Interesting video on the forged autopsy photos

JFK Assassination
MikeNarrett

Interesting video on the forged autopsy photos

Post by MikeNarrett »

http://www.jfkresearch.com/films24.htmIn this clip Joe O'Donnell claims that he got to see the real autopsy photos of Kennedy. He says that there was a hole the size of a grapefruit in the back of his head, and a small entry wound above his right eye. Assuming he is correct, this contradicts Files' story does it not? Also, after viewing this gif from the front page, it seems that at the time Kennedy is shot in the head, he is leaning slightly down and his head is turned slightly to the left:Now, assuming that O'Donnell really saw the autopsy photos, and assuming that he saw a bullet hole above Kennedy's right eye, and also going by the above gif - where would that place a shooter if he was to shoot Kennedy in the forehead directly above his right eye? It seems to me that it would be significantly to the right of the grassy knoll, but then again I am no expert.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Interesting video on the forged autopsy photos

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

MikeNarrett wrote:http://www.jfkresearch.com/films24.htmIn this clip Joe O'Donnell claims that he got to see the real autopsy photos of Kennedy. He says that there was a hole the size of a grapefruit in the back of his head, and a small entry wound above his right eye. Assuming he is correct, this contradicts Files' story does it not? Also, after viewing this gif from the front page, it seems that at the time Kennedy is shot in the head, he is leaning slightly down and his head is turned slightly to the left:Now, assuming that O'Donnell really saw the autopsy photos, and assuming that he saw a bullet hole above Kennedy's right eye, and also going by the above gif - where would that place a shooter if he was to shoot Kennedy in the forehead directly above his right eye? It seems to me that it would be significantly to the right of the grassy knoll, but then again I am no expert.Actually, the entrance wound above the right eye (in the temple) with the large exit wound doesn't contradict File's statements at all. It directly supports what File's has been saying all along. Take a look at an map of Dealy Plaza and remember that Files was, I believe, in slightly elevated position as well. It totally fits. Files said that he was aiming for JFK's right eye and that a shot from the rear must have hit JFK in the head a fraction of a second before his bullet hit him, causing Files' bullet to hit JFK in the right temple instead of his right eye.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

Indeed, however O'Donnell clearly points above his right eye to show where he saw the entry wound in the autopsy photos. Files says that he hit JFK in the right temple, but was aiming for the right eye when another shot pushed JFK's head downward.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

INTERESTING VIDEO ON THE FORGED AUTOPSY PHOTOS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07/27.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.03.2009 - Mike Narett Posted this Important Headline, and supporting information.A short discussion followed.Pasquale DiFabrizio, a Real Life Private Investigator, and an excellent researcher and writer Postedsome important additional information.I completely agree with Pasquale's Analysis.Fast Forward six (6) years. This is a Subject Matter that is still important and of strong interest tomany JFK and Related Subject Matter's Researchers and Writer's.Newer Members may find this significant, and worthwhile to their studies.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »