JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: JAMES FETZER on JUDYTH VARY BAKER

Post by Bob »

As I said on BOR the other night, there is TOO much infighting among those of us on the CT team. It seems to get nastier as time goes on. What is wrong with these people? Why can't we RESPECTFULLY debate each other about our own beliefs without getting personal. I used to think the enemy was the lone nut club. But they NEVER infight. They stay on message...no matter how ridiculous the message is. No...the enemy is US. Sad.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

i have seen the enemy, and they is us!Bob Jack White is far too protective, I smell a rat.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:As I said on BOR the other night, there is TOO much infighting among those of us on the CT team. It seems to get nastier as time goes on. What is wrong with these people? Why can't we RESPECTFULLY debate each other about our own beliefs without getting personal. I used to think the enemy was the lone nut club. But they NEVER infight. They stay on message...no matter how ridiculous the message is. No...the enemy is US. Sad. Indeed Bob. The Lone Nut Club are probably laughing their a$$es off about what's going on over there.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I think one of the big problems is that White knows Judyth knows and can prooveall the Harvey and Lee crap has no basis in fact.Jack has to my opinion pulled the wool over other people eyes a lot.Starting with him and Gary Macks Badgeman a lot of his photos are if not forgeries at least have been manipulated.I think he is deeper into the Perry/Bledsoe thing too.just my opinion, and has been for a while.At least Horne has enough moxy to say this is mostly supposition.there i nothing wrong with going with what it looks like as long as you say so and stay willing to look at different angles.I think that is a problem with researchers is they do no real investigatihg. they read books and if so and sosays it and enough people repeat it, it becomes fact.That is like Len telling me that people that write books are doing all the work.Work does not make things correct or acurate.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

This reminds me of the CT bunchhttp://xoteria.com/CH28.html
kenmurray

Judith Vary Baker: Living In Exile Part 2

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

thanks for the heads up KenI enjoyed the program. I am so thankful to Dr. Fetzer for standing with Judyth.It has been a long time coming
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

here are new interviews with Judyth and Dr. Jim.These are very important and informative. http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesFetzerNews If you have not ordered her new book "Lee & Me please support her and get it doneorder herehttp://www.judythvarybaker.com
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Good job Joe.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Ken I am so thrilled that Judyth is finally getting her story out.i can't thank Dr. Fetzer for backing her and being willing to get out the truth.that is the same problem Jimmy Files has always had. big storey, no backers.you know Ken, it is strange that the conspiracy community really do not want an answer to anything.they just want to dissect everything. I am glad Dr. Fetzer got to get a good look at that on the ED forum.to properly present and understand this thing we need to understand LHO, Jimmy Files, Roger Craig,and what went on in Dallas.