and Sara. I have to say that if the Discovery Channel JFK assassination documentaries were only slanted in the INTERPRETATION of the evidence, I might just write them off as only Warren Commission apologists. However, the documentary I saw (and that you guys saw too) seriously DISTORTED the facts in furtherance of the lone-gunman idea. I cannot trust them at all anymore.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i have'nt watched a JFK doc after the recent one inside the target car that doc really made me angry just another doc to throw us off that's what makes me the most angry.