TSBD (6th Floor) Museum Boycott

JFK Assassination
Bob

TSBD (6th Floor) Museum Boycott

Post by Bob »

Please see this from the guy who runs the Fletcher Prouty website...http://www.prouty.org/boycott.htmlIt looks like Gary Mack ticks off a LOT of people with his disinformation.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: TSBD (6th Floor) Museum Boycott

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Somehow, after reading that link, I don't feel quite so bad for "attacking" Mack for his "opinions." I'm more and more convinced that he's arrogant and one of the biggest liars around. How can he disinform like he does? Is he THAT dazzled with money? Is that what it is? This is why I don't feel quite so bad for attacking Mack for his opinions (because I used to think I was being a little too hard on him) . His "opinions," in my opinion, are clearly not his opinions. His "views" are clearly disinformation. He made the mistake of showing the world for years that he's actually an intelligent man. Therefore, I can't possibly believe that after sifting through the facts (like when he was doing TMWKK) he can come to the conclusions that he does now that Oswald did it and did it alone. I'm still wondering if he's been a disinformation guy all along. I know that what I'm saying might rub some people the wrong way...such as those who believe in the Badgeman theory...BUT...regarding the Badgeman, I know this. Badgeman's shot, if he exists at all, did not hit JFK in the head because he's in the wrong spot to produce the head wound that the "back and to the left" motion of the head. From where Badgeman is supposed to be, a shot from that position would have thrown JFK's head to the side...left and to the side. Then there's the problem with the measurements as per Wim's information here: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/badgeman.htmThe more I examine this information about Badgeman's measurements, the more I'm in agreement with it. Assuming that Badgeman is a myth, it's not a far stretch of the imagination that Gary Mack was engaging in disinformation from the start. Anyway, great link, Bob! At least we know that we're not the only ones who are on a Mack-attack, eh?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Get some artists making bronze sculptures of the shooters and their payers and place them behind the fence, in TSBD, DalTex and Records Building right where they were, the shooters actually and the payers symbolically behind them handing bucks. Ask Texas Oil men, if they are patriots and donate to that act of patriotism! Ask Gary Mack and his sponsors to establish an Oswald-rehabilitation-room in the Museum and a Penitention-Memorial in the Dallas Police House. Also sent a petition for law change to the Congress, that makes it obligatory for anybody, who earnes his living by interest rates or speculation only, to wear fools caps in public.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have tried to give Mack the benefit of the doubt, I really have, but he keeps digging himself a hole with his comments on the various JFK assassination specials on either the Discovery channel or the History channel. Again, the other night, in the Bill Kurtis special on the History channel, Mack seemed open to other possibilities, as the special progressed, at least until the end. That special had two very different points of view in the show, as it had people like Dr. David Mantik and Dr. Cyril Wecht on the special, and they both seemed to think that JFK was hit was two simultaneous shots (just like a lot of us), one from behind and one from the knoll, that killed him. But at the end of the special, Mack tried to debunk some theories like those including the three tramps scenario, saying that the tramps were just that...tramps. At that moment, ALL credibility was gone from Mack's lips. Then Mack also said that there was nothing strange about all the witnesses that died, because many died several years after the killing. People like Roger Craig, Sam Giancana, Chuck Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli, George DeMohrenshildt and David Morales...people who died just BEFORE they could testify before the HSCA regarding the JFK assassination. We have also seen Wim's debate with Mack...http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/mack.htmI have debated Mack myself. He pretty much gave the same "answers' he tried to give Wim. Back in November, when the 45th anniversary of JFK's death was going on, Alex Jones had both Jim Marrs and Robert Groden on his radio show. They both had some unkind things to say about Mack and the recent JFK assassination specials that have been on Discovery. If you want to hear it, here it is...http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-alex-jo ... htmlGroden mentions that he also had a chance to be the curator or director of the TSBD Museum on the 6th floor (before Mack accepted the position), but he turned down the offer because he would have to shut up about being a conspiracy theorist. The job also paid $180,000 a year at that time. That was almost 20 years ago. Imagine how much Mack makes nowadays. 30 silver pieces eh Judas? Disinformation...with a price attached to it. Just ask Vincent Bugliosi.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Speaking of the museum and all of it's inaccuracies, Bill Hicks says it best (Wim also has this on the front page of the site)...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Somehow, after reading that link, I don't feel quite so bad for "attacking" Mack for his "opinions." I'm more and more convinced that he's arrogant and one of the biggest liars around. How can he disinform like he does? Is he THAT dazzled with money? Is that what it is? This is why I don't feel quite so bad for attacking Mack for his opinions (because I used to think I was being a little too hard on him) . His "opinions," in my opinion, are clearly not his opinions. His "views" are clearly disinformation. He made the mistake of showing the world for years that he's actually an intelligent man. Therefore, I can't possibly believe that after sifting through the facts (like when he was doing TMWKK) he can come to the conclusions that he does now that Oswald did it and did it alone. I'm still wondering if he's been a disinformation guy all along. I know that what I'm saying might rub some people the wrong way...such as those who believe in the Badgeman theory...BUT...regarding the Badgeman, I know this. Badgeman's shot, if he exists at all, did not hit JFK in the head because he's in the wrong spot to produce the head wound that the "back and to the left" motion of the head. From where Badgeman is supposed to be, a shot from that position would have thrown JFK's head to the side...left and to the side. Then there's the problem with the measurements as per Wim's information here: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/badgeman.htmThe more I examine this information about Badgeman's measurements, the more I'm in agreement with it. Assuming that Badgeman is a myth, it's not a far stretch of the imagination that Gary Mack was engaging in disinformation from the start. Anyway, great link, Bob! At least we know that we're not the only ones who are on a Mack-attack, eh? i can sincerely say after my negative in counter with gary mack by e-mail i don't feel a bit bad or guilty for attacking gary mack for his opinions.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Exactly, Sara.Even outside of the Badgeman issue, he's still a fraud. I have to admit that I didn't know that Groden spoke badly about his disinformation too. How very cool. I really like Groden. I met him one day right in front of the TSBD when I was working in Dallas a few years ago. He's a really nice guy. He looks just like my brother who passed away when I was 15 years old. He could be his twin! Seriously.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale, so sorry to hear about your brother's passing, especially when you were just 15. Speaking of Robert Groden, here is his website...http://www.jfkmurder.com/If you take a look at the links that Groden has on his site, he has a link to THIS site (but of course! ), and others like the Fletcher Prouty site.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Pasquale, so sorry to hear about your brother's passing, especially when you were just 15. Speaking of Robert Groden, here is his website...http://www.jfkmurder.com/If you take a look at the links that Groden has on his site, he has a link to THIS site (but of course! ), and others like the Fletcher Prouty site.Hey thanks, Bob.Thanks for the link too...
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Hi Pasquale, that's hard to lose a brother so early. I'm sorry. I believe we can find the hearts and souls of our beloved ones in actual living other people again. James Files looks like my father, when he was young. Chris