Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Israeli involvement in 9/11 and spying on the U.S.

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:We need to understand that these people are not the run of the mill.They are in control of almost everything, at least everything that matters.All the media from tabloids to national networks.All financial institutions, all business from small local shops to national chainsThe entertainment industry, religious organizations and more.I even watched a TV documentary yesterday that purported to prove that the American Indian are of Jewish (there word) decent.and possibly the South American Indians?I couldn't quite understand where they were coming from.I wasn't paying much attention until they mentioned the Jewish connection.They didn't bother to explain exactly what their term Jew meant?Wow! You HAVE to send us a link to that. It sounds like they're trying to be identified with Native Americans. What a crock!You can see the lies, right?
kenmurray

Wikipedia As A 9/11 Disinformation Op

Post by kenmurray »

No surprise here since they are a disinformation op of the JFK assassination as well:http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Pasquale I don't know what channel that was on or the name of the program.It was one of the documentary type channels.Also I am not sure what the program was about over all or if they lust threw that in to get their foot in the door?I should have paid more attention.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:Pasquale I don't know what channel that was on or the name of the program.It was one of the documentary type channels.Also I am not sure what the program was about over all or if they lust threw that in to get their foot in the door?I should have paid more attention.I'm not sure which program you're referring to, but don't feel bad. The learning process is kind of ALL about catching up and paying attention. For the rest of you, read this thread and decide for yourself if the information presented warrants at least a closer look.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Israel is hell bent on doing whatever it pleases...http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... uFIoXQThis is what happens when the politics of any country becomes right wing. Just remember Bu$h-Cheney from 2001-2009.
kenmurray

9/11: Alleged Passengers, Alleged Planes

Post by kenmurray »

Dean Hartwell on the Real Deal with James Fetzer:http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2010/07 ... twell.html
Pasquale DiFabrizio

I seem to remember Obama talking about too much lobby influence in our government when he was running for office. Then of course, he's right there with...AIPAC, "America's Pro-Israeli Lobby." http://www.aipac.org/25937.aspThat's okay. I won't pick on Obama when George W. Bush was doing the same thing...along with McCain, Hillary.Take a look at these pictures. Does it look like a bunch of brown-nosing to you? The reason is appears that way is because it IS that way. If I'm not mistaken, AIPAC is one of the largest lobby organizations in our country that contributes to both Democrats and Republicans alike. The pictures speak a thousand words, don't they?If you browse the AIPAC website, it seems to me that, I guess, they can keep on banging that drum about being "persecuted," and therefore their actions are somehow justified. As an ethnic or religious group, the typical Jewish person has done very, very well in this country. They make up a relatively small portion of our population and yet they seem to be inordinately represented in positions of power and influence, such as the media and government. What is the ethnicity of your typical media mogul? Regarding being persecuted, ask your typical African-American resident of south-central Los Angeles if they feel that Jews are persecuted, and see what they tell you.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Here is information from the Jewish Virtual Library regarding the percentage of Jews in the U.S. population in 2006. Take a look at how few of them there actually are, and then think about how many of them are inordinately represented in positions of power in the media and government. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... pop.htmlOf course, these numbers could be off a bit as per my example below. Aaron Lopez. Who was Aaron Lopez? Aaron Lopez, one of the largest slave traders in the 1700s in this country (the U.S.) appears, on face value, to be Spanish or Hispanic. He was, in fact, Jewish, which is not necessarily a big deal except for the fact that he tried to HIDE it. "He belonged to a family of conversos who professed Catholicism while they continued to practice Judaism in secret.[2]"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_LopezSo, one of the largest slave traders masqueraded as a Catholic, but he was actually Jewish in secret. Why? Was he affraid of "presecution?" How "persecuted" was Aaron Lopez as he traded African-American slaves and made a LOT of money doing it? He KNEW Africans were people too, and yet he participated in literally enslaving them. Yeah, Lopez sounds like he was really persecuted to me, NOT! I understand the argument that, I guess, Jews like Lopez were "persecuted" way back then as well and that THAT is possibly why he was a part of a group of Jews that masqueraded as non-Jews. My instinct is beginning to tell me that guys like Aaron Lopez were hiding their identities because they didn't want people to see just what they were doing as an ethnic group. Again, here is my obligatory disclaimer. I have NOTHING against Jewish people at all, but if we can talk freely about Italian mob in the media and here and wherever, ad nauseum, and not be referring to ALL Italians, we can also talk about a JEWISH organized crime network as well without referring to ALL of them. When you're talking about guys like Lopez, trading slaves and masquerading as a non-Jew, it almost sounds criminal to me.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

PasqualeWhat do you know about Adam Weishaupt?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Dealey Joe wrote:PasqualeWhat do you know about Adam Weishaupt?Didn't he have a prominent role in forming the illuminati or something like that? I'll read up on him and let you know.What did you think about the Aaron Lopez information?