JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.11.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.27.2006 - I originally Posted this thought provoking Headline. That was over 11 (eleven) years ago.Obviously this never gained support or traction.JFK Lancer, and JVB hold their own yearly conferences.We decided last year to create and develop our own Conference and Symposium with our own Advisory Board, and our own supporters who actually worked with us for many years, and in some cases decades.Our group's focus and interest for decades has been:1. A TOP DOWN APPROACH, and2. SEQUENTIAL TIME LINE ANALYSIS..Constant circuitous material on The JFK Removal and Related Subject Matter's have chased their tails and tales for over 54 years.What difference does it make if I shot JFK, and Bob Fox, Phil Dragoo, and Ken Murray were the 3 tramps backing me up ?Anybody who would like to submit their Academic Renderings can Personal Email me here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum. All submissions will be reviewed.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.