JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken I m somewhat familiar with Mr. Lane, I know the name and his books.He was Margurites attorney I believe.Do you think he is on Fetzers team? or just another one of the boys.I have emailed Judyth and Jim urging them to discontinue that Forumbut I doubt it does any good.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Ken I m somewhat familiar with Mr. Lane, I know the name and his books.He was Margurites attorney I believe.Do you think he is on Fetzers team? or just another one of the boys.I have emailed Judyth and Jim urging them to discontinue that Forumbut I doubt it does any good.Joe, I don't know what side of the fence Mark Lane is on as far as Judyth's story goes. It would be interesting to hear his take on it. I have the up most respect for Lane. Of course he is one of the original pioneers in the JFK research community. "Rush To Judgement" is one of the first books I read on the assassination. His documentary is good too.Here is Mark's site:http://www.marklane.com/index.htm
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken, one thing I have noticed about researchers, especially the older ones is that they are likeJack White and Robert groden. They seem to take offence at anything new perticularily if itshows any signs of upseting their apple cart.White can and does attempt to prove every picture and film as fake and altered.Groden has always needed a shooter from the fence area so he and Dunkle manipulated some photo evidencemaking it show a shooter in the deep shadows that is only visable on a 1/8th inch square piece of a polaroid picture.Now once they have told this enough and actually come to believe it themselves, well anyway Robert still believes it.Now that files and Judyth have come out of the woodwork they refuse to accept the possibility that their old story mught be incorrect.Robert is really going to be in trouble if someone can prove the Zapruder has been drasticcally altered.I am not familiar with Lane and what his position has been all along. or if he can roll with the flow.I have great respect for these guys also but their refusal to look at their work as research they have a problem and that is what causes like what is going on on the Ed. Forum now.It is not good for any of us. I bet the lone nutters are laughing their assess off.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

"Why I Believe Judyth Vary Baker" by Dean Hartwell:http://judythbaker.blogspot.com/
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

From a post by Jim Fetzer today on the jfk makes it sound like he is quiting the big argument on the ED forunFetzerLet me make this point very clear. I am not denying that Armstrong may have some-thing serious to contribute. I am asserting that, when I begin to read his book, I amfinding mistakes--some rather elementary, some impinging upon his basis thesis--butwhen I point them out, Jack White is non-responsive and, in other respects, Lifton andWeldon are playing games. Weldon solemnly declares his unswerving support for bothLifton and Armstrong yet, when I point out that yields a contradiction, he acts as if healways knew that anyway--and Jack backs him up! This is turning into a carnival act.It is not the kind of response to genuine criticism that I expect from serious scholars.And after all the insults I have endured from Jack White (no doubt, at least in part, onthe basis of emails from Lifton and Weldon), I am just not going to take it any longer! When they have something serious to offer, I'll be glad to hear from them--not before
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

FETZER finally throws in the towelNOTICE OF TERMINATION OF FRIENDSHIP WITH JACK WHITE, WHO HAS FINALLY DISGUSTED MEI cannot believe that someone I have admired in the past would stoop to such a sophomoric level bylodging such a blatant ad hominem. Those who resort to arguments of this caliber have discreditedthemselves massively. I denounce each and every one of them, including the author of the post Jackhas repeated her and the hack who posted it. I am completely disgusted and want nothing more todo with them. Michael Hogan and Howard Platzman are honorable men. Those who resort to suchdisgraceful tactics are not. Cease and desist, Jack White. You have forefeitted being taken seriously.Please know that I want nothing more to do with you in any context at all. We are no longer friends.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Joe I really hate to see that happen because those two have been friends for a long time.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Well I feel just like himJack white has carried things on to farI have not trusted him for quite a while now.I told Judyth what was going to happen thereand for her to get out and she did, but Fetzer is still in there hammering away.he cannot win that fight. it is a bunch of sheep there following a couple leaders.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Yeah the ED forum gets over heated much too often.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

just a bunch of knowitalls bullshitters on therthey are maybe worse that the lone nutters in a way.