Mac Wallace and the Rambler

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Mac Wallace and the Rambler

Post by Frenchy »

Was Richard Carr describing Mac Wallace on the 6th floor and then getting into a Rambler,
Frenchy

Re: Mac Wallace and the Rambler

Post by Frenchy »

In Clay Shaw trial Carr statedQ: What did the man in the window look like? A: He had on a hat, a felt hat, a light hat, he had on heavy-rimmed glasses, dark, the glasses were heavy-rimmed, and heavy ear pieces on his glasses. Q: Go ahead. A: He had on a tie, he had on a light shirt, a tan sport coat
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Better photo again:

mac-1951.gif (6.01 KiB) Viewed 4344 times

Bob

Post by Bob »

It could be Frenchy. Wallace's fingerprints were found near the snipers nest on the 6th floor of the TSBD. However, there is also the theory that Richard Cain (see below), who looks somewhat similar to Wallace when he wore glasses, was that man. I think the other man seen on the 6th floor that day was David Morales...the driver of the rambler. I think at the very least, Wallace was on the 6th floor to set up Oswald as the patsy. And although Wallace was a hitman for LBJ, he was not considered a long range shooter. Wallace killed normally at close range.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKcainR.htm
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

moved
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

I agree, i do think that Mac Wallace WAS on the 6th floor.... Why no interest been shown in Billy Sol Estes 1982 admition to court, that LBJ was involved, if not planned, the Kennedy assassination.... Sol Estes also noted that Johnson had order Wallace, to kill his own sister Josepha....thoughts?