Does this look like Lee?

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Does this look like Lee?

Post by Frenchy »

While working on the tramp photos, i came across this man in the background. On the steps of the TSBD there is a policeman talking to a man who resembles LHO, what do people think?
Bob

Re: Does this look like Lee?

Post by Bob »

It could be Frenchy. In fact, if you click on the photo page on the Fletcher Prouty site...http://www.prouty.org/They have this photo on the bottom of the photo page as well. The middle part of the page shows the guy on the curb with the walkie talkie. That is Orlando Bosch in my opinion. The top of the page also talks about the infamous Ed Lansdale, and his photo walking by the tramps.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

I think your right Bob, i wonder what time the tramps were arrested?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Frenchy wrote:I think your right Bob, i wonder what time the tramps were arrested?If you look at the arrest photos of Oswald, or just the pictures of him in police custody, he's wearing the same shirt (it appears) as the man in the picture you posted.Very interesting indeed.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

It really looks like Lee on the photo, asking the policeman: "Have you caught one of them already?"
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Pasquale...I remember reading Oswald changed his shirt before leaving for the theater...I wish we could zoom in...but that might be the guy(I can't remember his name) who kinda looked like Oswald with the plaid shirt...he was taken in for questioning also.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

JS you mean Billy Lovelady, he had less hair on the top/back of his head. This man looks like hes got hair on the back of his head.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Lovelady did not have on a jacket like Lee did and the person in the photo has on.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

After looking at that picture again, look at the posture of the man. He stands like Oswald. Look at the shoulders and back and the way he stands. Does anybody else think it looks like Oswald?
Bob

Post by Bob »

I would say there is a decent probability that LHO is the man in the photo. The Fletcher Prouty site thinks so as well.