Paraffin test

JFK Assassination
Martin Hinrichs

Paraffin test

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

Another important evidence of Oswalds innocence firing i rifle, is the missing paraffin on his cheek.A paraffin test on his cheek fails. During his questioning Lee Harvey Oswald was administered a paraffin test by W. E. Barnes of the Dallas Police Department. In this test warm paraffin, which is applied to the skin to open up its pores, collects contaminants. If the suspect had fired a gun, one potential contaminant would be the nitrates from gun powder residue. Once the paraffin hardens, either diphenylamine or diphenylbenzidine is introduced to the paraffin cast, which will turn it blue in the presence of nitrates. Thus, the presence of blue dots on the paraffin casts is evidence that the suspect had fired a gun. A paraffin test was applied to Oswald's hands and right cheek; his hands reacted positively, whereas his cheek did not. Since shooting a rifle should have exposed his right cheek to gunpowder, the negative reaction is often cited as evidence that he did not fire a rifle. No LN believer yet answered me a logical answer why this test failed.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdj0T4QDs8Y#hqMartin
Frenchy

Re: Paraffin test

Post by Frenchy »

Martin i dont think Oswald fired a rifle that day, but im curious does every rifle ommit nitrates?I dont know myself thats why i ask.
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

Frenchy wrote:Martin i dont think Oswald fired a rifle that day, but im curious does every rifle ommit nitrates?I dont know myself thats why i ask.Simple answer: YesMassively. Thats one reason why they made the test. Martin
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Frenchy wrote:Martin i dont think Oswald fired a rifle that day, but im curious does every rifle ommit nitrates?I dont know myself thats why i ask.As for nitrates on the face, I can tell you from personal experience that I get particles of gun powder on my face just from firing a handgun much less a rifle. Seriously....
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Excerpt from James Files' 2003 confession: (J = Jim Marrs)... J - You think Lee Harvey Oswald fired any shots that day?JF - Lee Harvey Oswald never fired a shot. And if anybody knows what a paraffin test is, and we have actual court documents on where Lee Harvey Oswald was given a paraffin test by the Dallas Police Department, and on this document it plainly states: Deceased: J.D. Tippit. Deceased John F. Kennedy. Suspect: Lee Harvey Oswald. And they took a paraffin test. His face, his hand , his arm, I guess the side of his neck, .. the only trace of any nitrates, from powder burns or powder submissions, was in the palm of his hand. And anybody that goes to a firing range or fire a weapon, knows that if you fire a 38 revolver or any type of revolver, the blow-back is coming by this part of your hand (pointing at top of hand) and your wrist. The only reason he had those nitrates in the palm of his hand is because he was holding spent shell casings when I calibrated the scope. There were still traces of that. But Lee Harvey Oswald, like I said, that's a court document. And I don't believe anybody rigged that one up....
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Paraffin test of LHO:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.04.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.13.2009 - Mr. Martin Hinrichs Posted this important Headline.There are facts, points of information, and opinions presented herethat very few know today.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines andPosts about LHO here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

I'm waiting for some Lone Nutter to claim that LHO used to put gloves on to wash his face.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Gil Jesus on his site discusses the Paraffin Test:http://www.giljesus.com/jfk/paraffin_test.htm