Who was on the sixth floor?

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Who was on the sixth floor?

Post by Frenchy »

Hope you enjoy this I just knocked it together Who was on the Sixth Floor?Was Lee Harvey Oswald on the sixth floor? On that fateful day in Dallas in November 1963. Oswald told the Dallas Police that he was on the second floor when President Kennedy was assassinated. Bonnie Ray Williams told the Police that he was on the sixth floor having his lunch between 12 and 12:12.The so called snipers nest was on the sixth floor, and the President was assassinated at 12:30.Did Williams see anything or anyone on the sixth floor, while he was up on the sixth floor? Before the Warren Commission he said:Mr. BALL. You went down to the first floor. What did you do? Mr. WILLIAMS. We went down to the first floor. I think the first thing I did, I washed up, then I went into the domino room where I kept my lunch, and I got my lunch, came back out and went back up. Mr. BALL. Did you carry your lunch that day? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; I did. Mr. BALL. Do you usually carry your lunch to work? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; I do. Mr. BALL. That was your habit, carrying your lunch? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. And that day, on November 22d, how did you carry your lunch from home to work? Mr. WILLIAMS. I carried my lunch from home to work in a brown paper bag. I believe it was size No. 6 or maybe 8--paper bag. Mr. BALL. Number 6 or 8 size paper bag? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. Small bag? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. Like you get in the grocery store? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. What did you have in your lunch? Mr. WILLIAMS. I had a chicken sandwich. Mr. BALL. Describe the sandwich. What did it have in it besides chicken? Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, it just had chicken in it. Chicken on the bone. Mr. BALL. Chicken on the bone? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes. Mr. BALL. The chicken was not boned? Mr. WILLIAMS. It was just chicken on the bone. Just plain old chicken. Mr. BALL. Did it have bread around it? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, it did. Mr. BALL. Before you went upstairs, did you get anything to drink? Mr. WILLIAMS. I got a small bottle of Dr. Pepper from the Dr. Pepper machine. Mr. BALL. Did you have anything else in your lunch besides chicken? Mr. WILLIAMS. I had a bag of Fritos, I believe it was. Mr. BALL. Anything else? Mr. WILLIAMS. No; I believe that was all. Mr. BALL. You say you went back upstairs. Where did you go? Mr. WILLIAMS. I went back up to the sixth floor. Mr. BALL. Why did you go to the sixth floor? Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time everybody was talking like they was going to watch from the sixth floor. I think Billy Lovelady said he wanted to watch from up there. And also my friend; this Spanish boy, by the name of Danny Arce, we had agreed at first to come back up to the sixth floor. So I thought everybody was going to be on the sixth floor. Mr. BALL. Did anybody go back? Mr. WILLIAMS. Nobody came back up. So I just left. Mr. BALL. Where did you eat your lunch? Mr. WILLIAMS. I ate my lunch--I am not sure about this, but the third or the fourth set of windows, I believe. Mr. BALL. Facing on what street? Mr. WILLIAMS. Facing Elm Street. Mr. McCLOY. What floor? Mr. WILLIAMS. Sixth floor. Mr. DULLES. You ate your lunch on the sixth floor? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. DULLES. And you were all alone? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. What did you sit on while you ate your lunch? Mr. WILLIAMS. First of all, I remember there was some boxes behind me. I just kind of leaned back on the boxes first. Then I began to get a little impatient, because there wasn't anyone coming up. So I decided to move to a two-wheeler. Mr. BALL. A two-wheeler truck, you mean? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. I remember sitting on this two-wheeler. By that time, I was through, and I got up and I just left then. Mr. DULLES. How much of the room could you see as you finished your lunch there? Was your view obstructed by boxes of books, or could you see a good bit of the sixth floor? Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time I couldn't see too much of the sixth floor, because the books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing--as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building. But just one aisle, the aisle I was standing in I could see just about to the west side of the building. So far as seeing to the east and behind me, I could only see down the aisle behind me and the aisle to the west of me. Representative FORD.Have you ever had any trouble with the law at all? Mr. WILLIAMS. No, sir. Representative FORD.No difficulty as far as the law is concerned? Mr. WILLIAMS. I have never been inside of a courthouse before. Mr. BALL. I have an exhibit here marked 484. (The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 484 for identification.) Mr. BALL. Do you recognize that? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir; I recognize that. Mr. BALL. What do you see? Mr. WILLIAMS. I see a two-wheeler, a Dr. Pepper bottle, and some boxes in the windows. Mr. BALL. And is that anywhere near where you were sitting? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir; that is the exact place I was sitting. Mr. BALL. That is the two-wheeler you were sitting on? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. Now, when you were on the two-wheeler, as you were sitting there, did you have a view, could you see down towards the southeast corner? Mr. WILLIAMS. No, sir; I couldn't see anything as I remember there. About the only thing that I could see from there would be just the top edge of the window, because the boxes were stacked up. Mr. BALL. The boxes were stacked up high? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. Let me show you another picture here. Mr. DULLES. You are not introducing that at this time? Mr. BALL. I will. I am going to introduce them all. Let's go back to the diagram, which is 483. Could you mark on this diagram the window that is shown in this picture 484 that is, the place where you were sitting and eating your lunch? Mr. WILLIAMS. That would be facing Elm Street. I would say right around in this. Mr. BALL. In other words, you are marking here something between--some area between the third and the fourth window. Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. You are not able to tell exactly? Mr. WILLIAMS. No; I am not. Mr. BALL. The witness has drawn a red rectangle to show the approximate area which runs from about the center. of the second row of windows from the southeast corner over to about the fourth pane of windows. Mr. WILLIAMS. I would say about right in here, third or fourth. Mr. BALL. Third or fourth? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. Now, you have made two marks, so I will identify the last mark. Between the third and fourth, is that right? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. We will mark the rectangle, and we will mark it "W-3" and "W-4" the end of the lines. Mr. McCLOY. What time of day was this, when you were eating your lunch? Mr. WILLIAMS. About 12. Mr. McCLOY. Just 12? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. Mr. BALL. Now, as you looked towards the southeast corner from where you were sitting, could you see the windows in the southeast corner? Mr. WILLIAMS. In the southeast--that is--the southeast. I really don't remember if I seen anything-- it would be just the top edge of the window, as I remember. Mr. BALL. Did you see anyone else up there that day? Mr. WILLIAMS. No, I did not. Mr. BALL. How long did you stay there? Mr. WILLIAMS. I was there from--5, 10, maybe 12 minutes. Mr. BALL. Finish your lunch? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. No longer than it took me to finish the chicken sandwich. Mr. BALL. Did you eat the chicken? Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, I did. Mr. BALL. Where did you put the bones? Mr. WILLIAMS. I don't remember exactly, but I think I put some of them back in the sack. Just as I was ready to go I threw the sack down. Mr. BALL. What did you do with the sack? Mr. WILLIAMS. I think I just dropped it there. So Williams was up there until about 12:12, and he never saw anyone up there. So according to the WC, Oswald went up there really late if he was going to kill the President and the Presidential motorcade was running late, which Oswald would not have known,Down on the street, Arnold Rowland saw two men in the sixth floor windows, presumably after Bonnie Ray Williams finished his lunch and left. Around 12:15, Secretary Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the second floor snack room, where she said he went for a Coke. He was sitting in one of the booths alone, as usual, and appeared to be having lunch. She testified: "I did not speak to him, but I recognized him clearly. I remember it was 12:15 or later. It could have been 12:25, five minutes before the assassination, I don't exactly remember.” Some prisoners in a nearby jail cell witnessed multiple occupants on the sixth floor, so there is evidence that at least two people was in the sixth floor window just prior to the assassination.Gary Mack, curator of the sixth floor museum wrote the following:Charles Bronson was located by Dallas Morning News reporter Earl Golz in October 1978 after receiving a previously classified FBI document. When Earl and I drove to Oklahoma to view the film, we found that the Book depository and sixth floor windows were visible in a sequence shot six or seven minutes prior to theAssassination - the time JFK was due in Dealey Plaza. Earl then brought the film to House Assassinations Committee photo consultant Robert Groden, who confirmed what we had already seen: movement in at least two sixth floor windows.So if there was two men on the sixth floor, who was they? And why didn’t Williams see them?Roger Craig, deputy sheriff, gave this statement to the DPD:County of Dallas Sheriff's department supplementary investigation report Assassination of President Kennedy Officer Roger Craig, Dallas County Deputy Sheriff Nov 23, 1963 I was standing in front of the Sheriff's Office at 505 Main Street, Dallas, Texas, watching President Kennedy pass in the motorcade. I was watching the rest of the motorcade a few seconds after President Kennedy passed where I was standing when I heard a rifle shot and a few seconds later a second and then a third shot. At the retort [sic] of the first shot, I started running around the corner and Officer Buddy Walthers and I ran across Houston Street and on up the terrace on Elm Street and into the railroad yards. We made a [unintelligible -- search?] through the railroad yards and I returned to Elm Street by the Turnpike sign at which time Officer Walthers told me that a bullet had struck the curb on the south side of Elm Street. I crossed to Elm with Deputy C. L. Lummie Lewis [sic] to search for a spot where a shell might have hit. About this time I heard a shrill whistle and I turned around and saw a white male running down the hill from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository building and I saw what I think was a light colored Rambler Station [sic] wagon with [a] luggage rack on top pull over to the curb and the subject who had come running down the hill got into the car. The man driving this station wagon was a dark complected white male. I tried to get across the street to stop the car and talk with subjects, but the traffic was so heavy, I could not make it. I reported this incident at once to a secret service [sic] officer whose name I do not know, then I left this area and went at once to the building and assisted in the search of the building. Later that afternoon, I heard that the City had a suspect in custody and I called and reported the information about the suspect running down the hill and getting into a car to Captain Fritz and was requested to come at once to City Hall. I went to the City Hall and identified the suspect they had in custody as being the same person I saw running down this hill and get into the station wagon and leave the scene.If Captain Fritz said to Oswald, rambler and not car, Oswald might have jumped to the conclusion that the DPD was setting up Ruth Piane and that’s why he said don’t bring her into this. So Craig might have seen an Oswald look alike (see photo below)So the questions are: 1.who are these men? 2. Where did the other man go when the Oswald look alike got in the rambler?I just found this photo, any resemblance?Robert Webster: What is the status of the Robert Webster case? Webster a Navy man also defected to Russia had a daughter and left Russia just days apart from Oswald. Anthony Summers notes him as another possible fake defector and intelligence agent.David Williams2009

Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Who was on the sixth floor?

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Frenchy,Did you notice in Roger Craig's statement that he said he reported seeing the man and the Rambler station wagon to a SECRET SERVICE agent? I thought they didn't have anyone officially on the ground and that all of the Secret Service men were with the motorcade. Hmmmmmmm...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

[quote="Frenchy"]Hope you enjoy this I just knocked it together Who was on the Sixth Floor?Was Lee Harvey Oswald on the sixth floor? On that fateful day in Dallas in November 1963. Oswald told the Dallas Police that he was on the second floor when President Kennedy was assassinated. Bonnie Ray Williams told the Police that he was on the sixth floor having his lunch between 12 and 12:12.The so called snipers nest was on the sixth floor, and the President was assassinated at 12:30.[quote]http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Article ... asonry.htm
Bob

Post by Bob »

I stil think that Oswald was in the break room on the 2nd floor just like he said he was at the time of the assassination. I also believe that Richard Cain and David Morales were on the 6th floor at the time of the assassination. Cain also resembles Mac Wallace somewhat, and witnesses placed a couple of people on the 6th floor who looked like Morales and Cain/Wallace there just before the assassination. Mac Wallace's fingerprints were found near the sniper's nest by the way. In terms of the rambler, Roger Craig saw a man who looked a lot like Morales driving the vehicle before the man he thought was Oswald hop into the car. Again, Oswald and Morales had to know each other based on their CIA activity. But Oswald was also a FBI informant, and he tried to warn the FBI on two seperate occasions about the forthcoming assassination attempt.
tpfleming

Post by tpfleming »

Craig said he saw a man who "if he wasn't Oswald, was Oswald's twin" jump into the Rambler. The real Oswald at this time was walking away from the TSBD, headed east on Elm Street where he gave up a cab ride in deference to an old lady...then jumped on a bus headed back towards Houston and Elm. The guy Craig saw hop into the Rambler had to be the Oswald double. This Oswald double later showed up at the Texas Theatre, and, after the real Oswald's capture, was seen driving a 1961 red Falcon, license plate PP 4537, in Oak Cliff. The license was registered to a man named Carl Mather who worked for a CIA contractor, Collins Radio. Mather and his wife were good friends with J.D. Tippit and his wife. In fact, on Nov. 22, 1963, Carl and Barbara Mather visited Tippit's widow to console her on the death of her husband (killed by a man identical to the one seen the same day in a car bearing the Mathers' license plate number).Morales and Wallace looked enough alike to fit the description of several eyewitnesses to their movements that day.Tim Flemingwww.eloquentbooks.com/MurderOfAnAmericanNazi.htmlhttp://leftlooking.blogspot.comwww.AuthorsWebTV.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent information Tim!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Frenchy wrote:Hope you enjoy this I just knocked it together Who was on the Sixth Floor?Was Lee Harvey Oswald on the sixth floor? On that fateful day in Dallas in November 1963. Oswald told the Dallas Police that he was on the second floor when President Kennedy was assassinated. Bonnie Ray Williams told the Police that he was on the sixth floor having his lunch between 12 and 12:12.The so called snipers nest was on the sixth floor, and the President was assassinated at 12:30.http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Article ... onry.htmIn case anyone missed it, excerpt taken from above linkThe Masons of the York Rite have only the terms "high twelve" and "low twelve" to designate particular Masonic times, that is noon and midnight; and in relation to the hours of labor and rest, they seem to have preserved but one tradition, namely, that Masons begin to work at six in the morning, are called to refreshment at high twelve; called on again at an hour past high twelve, and continue their labour until "low six" or evening. But some of the Masons of the continent and of the continental rites have paid more attention to the system of Masonic horometry, and have formed or invented a variety of terms and legends in relation to Masonic hours. Among these rites, that of Zinnendorf, established about the end of the last century in Germany, has some curious details. The following extract from the ritual is translated from Lenning's Encyclopeadia of Freemasonry :- Q- "How many hours are there in a Freemason's Lodge?" A.- " Five." Q.- " How are these hours called?" A. - "Twelve, noon, high noon, midnight and high midnight." Q.- " When is it twelve ?" A.- " Before the Lodge is opened and when the Lodge is closed." Q.- "When is it noon ?" A.- "When the Master is about to open the Lodge." Q.- " When is it high noon ?" A.- " When the Lodge is duly opened." Q.- "When is it midnight ?" A.- "When the Master is about to close the Lodge." Q.- "When is it high midnight ?" A.- "When the Lodge is closed and the profane are allowed to approach." Q.- "How many consecutive hours do Freemasons work in their Lodge?" A.- "Three hours." Q.- "What are these three hours?" A.- "Noon., high noon and midnight." Q.- "What are the hours when Freemasons do not work ?" A.- "Twelve and high midnight"
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

The assassination of Robert F. Kennedy, a United States Senator and brother of assassinated President John F. Kennedy, took place shortly after midnight on June 5, 1968 in Los Angeles, California. Robert F. Kennedy was killed during celebrations of his successful campaign in the Californian primary elections while seeking the Democratic nomination for President of the United States.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._ ... assination
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Bob,Do you still have the link of the picture of Mr. Hunt walking across Elm street towards the Grassy Knoll/School book depository? I just love the pic but I cant remember where you posted it the last time. Thank you!
Bob

Post by Bob »

There you go Chad. If you click on the picture of the crowd walking across to the Grassy Knoll you will get a larger image.