Bill Brown

JFK Assassination
tom jeffers

Re: Bill Brown

Post by tom jeffers »

ChristophMessner wrote:Bob, John, Paul. Chriswhat about Ringo? oh sorry guys, wrong group!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

tom jeffers wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Bob, John, Paul. Chriswhat about Ringo? oh sorry guys, wrong group!LOL Good one!When I saw that, I ALMOST started thinking about the apostles...Wait! There wasn't an apostle named Bob in the Bible, was there. Never mind. LOL
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

no but there is an apostle here named bob! Hey, congrats on getting you magnum PI license in CA. if you need any help with the ladies just call me............ or better yet send naked pictures. of the ladies not you.Tom
Pasquale DiFabrizio

tom jeffers wrote:no but there is an apostle here named bob! Hey, congrats on getting you magnum PI license in CA. if you need any help with the ladies just call me............ or better yet send naked pictures. of the ladies not you.TomI'm so glad that I don't have to send naked pictures of me. I'm a little out of shape these days. LOLI was saving those for certain forum members at that OTHER forum...you know..."I got your 'magic bullet' theory right here!!!" LMAO
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:tom jeffers wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Bob, John, Paul. Chriswhat about Ringo? oh sorry guys, wrong group!LOL Good one!When I saw that, I ALMOST started thinking about the apostles...Wait! There wasn't an apostle named Bob in the Bible, was there. Never mind. LOL There SHOULD have been!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:no but there is an apostle here named bob! Hey, congrats on getting you magnum PI license in CA. if you need any help with the ladies just call me............ or better yet send naked pictures. of the ladies not you.TomYes...I do try to spread the word!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:tom jeffers wrote:no but there is an apostle here named bob! Hey, congrats on getting you magnum PI license in CA. if you need any help with the ladies just call me............ or better yet send naked pictures. of the ladies not you.TomYes...I do try to spread the word! Thanks! I'm just glad that I already have a full-time gig with the firm I've been with. Now I can actually bill people for work on the side. I just promised my boss that I wouldn't do anything to conflict with HIS assignments. They get touchy if they think you might be competition, but I'm too loyal to do that.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Bob wrote:tom jeffers wrote:no but there is an apostle here named bob! Hey, congrats on getting you magnum PI license in CA. if you need any help with the ladies just call me............ or better yet send naked pictures. of the ladies not you.TomYes...I do try to spread the word! Thanks! I'm just glad that I already have a full-time gig with the firm I've been with. Now I can actually bill people for work on the side. I just promised my boss that I wouldn't do anything to conflict with HIS assignments. They get touchy if they think you might be competition, but I'm too loyal to do that. Yes...nice work Pasquale. If you ever have an private eye office that starts to look the one on 77 Sunset Strip with all the ladies hanging around the office...let me know. Anyway...the wife is coming...gotta go...
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I predict great things for Pasquale in the future with his own TV show like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUzN7e6kN-w
Bob

Post by Bob »

I could also envision this type of activity, per 77 Sunset Strip...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHSCN3Bu ... ght...meow!