Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

kenmurray wrote:Pasquale, check this out:http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/06 ... a.htmlThat link is excellent. If you scroll down a little, it shows a picture of Rachel Corrie after she was run over by an Israeli bulldozer. "“In 2003, an Israeli Army bulldozer crushed to death an American woman, Rachel Corrie, who had kneeled in the dirt to prevent it from destroying a Palestinian home.”Those Israelis must really want their land, eh? I guess they're"defending" themselves...by bulldozing an American woman while trying to bulldoze a Palestinian home.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pasquale can you help me understand in a simple way the confusion surrounding the term Jew.and why this is?The connection of Zionist, Israeli, and Jew.Is there a difference between a religious Jew, a business Jew or a militant Jew?Why is it considered anti Semitic to say the word Jew when you can say Catholic ,Christian, Buddhist, Methodism ect. My dictionary says a Semitic is any of a group of peoples from S.E.Asia?What about the Masonic culture?Do you think the world power elite have hidden behind the big religions as a cover?
kenmurray

September Clues

Post by kenmurray »

How the MSM actively participated in the 9/11 false-flag operation:http://www.documentarywire.com/september-clues
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:Pasquale can you help me understand in a simple way the confusion surrounding the term Jew.and why this is?The connection of Zionist, Israeli, and Jew.Is there a difference between a religious Jew, a business Jew or a militant Jew?Why is it considered anti Semitic to say the word Jew when you can say Catholic ,Christian, Buddhist, Methodism ect. My dictionary says a Semitic is any of a group of peoples from S.E.Asia?What about the Masonic culture?Do you think the world power elite have hidden behind the big religions as a cover?There are lots of Jewish people who are nice. It just seems that there is a Jewish based, Israeli-based organized crime network that is involved in 9/11 and massive spying on the U.S. See my previous information on this very thread/topic.There are lots of Jewish people who do NOT agree with Israeli foreign policy. See the attached picture of an orthodox Jewish man holding the sign. Think of it like this. Everyone, including the media, easily and readily accept the idea of Italian organized crime. Movies and shows like Soppranos, Godfather, etc. There's even a pizza restaurant called Godfather's Pizza. We accept these stereotypes. They don't bother me. It also doesn't mean that EVERY Italian person or person with Italian heritage is a gangster either.For some reason, the media and politically correct people have made it a crime to talk about a Jewish organized crime network, despite the evidence supporting it. This evidence is not about Jewish people in general. Through lobbies like AIPAC, in my opinion, they are controlling our government. Even Rham Emmanuel, who is American born and Jewish, was a volunteer in the Israeli Defense Force in the first Persian Gulf war. Why would he volunteer for a foreign country's military? Where are his loyalties? See my link earlier in this topic/thread. The evidence is all there. Have you noticed that we are fighting all of Israel's enemies?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes also these folks have been involved in the conspiracy game longer than anyone else.I guess a case could be made for them being behind ll the conspiratorial aspects of the world.I have long believed and still do that these so called religious groups all work together under the orders of the Vatican.I also believe that at some point in the future all these religious groups will unite under the Vatican with someone such as OBama as Pope.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:Yes also these folks have been involved in the conspiracy game longer than anyone else.I guess a case could be made for them being behind ll the conspiratorial aspects of the world.I have long believed and still do that these so called religious groups all work together under the orders of the Vatican.I also believe that at some point in the future all these religious groups will unite under the Vatican with someone such as OBama as Pope.That might be true, Dealey Joe.About the Israeli/Jewish organized crime issue, I suspect that many Jews are also being lied to by this criminal power elite. There are even Israelis who don't approve of Israeli foreign policy. It seems to me that many right wingers, for example, actually think that a Jewish person who doesn't agree with Israeli foreign policy are "self-hating Jews." What's up with that? That's like saying that I'm a "self-hating American" because I don't approve of certain aspects of American foreign policy. In any event, it seems to me that one of the most powerful lobbies in this country is AIPAC and that the ADL are there just to point the finger at people who say anything negative about Jews or Israelis, even if you have evidence to back it up. They'll label you an anti-Semite or Neo Nazi or something. Our media have MADE it that way, and who controls the media? LOLIt's an interesting tactic, if you think about it.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well it works very well and they have plenty of practice at it.several other groups have also learned to use the guilt ploy very well also.70 years later there are still holocaust survivors clamoring for sympathy.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:Well it works very well and they have plenty of practice at it.several other groups have also learned to use the guilt ploy very well also.70 years later there are still holocaust survivors clamoring for sympathy.Exactly. It's as if they think they are the only ones to have been persecuted. Look at how well Jewish people have done in this country. Honestly. Look at how well they have done. Then take a look at some of the schools in the inner city, where the population is mostly Aftican-American and Hispanic. Who is really being persecuted? Our media should be reporting this, but...they DON'T. They won't, just like they won't report on the JFK assassination unless Gary Mack is in it or something like that.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

We need to understand that these people are not the run of the mill.They are in control of almost everything, at least everything that matters.All the media from tabloids to national networks.All financial institutions, all business from small local shops to national chainsThe entertainment industry, religious organizations and more.I even watched a TV documentary yesterday that purported to prove that the American Indian are of Jewish (there word) decent.and possibly the South American Indians?I couldn't quite understand where they were coming from.I wasn't paying much attention until they mentioned the Jewish connection.They didn't bother to explain exactly what their term Jew meant?
kenmurray

Occupation 101: Voices OF The Silenced Majority

Post by kenmurray »

The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/occupation-101/